Rating Alliances

New Frontier

[quote name='Style #386' date='28 April 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1272513253' post='2279333']
I think ODN's score would be a solid point higher were the NPO posters excluded. I didn't actually check to see if they just hate [i]everybody[/i] or not, but I was surprised to note them as the alliance that most consistently rated us poorly (last time it was Umbrella, but things are improving there).

[/quote]

Trust me, everyone's score would be higher if the other side of the treaty web wasn't rating. :rolleyes:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kochers' date='28 April 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1272499130' post='2279054']
-10 yes. You did realize that practically every rating from any NADC folk is going to have you as the lowest right?
[/quote]

You made me lose my sleep, you're bad :(

[quote name='D34th' date='28 April 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1272519881' post='2279519']
You made me lose my sleep, you're bad :(
[/quote]

You've made D34th sad. Now I'll have to sell him tech to make him happy ... thanks a lot!

[size="1"]Just kidding, D34th.[/size]

[quote name='Style #386' date='29 April 2010 - 03:54 AM' timestamp='1272513253' post='2279333']
I think ODN's score would be a solid point higher were the NPO posters excluded. I didn't actually check to see if they just hate [i]everybody[/i] or not, but I was surprised to note them as the alliance that most consistently rated us poorly (last time it was Umbrella, but things are improving there).

Ratings pending for when I have the time to put some thought into it.
[/quote]

It's not just them. We think you suck too.

[quote name='Style #386' date='29 April 2010 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1272513253' post='2279333']
I think ODN's score would be a solid point higher were the NPO posters excluded. I didn't actually check to see if they just hate [i]everybody[/i] or not, but I was surprised to note them as the alliance that most consistently rated us poorly (last time it was Umbrella, but things are improving there).[/quote]
Hate? No, we do not hate ODN.

We just are not impressed in any way with your alliance. There is nothing to be impressed with or rate high, from where we are standing. You are of no consequence to us. Do not mix that with hate.

5 is neutral.

Mostly Harmless Alliance-5. Simply don't know you guys all that well, never have been impressed from a distance.
Green Protection Agency-0 Seem to be great in game, but neutral....
New Pacific Order-6. Always impressive in game, and I like Cortath and Baka. Our history makes it so this will probably never go up.
New Polar Order-2. You have a lot of nukes, and hertugen is cool. However in the last war your leadership and decisions were terrible.
World Task Force-0.
Sparta-4. Never liked Tulak Horde, and simply have never interacted much with you guys.
Viridian Entente-8. I love this alliance, great members, great allies.
The Democratic Order-0
Fark-7. Seem to be good fighters, which is a plus.
Mushroom Kingdom-7. Fantastic fighters, and archon has always been one of my favorite leaders in CN, all the way from LUE to now. Your members can be a little overwhelming on the forums however.
Orange Defense Network-8. History is the only reason this isn't a 10. However you guys are fantastic allies now, plus you have Cata, who is awesome. Have done a tremendous job reforming themselves over time, I am really impressed with what they have become.
United Purple Nations-5. You guys seemed to have skirted around the last war. You have Peggy Sue at the helm, which is why this isn't lower.
FOK-6. Seem like a great alliance, but I don't know enough about them to rate them higher.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization-8. Obvious bias. We have an amazing community, but we still need to work on our military. The NPO viceroy period really messed up our tech levels and we're still recovering (TSO nukes didn't help :P) This will go up as we continue to increase warchests, tech levels, and military wonders.
The Legion-4. Meh, I don't like what you guys have become.
The Order Of The Paradox-6. Arguably the best alliance when it comes to game mechanics. A whole host of older, experienced members. But Jesus, that preemptive DOW was stupid. Also, LM while a great dude, is not the mastermind as his reputation seems to have become.
RnR-5. Don't know you much, but never been all that impressed.
The Order Of Light-4. Don't much like you guys.
Random Insanity Alliance-5.
Umbrella-5.
Poison Clan-3.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations-7. GATO owes you guys forever, and I hope we get a chance to make it up to you one day. However, I don't like how some members portray themselves on OWF.
Nueva Vida-5.
Federation Of Armed Nations-8. What you guys have gone through is amazing. As someone whose alliance has been to hell and back, you guys have done it twice. Need to become more of a player now though.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations-3. Never been impressed.
Siberian Tiger Alliance-6.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance-5. I liked you guys, but we feel to different part of the web.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons-5. No idea about you guys.
Athens-7. Great allies and folks, have made a couple of dumb moves.
Nordreich-6. I don't know much about this incarnation.
The International-6. Raider is the shiz.
The Foreign Division-5.
LOSS-6. Wish I still knew them more, lots of history between us.
Nusantara Elite Warriors-4. Too much tech-raiding for me.
The Grämlins-1. You have destroyed what I considered to be the one of the greatest alliances in CN.
Guru Order-5.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition-4.
M*A*S*H-5.
The Templar Knights-5.

Mostly Harmless Alliance -- 8 (I love that book)
Green Protection Agency -- 3 (Neutrals)
New Pacific Order -- 9 (Pacifica)
New Polar Order -- 2.334
World Task Force -- 3 (Neutral)
Sparta -- 7 (Love theme)
Viridian Entente -- 8 (Great Flag/Crest)
The Democratic Order -- 3
Fark -- 4 (lolbeer)
Mushroom Kingdom -- 6 (Mario, seriously)
Orange Defense Network -- 4
United Purple Nations -- 6
FOK -- 1
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization -- 9
The Legion -- 8
The Order Of The Paradox -- 6
Ragnarok -- 6
RnR -- 5
The Order Of Light -- 7
Random Insanity Alliance -- 1
Umbrella -- 7
Poison Clan -- 8
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations -- 2
Nueva Vida -- 6
Federation Of Armed Nations
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations -- 10
Siberian Tiger Alliance -- 8
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance -- 7
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons -- 5
Athens -- 4
Nordreich -- 7
The International -- 4
The Foreign Division -- 4
LOSS -- 9
Nusantara Elite Warriors -- 6
The Grämlins -- 3
Guru Order -- 4
North Atlantic Defense Coalition -- 4
M*A*S*H -- 5
The Templar Knights-- 7

New Pacific Order 4 = I do not like how we entered the “Armageddon war” and I do not like how we ended it. Lessons learned. Errors we are determined not to repeat. We did find out who our true allies are and who were not.

New Polar Order 6 = Rating dropped considerably because of last war. I view this alliance as a distant relative of NPO. May we not cross paths in the next war.

Viridian Entente = 8 Solid alliance. Performed admirably during the “Armageddon War”. Great leadership. Good people from what I see.

Mushroom Kingdom = 8 NPO needs a good adversary and MK is up to the task. Hope to see you next war.

The Order Of The Paradox = 6 Great show on the last war. Poor way entering it though. Should have taken a page from NPO in how not to start a war.

Ragnarok = 7 Was not impress with them during the “Armageddon War” but they stick to their alliance through thick and thin. An admirable trait.

Independent Republic Of Orange Nations = 5 Been a punching bag in the last two great wars. Hope to see you doing the punching in the next war.

Siberian Tiger Alliance = 7 Honorable alliance.

Athens = 5 I find the alliance...entertaining.

The Grämlins = 3 A once respectable alliance. Been making very uncharacteristic moves lately. Will probably drag MHA down from the top.

Do not have any opinion for the rest of the alliance on the OP's list.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 8. Good guys, peace talks with GGA/MHA were smooth and it's just fun to talk to them.
Green Protection Agency - 7. Neutrality, keeping it real, but sometimes it's a little more scared-of-losing-infra than it is actual neutrality.
New Pacific Order - 10. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Also, the work they did during the GATO Viceroyship, albeit grr-status, ended up being extremely beneficial to the alliance as a whole. Also Cortath.
New Polar Order - 5. RandomInterrupt
World Task Force - 9. They don't participate in politics and are still pretty massive. Independence is good.
Sparta - N/A
Viridian Entente - 1.
The Democratic Order - N/A
Fark - 5.
Mushroom Kingdom - 7. Denial (more like Revanche, amirite? :awesome:) and bros and Archon and some cool guys
Orange Defense Network - 5.7 (five points for cataduanes and .7 for Arsenal because he's awesome)
United Purple Nations - N/A
FOK - N/A
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 10. Strong GATO is best GATO.
The Legion - 4. You guys are big, but you're not nearly as relevant as the good old days. Work on that plz <3
The Order Of The Paradox - 8.
Ragnarok - 3.
RnR - N/A
The Order Of Light - 3.
Random Insanity Alliance - 2/3.
Umbrella - 3.
Poison Clan - 2.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5.
Nueva Vida - N/A
Federation Of Armed Nations - 8. Love FAN.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 5. For turning the tide on Gramlins and putting them in their place.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - N/A
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 1. The war you started against The 57th a while back makes me facepalm even today.
Athens - N/A
Nordreich - 8. Nordreich. Nuff said.
The International - 7. Good people.
The Foreign Division - N/A
LOSS - 8. Keeping it real.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - N/A
The Grämlins - lol
Guru Order - N/A
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5.
M*A*S*H - 9. :wub:
The Templar Knights - 7.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 5
Green Protection Agency 1 Neutrality is a burden
New Pacific Order 7 Despite disliking them to a certain degree I can still respect how they have succeeded in certain levels.
New Polar Order 5
World Task Force 5
Sparta 6.5
Viridian Entente 4 pink era ;)
The Democratic Order 5
Fark 7 I think fark are pretty funny
Mushroom Kingdom 7 They have some pretty cool members
Orange Defense Network 7 I like them especially the history bits hehe ;)
United Purple Nations 5
FOK 5
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 8 same as ODN
The Legion 5
The Order Of The Paradox 7 They have some pretty cool guys
Ragnarok 6
RnR 5
The Order Of Light 9 Enemies that have my complete respect, stayed classy in the war goneby.
Random Insanity Alliance 7 some of their members are hilarious.
Umbrella 7
Poison Clan 8
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 5
Nueva Vida 5
Federation Of Armed Nations 7 previous announcements
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 4
Siberian Tiger Alliance 6
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 3
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5
Athens 6
Nordreich 6
The International 8
The Foreign Division 7
Nusantara Elite Warriors 8
The Grämlins 8
Guru Order 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 5
M*A*S*H 5
The Templar Knights 8

[quote name='Branimir' date='29 April 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1272550657' post='2279846']
Hate? No, we do not hate ODN.

We just are not impressed in any way with your alliance. There is nothing to be impressed with or rate high, from where we are standing. You are of no consequence to us. Do not mix that with hate.
[/quote]

Good post. Hatred is reserved for people who deserve it. The ODN is not my enemy, but it's also not my friend. You guys get as objective a rating from us as possible.

tbh, there are several alliances here that I've seen around, but know nothing about other than base upon their members' posts, which isn't a fair assessment of the alliance as a whole.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 9 our allies, much love :wub:
Green Protection Agency - 5 huh?
New Pacific Order - 4 no direct experience, but I've read alot
New Polar Order - 4 was much lower, but Grub stepped down. Really cannot fathom the why's for what happened in this last brew-haha
World Task Force - 5 who?
Sparta - 10 but I'm biased
Viridian Entente - 7 why aren't we allies?
The Democratic Order - 5 who?
Fark - 8, allies, we need more pls
Mushroom Kingdom - 6 alot of talk, seems to have things well in hand on FA
Orange Defense Network - 9, our new allies, glad to have you :)
United Purple Nations - 5 who?
FOK - 6 interesting, would like to see more
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 5 who?
The Legion - 3 wasn't impressed with the on again off again peace. The aftermath really showed how you are.
The Order Of The Paradox - 5 an aggressive sneak attack isn't cool, mkay? The few members I interacted with during the war were class acts, however.
Ragnarok - 6 we're close, by association
RnR - who?
The Order Of Light - 5, well fought sir, but (in my best Stewie voice) where's my money man??
Random Insanity Alliance - 9 allies, thick and thin, also gigglypuff!! (that's about as random as I can get on a moments notice)
Umbrella - 10 brothers
Poison Clan - 6 NOIR fellows, although we may not agree on everything
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5 who?
Nueva Vida - 5 who?
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5 no experience
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 4 aggressive sneak attack, yada yada,
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5 your leader is a class act, much love for Lovecraft, but what else have ya got?
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5 no experience
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5 who?
Athens - 10 brothers
Nordreich - 7 NOIR fellows I would like to see more of
The International - 5 who?
The Foreign Division - 5 who?
LOSS - 6 NOIR fellows
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6 have heard alot about, would like to know more
The Grämlins - 3, no real experience, but have gone down considerably by current actions
Guru Order - 5 who?
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 who?
M*A*S*H - 5 who?
The Templar Knights 7 allies I'd like to see more of

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 7
Green Protection Agency - 5
New Pacific Order - 7 I've been impressed thus far by them
New Polar Order - 5
World Task Force - 5
Sparta - 5
Viridian Entente - 7
The Democratic Order - 5
Fark - 8.5
Mushroom Kingdom - 6
Orange Defense Network - 3.....used to be one of our best allies, but since we had that whole dust up with them, haven't heard a single peep.
United Purple Nations - 2
FOK - 9.5 <3 LEO
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 5
The Legion - 5
The Order Of The Paradox - 6
Ragnarok - 7
R&R - ITS R&R PEOPLE, NOT RnR.....GRAHSAGNSDFIEARG
The Order Of Light - 7...thanks for D-Dolla!
Random Insanity Alliance - 7
Umbrella - 6
Poison Clan - 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 7
Nueva Vida - 5
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5 no experience
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6 .......
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5 not much contact here
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 4
Athens - 6
Nordreich - 4
The International - 9.5 <3 LEO
The Foreign Division - 6
LOSS - 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5 Zero contact
The Grämlins - 1 and this is in light of our recent contact with this alliance.
Guru Order - 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 no contact
M*A*S*H - 6 been a long time since i've had contact with them
The Templar Knights 5 no contact

Edited by DemonSpawn

[quote name='Ian Dox' date='01 May 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1272720918' post='2282609']
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 who?
[/quote]
Oh, ya know, that alliance you were in an MDAP bloc with. Granted, it was several years ago :P

[quote name='DemonSpawn' date='01 May 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1272729999' post='2282705']
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 no contact
[/quote]
Largely because after my assignment to your alliance and myself being completely ignored we decided not to bother sending anyone over. <_<

[quote name='Kochers' date='01 May 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1272732276' post='2282740']
Oh, ya know, that alliance you were in an MDAP bloc with. Granted, it was several years ago :P
[/quote]

That explains it. History isn't my strong suit. I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

Did I have lunch? :blink:

Anyway, where y'all at? Come drop us a line or something.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 7, don't know them very well but I have always had a positive impression.
Green Protection Agency - 5, they are still alive and "kicking" and that counts for something.
New Pacific Order - 7, I think they have handled reps very well and have kept their members unified which is great.
New Polar Order - 5, was nice doing tech deals with them, look forward to see what direction they take politically.
World Task Force - 6, they keep to their own, nothing wrong with that.
Sparta - 5, I would give them a 6 if it wasn't for being over exposed to Sparta in RL :D
Viridian Entente - 4, they are not a fan of R&R, so I am not a fan of them.
The Democratic Order - no clue
Fark - 7, great allies, fully understand some of their frustration with R&R over the whole IRON relations.
Mushroom Kingdom - 5, never paid attention to R&R until we displeased them. Would give them a 4 if I didn't respect their strength.
Orange Defense Network - 4, former friends who were always envious of FOK's status on planet Bob. Some awesome members though.
United Purple Nations - 5, I would give lower if I didn't think they had potential in the future much like R&R.
FOK - 9, great allies, great friends, even if they may not agree with us or understand us half the time. Can always be relied on :)
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - no opinion
The Legion - kinda like GATO
The Order Of The Paradox - 5, bit off more than they could chew but put up a damn good fight. If our allies were not fighting them in the war they would get a 5.5.
Ragnarok - 8, even when they don't agree with you they show you respect. I like that about them.
RnR - R&R
The Order Of Light - 5, never been a friend, never been an enemy.
Random Insanity Alliance - 8, I have been very impressed by their steady growth and stability, I also enjoyed reading their alliance history. Kinda reminds me of a more mature and prepared R&R.
Umbrella - 7, fairly low key, unified, and there is nothing negative that I can recall about their leadership.
Poison Clan - 7, I hear they are awesome at war and growth. Never heard much else..
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 8, not on a SF kick or anything but I do have much respect for them and my experience with them in tech deals.
Nueva Vida - no opinion
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6, survivors, that count's for quite a bit.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 7, I think they are smarter than people give them credit for. They have been our allies whether people like it or not.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 8, an alliance I know very little about besides what I have seen in the forums. I think they are very honorable.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 6, never was a fan, but I think they have turned things around now. So I wait..
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - no opinion
Athens - no opinion
Nordreich - 7, their members have shown us respect through the little experience I have with them. So that has left a positive impression.
The International - 8, solid allies, look forward to supporting them in the next wave of drama :D
The Foreign Division - no opinion
LOSS - 5, still alive.. other than that.. I just remember when R&R used to be the smaller alliance.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - no opinion
The Grämlins - 4, they like attention. But I can't say they don't deserve it.
Guru Order - no opinion
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6, an alliance I have never dealt with before, only observed during war time.
M*A*S*H - 5, keep seeing them in the stats, that is about it.
The Templar Knights - no opinion

And honorable mention..

GOD - 5

Edited by juslen

[quote name='juslen' date='01 May 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1272741183' post='2282884']
Orange Defense Network - 4, former friends [b]who were always envious of FOK's status [/b]on planet Bob. Some awesome members though.
[/quote]
:blink: huh? how so?? i do not recall any FOK-centric envy? can we explore this claim a little further?

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='juslen' date='01 May 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1272741183' post='2282884']
Viridian Entente - 4, they are not a fan of R&R, so I am not a fan of them.
[/quote]
Ehhh we've never really had any relations, not sure where you got that one from.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='28 April 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1272486243' post='2278753']Sparta - 1 They are an alliance that if you are not sitting at the cool kids table with them, they feel they can !@#$ all over you. Changing allegiance at every turn to stay on top is another issue.
[/quote]
I totally gave Cortath a wedgie. :smug: