Rating Alliances

New Frontier

Oh, you people and your numbers.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - Meh.
Green Protection Agency - I am neutral on the subject.
New Pacific Order - I'd rate them differently depending on the person I was talking to. Pacifica is pretty diverse.
New Polar Order - Need you ask? :P
World Task Force - See GPA.
Sparta - Making an effort to do... something. Good luck?
Viridian Entente - Meh.
The Democratic Order - See WTF.
Fark - I like them more than I once did. :)
Mushroom Kingdom - What am I rating them on? You can't really overall rate MK.
Orange Defense Network - Positive.
United Purple Nations - :wub: UPN.
FOK - Meh.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - I like some Spanish Cats.
The Legion - Meh.
The Order Of The Paradox - Depends who's leading the alliance.
Ragnarok - Definitely positive.
RnR - Positive.
The Order Of Light - Eh...
Random Insanity Alliance - ^
Umbrella - LJ Scott's avatars and Roq's TE account are getting to me!
Poison Clan - Eww. This is the lowest rating I will give.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - Meh.
Nueva Vida - :wub:
Federation Of Armed Nations - I like guns, Jack, and PD.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - A little south of meh.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - :wub: STA :wub:
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - I'll get back to you.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - Meh?
Athens - Between IRON and MK.
Nordreich - Doing better nowadays!
The International - :wub: lolcommies
The Foreign Division - I like TFD...
LOSS - Lack of contact for comment.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - ^ but about 5x as much.
The Grämlins - Depends on how the current drama goes.
Guru Order - Huh?
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - See LoSS
M*A*S*H - See NADC
The Templar Knights - I should talk to you guys more!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I'll bite.

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 1 Enable Gremlins, weasel out of treaties.
Green Protection Agency: 6 My favorite of the sanctioned neutral alliances.
New Pacific Order 3 You're not fooling anyone with the "neutral" act and I'm going to avoid you once you get out of terms.
New Polar Order: 3 Penguin is cool but Grub really killed any affection or trust that I could ever have for you.
World Task Force: 5 Don't really do anything.
Sparta: 1 Do something besides enable thugs.
Viridian Entente: 2 VE1.0 was better.
The Democratic Order: 3 Really aggressive for a neutral alliance. You're also not democratic, so your name is false advertising.
Fark: 3 Were good to us in the war but beer reviews and other shaming techniques are juvenile and not funny.
Mushroom Kingdom: 1 Used to really like you guys, but you enable Athens and the other extortive alliances in SuperGrievances. You're way too arrogant and smug is not a complete thought.
Orange Defense Network: 1 I will laugh when you bail on CnG just like you have all of your other allies.
United Purple Nations: 2 Should have entered the war and shouldn't have used treaties to make sure you wouldn't have to do anything. Your word means nothing.
FOK: 1 Enable IFOK.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 6 Would be higher but you're too entangled in the SuperGrievances for me to ever really want to get involved with you.
The Legion: 5 You don't really do anything.
The Order Of The Paradox: 5 Too close to the old power structure for me to ever get involved with, but you don't deserve what you're getting.
Ragnarok: Enable Athens.
RnR: Don't really do anything.
The Order Of Light: 5 Nice people, but don't really do anything.
Random Insanity Alliance: 5 Probably the least objectionable in SF.
Umbrella: 1 Loudmouth bullies.
Poison Clan: 2 +1 for being cool when we fought them in Karma but are thugs and bullies.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 5 Who?
Nueva Vida: 7 Great group but too close to a power structure for me to ever treaty.
Federation Of Armed Nations: 5 I like them for nostalgic purposes, but they don't do much.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 5 Too close to the old power structure for me to ever get involved with, but you don't deserve what you're getting.
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 5 I liked you all during the almost war
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 6 I haven't had much contact with them but +1 for being friends with my friends.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 5 Never talked to them.
Athens: 1 Used to be so good, but now just bullies.
Nordreich: 1 Should have stayed dead.
The International: 5 Haven't talked to them in over a year.
The Foreign Division: 10 Great alliance
LOSS: 1 Switching sides right before a big war is bad.
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 3 Used to really like you, but you canceled on my friends and moved towards my enemies.
The Grämlins: 1 I was really impressed with you when we fought but your actions against DAWN and IRON are reprehensible.
Guru Order: 3 Started out really cool but now just MHA/Fark puppets
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 10 Great allies, good friends to Zenith
M*A*S*H: 5 Who?
The Templar Knights: 6 Were really cool back in the day, but haven't had much contact with you in two years.

since no one from NEW posted yet, i'll do it :D

Mostly Harmless Alliance : 2 - I dont like
Green Protection Agency - 8. i like them
New Pacific Order - 8. i like them
New Polar Order - 2. I DONT like
World Task Force - 5.
Sparta - 2. I dont like
Viridian Entente - 6.
The Democratic Order - 5
Fark - 8. I like them
Mushroom Kingdom - 8. I like them
Orange Defense Network - 6
United Purple Nations - 6
FOK - 8. I like them
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6
The Legion - 6
The Order Of The Paradox - 6
Ragnarok - 8 I like them
RnR - 6
The Order Of Light - 8. I like them
Random Insanity Alliance - 3. I dont like
Umbrella - 6
Poison Clan - 8.I like
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6
Nueva Vida - 8. Rasaaa
Federation Of Armed Nations - 3. I dont like
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 6
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 6
Athens - 6
Nordreich - 6
The International - 6
The Foreign Division - 6
LOSS - 6
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 8. I like them
The Grämlins - 2. I dont like
Guru Order - 6
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6
M*A*S*H - 6
The Templar Knights - 6

[quote name='Duncan King' date='24 April 2010 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1272115874' post='2272954']
Sure, I'll bite.

Sparta: 1 Do something besides [b]enable thugs[/b].
Mushroom Kingdom: 1 Used to really like you guys, but you [b]enable Athens[/b] and the other extortive alliances in SuperGrievances. You're way too arrogant and smug is not a complete thought.
Ragnarok: [b]Enable Athens[/b].
Athens: 1 Used to be so good, but now just bullies.[/quote]

I freely admit we have made a few mistakes in the past, but what have we done recently? How do you expect us to get over our feelings about ex-Hegemony alliances for their reprehensible alliance-disbanding pasts when you can't get over us conducting a 1 day tech raid half a year ago or attacking TPF for a week followed by white peace (we planned to go 2 weeks originally) over a truly legitimate CB (note that TPF kept up a prolonged effort to forcibly [b]disband[/b] Norden Verein without any CB at all.

We are still the good guys, even if we have been a little rough around the edges in the past. Anyone who is saying that we are bullies or we are evil is pushing an agenda, deliberately or otherwise - an agenda that would see the curbstompers and alliance disbanders rise to power again, and allow them to resume their bloody reign of terror over Planet Bob.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='24 April 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1272123808' post='2273023']
I freely admit we have made a few mistakes in the past, but what have we done recently? How do you expect us to get over our feelings about ex-Hegemony alliances for their reprehensible alliance-disbanding pasts when you can't get over us conducting a 1 day tech raid half a year ago or attacking TPF for a week followed by white peace (we planned to go 2 weeks originally) over a truly legitimate CB (note that TPF kept up a prolonged effort to forcibly [b]disband[/b] Norden Verein without any CB at all.

We are still the good guys, even if we have been a little rough around the edges in the past. Anyone who is saying that we are bullies or we are evil is pushing an agenda, deliberately or otherwise - an agenda that would see the curbstompers and alliance disbanders rise to power again, and allow them to resume their bloody reign of terror over Planet Bob.
[/quote]
I laughed.

That is one fine propaganda speech (although transparent, but it got me mushy). That is why Athens gets two points from me, for having Londo and for this precious moments.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='24 April 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1272123808' post='2273023']

[/quote]

Well, the ex-hegemony already took two beatings for their previous crimes, you have yet to take any for the ones you commited recently. That alone makes a difference why both memories should be treated different and consequent actions as well :P

Mostly Harmless Alliance : 5. MHA goes hot and cold with us. They're ok.

Green Protection Agency - 5. I am neutral towards the GPA.

New Pacific Order - 4. Good community that can hopefully thrive in the future without endless curbstomps. This is brought down considerably by my prediction of their future actions, some of which will undoubtedly involve them gunning for us.

New Polar Order - 5. Would have been a 1 if Grub was still running the show over there. Brought down by fighting on both sides of a global war, and by some members vocal dislike of us. XD

World Task Force - 5. I am neutral towards the WTF.

Sparta - 8. Great allies.

Viridian Entente - 6. Great people. Brought down by Bob Janova, who now hates us and apparently forgets how much worse the alternative is.

The Democratic Order - 5. I am neutral towards The Democratic Order.

Fark -8. Fark has a great culture and some especially amazing people. :wub: Would seriously consider joining if I wasn't in Athens.

Mushroom Kingdom - 9. ATHENS MK DIVIDE OH NOEZ.

Orange Defense Network - 8. Great allies. Brought down by hopacy (I jest)

United Purple Nations - 5. Brought up by association with ODN. Brought down by getting sanctioned by dodging a war.

FOK - 6. Great people

Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7. Solid allies here.

The Legion - 2. Brought way down by history, past performance, present performance, willingly remaining in Stockholm status, and stupid behavior in this past war. "We surrender! Oh wait no we don't!1111"

The Order Of The Paradox - 5. Brought up by activity. Brought up by a good number of members of sterling quality. Brought way, way, way, down by pretentious members and by electing gov from time to time that make blunders that make my past gaffes look smooth and suave. :smug:

Ragnarok - 7. We seem to attack the same people in every war. RoK makes for some good battle buddies. Cool people too.

RnR - 5. Have never seen RnR do all that much. Decent seeming people.

The Order Of Light - 2. 25 TIMES THAN QUIT

Random Insanity Alliance - 6. They seem like cool people

Umbrella - 6. Would be higher if they didn't think we were a crap alliance/dislike us.

Poison Clan - 8. Great allies.

Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6. Would be higher if they would stop trying to eat us. We will eat them someday. :v:

Nueva Vida - 5. Meh.

Federation Of Armed Nations - 8. Ah FAN. :v

Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 5. In the same boat as TOP, but less arrogant. That raises the rating. Hopefully will do better in the future.

Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5. This would be higher, but the fact that you have plenty of members who hate our/my guts doesn't make me too pleased with you.

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4. Meh. Brought up by SCY, who seems like a decent fellow.

The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 4. Seem kinda dead.

Athens - 10. ATHENS PREVAILS!!!!1111

Nordreich - 4. You apparently dislike us, or your membership does. w/e, we can deal. Would be lower but for bandnerd. :)

The International - 4. Seem kinda dead.

The Foreign Division - 3. Overly arrogant and hate us.

LOSS - 5. Recent events have lowered this. >_>

Nusantara Elite Warriors - 7. Cool guys.

The Grämlins - 6. Points lost for continuing to war IRON. Points gained for having the courage of convictions to go it alone.

Guru Order - 2. Meh

North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 2. Meh

M*A*S*H - 2. Meh

The Templar Knights - 5. Don't really know that well.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='24 April 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1272125992' post='2273045']
Well, the ex-hegemony already took two beatings for their previous crimes, you have yet to take any for the ones you commited recently. That alone makes a difference why both memories should be treated different and consequent actions as well :P
[/quote]

It's not our fault that we're competent at war and have great allies. :awesome:

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='24 April 2010 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1272123808' post='2273023']

[/quote]

Um... you may want to note that he didn't really have glowing things to say about the NPO or IRON, so claiming he's biased in favour of the hegemonic alliances is a bit silly.

Oh dear, this again... <_<

Here goes, scale is 1-10, with the disclaimer that these are just general impressions and should not be used to make your future FA decisions:

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5
Green Protection Agency - 5 (would be higher but for the lack of world participation)
New Pacific Order - 7
New Polar Order - 3
World Task Force - 6
Sparta - 4
Viridian Entente - 8
The Democratic Order - 5
Fark - 7
Mushroom Kingdom - 5 (would be higher but your members act too much like sorority girls at an uppity college in a bad comedy movie)
Orange Defense Network - 6 (doing better...)
United Purple Nations - 6
FOK - 8
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6 (same as ODN)
The Legion - 7
The Order Of The Paradox - 6 (hopefully the war taught you some lessons)
Ragnarok - 4 (the membership elevator has been going down for a while)
RnR - 6
The Order Of Light - 9 (Mia :wub: )
Random Insanity Alliance - 5
Umbrella - 7
Poison Clan - 7
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 4
Nueva Vida - 5
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 8
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5 (higher score than last time...)
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 6
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5
Athens - 2 (the GGA of C&G)
Nordreich - 8 (keeps doing things right)
The International - 7
The Foreign Division - 5
LOSS - 6
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6
The Grämlins - 0 (do I need to explain?)
Guru Order - 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6
M*A*S*H - 4
The Templar Knights - 4

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='24 April 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1272126347' post='2273051']

Umbrella - 6. Would be higher if they didn't think we were a crap alliance/dislike us.

[/quote]

But im there.. shouldnt that gain a few points???

[quote name='Duncan King' date='24 April 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1272115874' post='2272954']
Sure, I'll bite.
Umbrella: 1 Loudmouth bullies.
[/quote]

Sorry we hold a firm no 'girl' policy now.. Pattern of let downs always seem to be the case.. I can understand your frustration after the last war and all.. oh wait...

Edited by acrux

[quote name='acrux' date='24 April 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1272129223' post='2273108']
But im there.. shouldnt that gain a few points???

Sorry we hold a firm no 'girl' policy now.. Pattern of let downs always seem to be the case.. I can understand your frustration after the last war and all.. oh wait...
[/quote]

Upon further review I have re-evaluated Umbrella's rating to a 7 because of Acrux. :awesome:

Calling Zenith an ex-Hegemony alliance is a [i]bit[/i] of a stretch in my book, Londo. Anyways:

1-10 scale (no zero's, that's just mean :P) 5 is the average or I-don't-know-much-about-you score

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3
Green Protection Agency - 4 Neutrality is boring so -1 for you
New Pacific Order - 8 Knowledgeable and loyal members, and I’ve really liked all your ambassadors.
New Polar Order - 4 Really bad FA
World Task Force - 4
Sparta - 2
Viridian Entente - 2
The Democratic Order - 3 another -1 for pretend neutrality
Fark - 7 Seem like a friendly and honourable bunch, but the beer reviews are lame :P
Mushroom Kingdom - 4 Used to really dislike you, but you’re growing on me, some of you are all right
Orange Defense Network - 3
United Purple Nations - 6 We’re allies, so I wear your pip, but don’t know too much about you and I didn’t like your use of treaties to remain neutral in the last war
FOK - 3
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 5 Don’t know much about you
The Legion - 4
The Order Of The Paradox - 8
Ragnarok - 6 Cool artwork and good people, but -1 for your founder going :nuke: rogue on me and 2 other TFDers
RnR - 5 Don’t know anything about you
The Order Of Light - 4
Random Insanity Alliance - 6 I always get a kick outta your OWF posts
Umbrella - 6 Don’t like your allies much, but you know what you’re doing and seem like decent people for the most part
Poison Clan - 1 Yeeeeeah, don’t like you guys, haven’t seen much but whining and GOONS-esque behaviour from you lot
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 3 Not very impressive, and generally annoying posters
Nueva Vida - 8 Great bunch of people, I just don’t like some of your allies
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 7
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 4
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 7
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 6
Athens - 1 Incompetent bullies
Nordreich - 1 Seem all right but your terrible theme gets you an automatic 1 in my book
The International - 4
The Foreign Division - 10 Horribly arrogant, massive ego problems, should disband, etc. but 2 flags in-game, nuff said :smug:
LOSS - 5 Don’t know anything about you
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 8 Great bunch of people
The Grämlins - 1
Guru Order - 5 Don’t know anything about you
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 9 :wub: Don’t see too much of you guys, but you’re very loving with us (and have an awesome flag)
M*A*S*H - 3
The Templar Knights - 5 Don’t know anything about you

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 0 Means nothing
Green Protection Agency - 0 Non-participant
New Pacific Order - 8 Still the original and therefore still the best
New Polar Order - 8 I do continue to be amused by the comments however. For those who hate me, thank you, you made it all worthwhile.
World Task Force - 0 Non-participant
Sparta - 4
Viridian Entente - 4
The Democratic Order - 0 Non-participant
Fark - 8 I do really like Fark
Mushroom Kingdom - 8 MK are better than they are perceived by some and not as awesome as they themselves believe.
Orange Defense Network - 6 Getting there
United Purple Nations - 6 Pity you are so purple
FOK - 2 Complete scum
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 0 Waste of space
The Legion - 0 Another waste of space
The Order Of The Paradox - 8 Awesome ability to focus their hate, come and get me when you can.
Ragnarok - 9 Seriously good ally who I put in untenable positions.
RnR - 5
The Order Of Light - 5
Random Insanity Alliance - 5
Umbrella -5 Could have loved.
Poison Clan - 0 Complete scum
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 4, just hanging in there
Nueva Vida - 6 Good friends for a long time
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7 Resilient
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6 I possibly owe you an apology one day
Siberian Tiger Alliance - no rating possible, exceeds limits
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4, are you still here?
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 2
Athens - 3, If I didn't have a log in my own eye, I would point out the stick in yours :P
Nordreich - 5
The International - 4
The Foreign Division - 4
LOSS - 2 Name truly says it all
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6 Makes me laugh hard
The Grämlins - 7 I love Ram and what he has done with the place, needs a new lamp in the corner
Guru Order - 3
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 2 You should fight GATO for the title
M*A*S*H -4 someone loves you
The Templar Knights - 4 apparently someone loves you too?

Keep on hating o/

Well, i did this once before, in an older thread, but who knows, maybe some opinions have changed, so here goes...

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5.5 Slightly better than neutral on these guys, most because Scutterbug is a worthy adversary at UNO and Trivia. Although, I do wonder about their reasons for the treaty cancellation on us a while back.

Green Protection Agency - Neutral on neutrals. Seriously though, do not how these people get any enjoyment at all out of life on Bob.

New Pacific Order - 6 While it is clear that they really do not like pretty much anyone on our "side" of the web(can't imagine why), they do have some pretty awesome members--- F15, Jasmine, Red, etc.... enough to nudge me towards a positive overall view.

New Polar Order - 4 Respect has been steadily dwindling. Threatening us will do that I guess. Psychotic behavior will contribute. But what takes the cake for me, sadly, is so many of them running around the forums talking about "class"... Given recent events, they probably would be better served to avoid any discussions of class.

World Task Force - See GPA

Sparta - 7.5 Awesome, and steadily improving allies.

Viridian Entente - 6.5 I generally really like these guys. I even really like Bob individually. That being said, Bob doesnt seem to fit there, at least to me. Overall though, good group.

The Democratic Order - See WTF and GPA

Fark - 6 I dont have a real reading on these guys, mostly because they are quiet on the world stage(not really a bad thing), so it makes it difficult to have much of a feel for their intentions. +1 for Tums though :wub:

Mushroom Kingdom - 9.999995 BEST ALLIES EVER. The difference between their score, and a 10... simple... I dont have hops in #mushroom.

Orange Defense Network 9.75 Amazing, Amazing group of people. Brought down only by Joracy's shameless flirting with my deputy and my lack of hops in #ODN. /me shakes fist at Joracy

United Purple Nations - 5.5. Really do not know them at all. But ODN are awesome. ODN also think UPN are pretty sweet. +.5 for that, because a CnG signatory can never be wrong.... right?

FOK - 8 I love these guys personally. I very much want our alliances to have a closer relationship. However, if it doesnt happen, it wont change my personal affection for them. Tromp and Arexes are great fun.

Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 8 Fantastic people. Although, myself and Omniscientone are the 2 coolest people in our gov channel, and in most channels.

The Legion - 4 In truth, I do not know these people well. I couldnt even name 1 of them most likely. But a collection of various opinions that I read from them in different threads, leads me to believe we have little in common. Slight negative impression.

The Order Of The Paradox - 5. Totally not a neutral stance. I have alot of friends there. However, the collective silly choices in leadership, prevent my opinion from soaring into the positive range. I believe that as Bob has changed, TOP has not changed with it, and for this, I feel they will continue to be left behind politically.

Ragnarok - 7 Would have been an 8, maybe higher. But there is that Hoo guy. And he is Duke fan. I am a WVU Alum. Something happened a few weeks back... and... I will never get over it.

RnR - 5 Totally neutral. Do not know them at all.

The Order Of Light - 5.5 They have some fun, which I respect. Politically though, kinda like TOP, they seem to be reluctant to accept the new world. They seem to quick to point out Athens faults (which, admittedly, we have), while slow to admit the faults of their friends. In truth, there is little difference between us and them, I wish they would see it.

Random Insanity Alliance - 6 Dont know them much at all. But they are pretty funny. As you know, on Bob, lulz go a long way,

Umbrella - 6 They are an enigma to me. The Shrooms love them though, so thats a huge +1. I wish we could break the ice with them.

Poison Clan - 9.5 Funny, especially for me, to rate these guys that high. When we first treatied them, I was less than enthusiastic about it. Neither of us had sterling reps. Boy was I an idiot. These guys are AMAZING allies. Those of you who refer to them as bullies, are absurdly clueless. Unquestionably now, I would give my nation to defend these guys.

Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 8 Goose makes me feel good, cuz he is older than me, and deflects some old jokes from me. WickedJ and Monty are :wub:. I love these guys.

Nueva Vida - 5.5 I really dont know them. But, I had one chat with one of their gov about a month or so back, and it was a good talk. So, a +.5 for 1st impression.

Federation Of Armed Nations - 7.5. Would be an 8, but I never see Caesar anymore.

Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 3 I really do try, but I cant find anything to like. Of course, I cannot bring myself to hate them either. I think the Independent in their name is an utter farce.

Siberian Tiger Alliance -5 The saddest 5 I ever had to give. Last time I did this, they were an 8. I had long since admired their conviction, dedication, loyalty, and political stance. Maybe it's a grudge, lord knows I am guilty of those. But the "we would be happy if you attacked Athens(paraphrase) thread and logs made a mark on me. When high ranking officials from another gov, express joy at possibly seeing you attacked, it pretty much tells you all you need to know. Still though, I find myself agreeing with Tyga about 90% of the time. So, thats a plus.

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 3 Essentially raped and sold out by their entire side of the web, yet they fight for them, and still consider them to be friends. Im not suggesting that they would, or could find friends elsewhere. They seem destined to be meatshields for certain people.

The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons -4.5 The only thing that prevents this from being neutral, was that recent nonsense war, and their arrogant stance that they were right, despite their entire CB being almost universally debunked. Reminded me, on a lesser scale, of the noCB war.

Athens - I wont rate us. It would be senseless.

Nordreich - 5. Completely neutral on them. Some good opinions, some bad opinions.

The International - 5 Do not know them at all.

The Foreign Division - 4 Pretty decent folks in my dealings with them. On a world scale, however, they are pretty diametrically opposed to us.

LOSS - 5.5 Do not really know many of them, but the ones I do know are pretty :lol1:

Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6.5 Came to respect them in battle. Also a couple personal dealings with them have been great. I would like to be closer to them, to be honest.

The Grämlins - 5 I wish they would just end this war. However, I will not jump on the bandwagon detracting from them.

Guru Order 5 - Not a whole lot of knowledge of them.

North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 Don't know any of them.

M*A*S*H - 3 You all know why.

The Templar Knights - 5 Don't know them .

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='24 April 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1272142219' post='2273342']

Athens - 3, If I didn't have a log in my own eye, I would point out the stick in yours :P

[/quote]

Quite possibly the most honest, and perspective being considered, the most accurate ranking of all.

5's to alliances I'm unfamiliar with. 1's to neutrals because they're worthless.

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 1 I group them in with neutrals because they never seem to do anything. Nothing I can recall, anyway.

Green Protection Agency: 1

New Pacific Order: 9 -1 for lack of Doppelganger. Still pretty awesome, though.

New Polar Order: 4 I had to think about this one for a while. Part of me wanted to give them a 1 for obvious reasons, but there's still a few people in there I like on an individual basis. The choices they've made baffle me, though.

World Task Force: 1

Sparta: 2 Not impressed

Viridian Entente: 2 Might be higher if they didn't insult my alliance so much.

The Democratic Order: 1 Isn't this the alliance we sent all those recruitment messages to and then they did jack about it? LOL

Fark: 1 Ten pounds of crap in a five pound bag. I'll have my revenge.

Mushroom Kingdom: 4 Kinda like VE in that their score would be higher if their little Goombas didn't insult NSO at every opportunity. Props on the world domination thing though. Archon is a decent guy.

Orange Defense Network: 1 Worthless. MK lackey. Never has been and never will be a leader.

United Purple Nations: 5 Don't know them well

FOK: 5 They were unusually friendly opponents during the last war. I actually had one of their members apologize after nuking me.

Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 6 Pretty nice folks. Don't really agree with their FA direction though.
The Legion: 5 Don't know them well.

The Order Of The Paradox: 5 Don't know them well.

Ragnarok: 1 Never had a positive interaction with them.

RnR: 5 Meh

The Order Of Light: 5

Random Insanity Alliance: 2 +1 for letting RV in, lol.

Umbrella: 4

Poison Clan: 4

Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 1 Terrible

Nueva Vida: 6 Seem ok to me. Don't know them well though.

Federation Of Armed Nations: 5 Meh. Overrated?

Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 8 I like them

Siberian Tiger Alliance: 7 Like my little sister.....I love them, but damn they annoy me sometimes.

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 5 Don't know them.

The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 5 Who?

Athens: 4 Meh. Annoying.

Nordreich: 6 +1 for the "German Nationalism" theme that pisses off so many.

The International: 5 Commies or something? Meh.

The Foreign Division: 5 Who?

LOSS: 5 Meh.

Nusantara Elite Warriors: 5 Seem overrated to me. Not sure why people are so enamored with them.

The Grämlins: 1 Terrible

Guru Order: 4 Meh

North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 5 Meh

M*A*S*H: 5 Who?

The Templar Knights 5 Who?

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3 they mostly seem like good people, minus quiet a few points for being so close to GRE
Green Protection Agency - 5 should neutrals even get a vote? :P
New Pacific Order - 10 :wub:
New Polar Order - 3 random as gov?
World Task Force - 5 see GPA
Sparta - 2 they're just so unlikable...
Viridian Entente - 5 they're not too bad overall, some cool-headed guys there as well
The Democratic Order - 6 my favorite neutral alliance, they also get more drama then the other neutrals, by far
Fark - 4 not very much interaction with them, not the positive sort anyway
Mushroom Kingdom - 3 they started to grow on me a little, but then again...
Orange Defense Network - 2 Optional lol, nothing else needs to be said
United Purple Nations - 4 overall good people, a shame about them watching their MADPs/MDoAPs burn in the last war though
FOK - 2 no, just no, the dutchies are pure evil and they mostly hate my alliance with a passion
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6 so and so plus a few points for having cool friends I guess
The Legion - 9 neat group of people
The Order Of The Paradox - 7 lots of improvement coming from them lately imo
Ragnarok - 2 I don't think I'll even remotely like them like ever
RnR - 5 once you get to know them they are good people
The Order Of Light - 6 they seem cool
Random Insanity Alliance - 2 I really dislike most if not all of their OWF posters, not to mention the running away from a war they were trying to provoke thing
Umbrella - 1 just like RIA only worse, grudges seem to last forever with these guys etc
Poison Clan - 0 For some reason this is my least favorite alliance (maybe it has something to do with the crap they always try to pull with tech raiding/wars ect or with Tyler being obsessed with me idk)
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 3 I don't know enough about them to accurately note them
Nueva Vida - 6 they look like a close community, always willing to stick up for their friends
Federation Of Armed Nations - 3 aside from a few funny posts from time to time, I don't think highly of them
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 9 have improved somewhat lately and I respect them quite a bit
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 3 again with the grudges and stuff etc
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 6 some people like SCY bring this up a bit
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 0 keep to themselves too much so no real value
Athens - 4 some of them guys are actually fun to talk with
Nordreich - 3 based entirely of some quality sig artwork I've noticed (it did involve a sword striking an invicta flag IIRC so meh)
The International - 1 one of the weakest and most ineffective alliances in the game
The Foreign Division - 7 they seem to be a fun bunch
LOSS - 2 I know too little of them
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 8 I like them for their courage and spirit
The Grämlins - 0 -> remember the last time one of our SEs visited you guys and he got flamed out of the embassy just for saying "hi" ? ...yea
Guru Order - 2 I know too little of them
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 they seem somewhat cool
M*A*S*H - 6 they've proven to be honorable in certain key times
The Templar Knights - 2 I know too little of them

Oh these are fuuuuuuun

Mostly Harmless Alliance [b]- 3 -[/b] A paper tiger that has degenerated beyond what I ever really expected. They got stats, not much else.
Green Protection Agency [b]- N/A -[/b] NEUTRAL SCUM
New Pacific Order [b]- 11 -[/b] [img]http://pacificorder.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/2ytqyqh.png[/img] Best alliance to ever grace Planet Bob with its holy presence.
New Polar Order [b]- 6 -[/b] I've got a lot of respect for Polaris as an alliance, they are really well-run. I like their serious demeanor and their membership is pretty cool - this rating could be a hell of a lot higher if it weren't for their non-realist FA policy (plus a few distasteful treaty partners) and the pile of steaming crap they dropped on my friends in the last war.
World Task Force [b]- N/A -[/b] NEUTRAL
Sparta [b]- 2 -[/b] Think MHA, but worse. Terrible at war, terrible at everything but surviving and taking orders.
Viridian Entente [b]- 5 -[/b] Can't say that I often agree with these guys, but they're definitely well-run and competent. Seem a little too sensitive for my tastes, but at least they take themselves seriously and they've got a sweet alliance. Oh and that GOD MADP... :puke:
The Democratic Order [b]- N/A -[/b] NEUTRAL SCUM
Fark [b]- 2 -[/b] I don't like you.
Mushroom Kingdom [b]- 5 -[/b] Hell, you gotta admire these guys as opponents. They're powerful as hell and have all the qualities of leaders, something I can respect a good deal. Chock full of annoying members though.
Orange Defense Network [b]- 2 -[/b] Terrible alliance. Always has been, always will be.
United Purple Nations [b]- 7 -[/b] Good people. Get more tech and nukes :P
FOK [b]- 3 -[/b] I don't like you either, or more specifically your English-speaking ghetto iFOK.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization [b]- 7 -[/b] A damn resilient alliance and cool guys. I'm quite glad that our alliances could reconcile over our tumultuous past.
The Legion [b]- 8 -[/b] I'm glad to call Legion long-time friends of Pacifica. They get way too much crap and it's awesome how easily they shrug it off. Good to see ya'll crawl up the Sanction Race despite all the war and terms. Get more military wonders damn it!
The Order Of The Paradox [b]- 7 -[/b] Warmed up a lot to these guys since Karma. I like what I've seen of their members and I've loved their attitude all throughout this war. The attack on C&G may have been a terrible blunder, but it was pretty badass.
Ragnarok [b]- 4 -[/b] Destroyed a lot of your nations in Karma, that was fun. I like the fact that you take yourselves seriously, but I dislike Hoo and that you tried to kill TPF earlier this year.
RnR [b]- 6 -[/b] Actually very cool dudes. One of my favorites on the other side of the web.
The Order Of Light [b]- 8 -[/b] Lighthearted and fun, I like TOOL a lot. <3 Mia!
Random Insanity Alliance [b]- 4 -[/b] Seem like OK people, though pretty funny how you guys backed down from the might of NSO.
Umbrella [b]- 3 -[/b] Meh.
Poison Clan [b]- 4 -[/b] I've heard bad things, I've heard good things. One thing I know is that you've got a damn nice alliance there.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations [b]- 4 -[/b] Meh.
Nueva Vida [b]- 5 -[/b] Seem like pretty cool guys, I've always really liked their theme and flag.
Federation Of Armed Nations [b]- 1 -[/b] DO NOT WANT
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations [b]- 9 -[/b] Lets just merge already. See you tonight baby ;)
Siberian Tiger Alliance [b]- 5 -[/b] Decent enough folks.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance [b]- 7 -[/b] Done a great job weathering war and terms, and continued growing in the face of it. Buy more military wonders!
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons [b]- 5 -[/b] Don't know much about ya.
Athens [b]- 3 -[/b] Not a fan, RushSykes is a pretty cool dude though.
Nordreich [b]- 3 -[/b] Lol, I don't know them at all, but I have never been a fan of the Nordreich, even when we were allied back in the day.
The International [b]- 3 -[/b] Damn commies
The Foreign Division [b]- 7 -[/b] I'm a big fan of NATO and I'm continually impressed by what I see coming from you guys. Nice alliance too.
LOSS [b]- 3 -[/b] *snore*
Nusantara Elite Warriors [b]- 7 -[/b] Oh hell yes. Love the war spirit, but -1 for that stuff with TPF.
The Grämlins [b]- 1 -[/b] You suck.
Guru Order [b]- 5 -[/b] Don't know you, but I keep an open mind.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition [b]- 5 -[/b] Seem decent enough.
M*A*S*H [b]- 5 -[/b] Seem decent enough.
The Templar Knights [b]- 5 -[/b] Seem decent enough.

Edited by Straylight

Mostly Harmless Alliance [b]5[/b] - You are the biggest alliance, but I never know what's going on internally. You don't play a big role in conflicts and I can't name any of your leaders.
Green Protection Agency [b]0[/b] - Neutrals :rolleyes:
New Pacific Order [b]6[/b] - Another year, another chance. They have everything in them to become a great player again.
New Polar Order [b]6[/b] - Grub turned out to be a crap leader, but I like your alliance in general.
World Task Force [b]0[/b] - Neutrals :rolleyes:
Sparta [b]6[/b] - A bit unknown to me, but you seemed to do better in the last war than in the Karma war.
Viridian Entente [b]9[/b] - Great allies, not afraid to make hard choices.
The Democratic Order [b]0[/b] Neutrals :rolleyes:
Fark [b]9[/b] - Great allies, very supportive.
Mushroom Kingdom [b]9[/b] - Had a crush on them from day 1.
Orange Defense Network [b]8[/b] - Doing so much better than a while ago and I think I like almost all ODN-ers that I know.
United Purple Nations [b]3[/b] - Not acting on an MDAP in the last war. Hmm yeah, that's costing you some points.
FOK [b]9[/b] - What did you expect?
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization [b]6[/b] - Don't know you too well, but I respect the fact that you're back in the big league after a couple of hard years.
The Legion [b]5[/b] - Never had much interaction with you, so I base this solely on the last war.
The Order Of The Paradox [b]7[/b] - Used to be higher, but you've made some weird decisions in the last year. I still like a lot of people in your alliance, though.
Ragnarok [b]7[/b] - You seem to be good allies and are not afraid to take chances in FA.
RnR [b]8[/b] - Cool alliance. Your military needs some improvement, though.
The Order Of Light [b]4[/b] - I never understood what exactly you were doing. You showed a lot of promise once, but decided to follow others instead of making a name for yourself.
Random Insanity Alliance [b]7[/b] - Seems like a cool bunch of people.
Umbrella [b]9[/b] - They're like a mix between MK and FOK.
Poison Clan [b]9[/b] - There are not a lot of alliances out there who are as much fun as PC. Great people, not afraid to fight.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations [b]8[/b] - Lots of great people here. Nice to work with in the last war.
Nueva Vida [b]8[/b] - Didn't know them too well before the last war, but I was quite impressed by their leaders and their military when we had to work together.
Federation Of Armed Nations [b]7[/b] - It's hard to get to know them, but I like their loyalty to allies.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations [b]6[/b] - You have a lot of potential and some great guys in your alliance, but you always seem more of a follower and never a leader.
Siberian Tiger Alliance [b]8[/b] - Strong alliance with one of the best leaders in CN.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance [b]4[/b] - We seem to end up on opposite sides a lot...not a fan.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons N/A - Sorry, don't know a lot about you.
Athens [b]7[/b] - I like you, although your behavior is a bit erratic at times. Oh well, adds to the CN-fun, I guess. -1 for making the TPF-war an anti-climax.
Nordreich [b]6[/b] - Wasn't too impressed with you before the last war, but you did well and were easy to work with.
The International [b]7[/b] - Cool bunch of people. -1 for having SOS as an MDAP-partner.
The Foreign Division [b]5[/b] - You always showed a lot of potential, but I don't get your FA-choices at all.
LOSS N/A - Sorry, don't know a lot about you.
Nusantara Elite Warriors [b]8[/b] - Loyal and want to have fun. A bit like an Indonesian FOK.
The Grämlins [b]6[/b] - I was such a fan once, but I don't know what to make of you anymore.
Guru Order [b]7[/b] - Seem loyal and easy to work with.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition N/A - Sorry, don't know a lot about you.
M*A*S*H N/A - Sorry, don't know a lot about you.
The Templar Knights N/A - Sorry, don't know a lot about you.

Edited by MikeTheFirst