Rating Alliances

New Frontier

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='22 April 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1271981623' post='2271324']
Man TOP are whiny $%&@ers. My only rating:

TOP - 0
[/quote]

OMG that hurts so badly. Let's not mention that you're referring only to one member, too...

Note, I'm an old-school player who bases a lot of his opinions on things that happened a while back. So if some of these alliances have done a 180 or I've gotten the wrong impression, no offense.

[list][*][b]Mostly Harmless Alliance:[/b] 6 You guys have come a long way from when I first met you when you came into existence, for that I give you credit.
[*][b]Green Protection Agency:[/b] 10 Only reason people hate on you is because you're neutral, and you've stuck to that ideal for years - I admire that.
[*][b]New Pacific Order:[/b] 1 Powerful alliance, but your attempt to force ONOS to hand over admin to your viceroy in NPONOS was borderline illegal - KAII paid for the hosting of those boards and you had no right to sentence ONOS members to ZI because they wouldn't fulfill a surrender term that involved such a requirement
[*][b]New Polar Order:[/b] 3 You've come a long way since The Initiative days, but I can't help but feel that you've historically been a shadow of NPO - even when you broke off from them (also you cheated in the Maroon vs. NpO Spamoffs)
[*][b]World Task Force:[/b] 8 Not much of a world presence, but I admire you guys for managing to work your way to the top without having to talk any smack.
[*][b]Sparta:[/b] 5 I'm not neutral about you guys, but there's some stuff in the past that I'm still getting over that bothered me about your alliance.
[*][b]Viridian Entente:[/b] 9 I always got a positive impression of VE through Azure, who I'll admit was one of my favorite CNers ever.
[*][b]The Democratic Order:[/b] 5 I don't feel like you earned your position as the "neutral menace" like WTF and GPA, so no positive feelings from me yet.
[*][b]Fark:[/b] 6 Allies of my allies, but other than that, I don't know yet (the beer theme is fun though).
[*][b]Mushroom Kingdom:[/b] 3 Large forum presence, but generally somewhat unpleasant to me in my interactions with them for reasons I don't know.
[*][b]Orange Defense Network:[/b] 2 I once organized a 5-man diplomat team so I could get an embassy on your forums when I was working in CSN's FA years ago and you guys didn't return much of the favor, I felt shunned - ever since my opinion hasn't really improved.
[*][b]United Purple Nations:[/b] 4 There's a bit of an OOC stuff I recall you guys pulling that kinda rubbed me the wrong way, other than that, not much interaction.
[*][b]FOK:[/b] 4 I've always felt alienated by your alliance, and it's a feeling that's kinda persisted for years.
[*][b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization:[/b] 3 I fought with you guys in No Vision in CSN and it was kind of bittersweet - make better decisions.
[*][b]The Legion:[/b] 5 They were gentlemen when I fought them last, but they didn't fight back all that well.
[*][b]The Order Of The Paradox:[/b] 3 I had an ex-ONOS friend in TOP a while back called BlueLightning, but ever since, LiquidMercury has started to make me rethink my opinion of TOP.
[*][b]Ragnarok:[/b] 5 I'm not sure where you guys stand in relation to Monos Archein, but it feels weird that their old forums are now yours.
[*][b]RnR:[/b] 8 Pretty chill folks, dependent as well.
[*][b]The Order Of Light:[/b] 5 You've been around for a while and I remember you coming into existence, yet I've not managed to form an opinion.
[*][b]Random Insanity Alliance:[/b] 10 Delta1212 is my homeboy.
[*][b]Umbrella:[/b] 7 Generally alright guys, although little interaction between me and them (my fault).
[*][b]Poison Clan:[/b] 2 Kind of aggressive, it's a bit off-putting
[*][b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations:[/b] 9 Home is where the heart is, but Penkala killed what used to be my perma-10 opinion of CSN.
[*][b]Nueva Vida:[/b] 7 Pretty alright people, good and respectful presence on the forums.
[*][b]Federation Of Armed Nations:[/b] 8 vietFAN was amazing and you guys had a persistently funny diplomat on CSN for so long, props.
[*][b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations:[/b] 1 Always have made me uneasy, and when they stopped being independent and started bandwagoning I just lost faith.
[*][b]Siberian Tiger Alliance:[/b] 9 Classy gentlemen that stick by their allies no matter how tough the situation.
[*][b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance:[/b] 4 Good community from what I remember, just actions as Hegemony and ex-Hegemony have been a bit sketchy.
[*][b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons:[/b] 7 Efficient people that are quick to respond.
[*][b]Athens:[/b] 5 Man I don't know, I should probably fix that.
[*][b]Nordreich:[/b] 3 I know it's in the past, but back on the old forums you had a guy just trolling in the Maroon Team Forum who was also rather racist, I've never really recovered my opinion of you guys from that
[*][b]The International:[/b] 5 Neutral, I'll make a note to get to know you guys better in the future.
[*][b]The Foreign Division:[/b] 6 After the AUT's encounter with Penkala, you guys get plus one point.
[*][b]LOSS:[/b] 9 Persistent despite being exiled by the Initiative way back when.
[*][b]Nusantara Elite Warriors:[/b] 5 Neutral, my bad.
[*][b]The Grämlins:[/b] 2 For obvious reasons, I miss when you guys had people like Ejayrazz.
[*][b]Guru Order:[/b] 5 I don't really know.
[*][b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition:[/b] 3 Historically, you guys haven't been that honorable and your diplomacy has always been rather rough-edged.
[*][b]M*A*S*H:[/b] 6 We fought each other in this past war, but you guys deserve points in my book for the ex-ONOS background.
[*][b]The Templar Knights:[/b] 10 I'm biased.[/list]

Yeah I wrote a lot, but I've been around for a while so bite me.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 6
Green Protection Agency - 5
New Pacific Order - 6
New Polar Order - 2
World Task Force - 7
Sparta - 6
Viridian Entente - 7
The Democratic Order -
Fark - 8
Mushroom Kingdom - 8
Orange Defense Network - 5
United Purple Nations - 2
FOK - 8
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7
The Legion - 7
The Order Of The Paradox - 9
Ragnarok - 7
RnR - 7
The Order Of Light - 7
Random Insanity Alliance - 8
Umbrella - 6
Poison Clan - 5
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 7
Nueva Vida - 7
Federation Of Armed Nations - 8
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 8
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 7
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - Don't know enough to form an opinion
Athens - 6
Nordreich - 8
The International - Don't know enough to form an opinion
The Foreign Division - Don't know enough to form an opinion
LOSS - 8
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 9
The Grämlins - 9

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance: 4[/b]. Somewhat likeable, and have improved since 2007/8, but I still cannot look upon MHA as anything other than a follower with a lot of dead weight.
[b]Green Protection Agency: 1[/b]. Neutral. Boring.
[b]New Pacific Order: 5[/b]. An alliance that has proved to be quality opposition for much of my time in the Cyberverse. Bonus points for realising what is required to win and always attempting to act upon that. Always a leader, never a follower, and that is to be admired. It's a shame that they are filled with a number of terrible posters that can only be surpassed by IRON.
[b]New Polar Order: 5[/b]. Well, at least Penguin is Emperor now.
[b]World Task Force: 1[/b]. Neutral. Boring.
[b]Sparta: 6[/b]. An alliance that have proved to be stalwart allies, and they have certainly improved since the Karma War. I am still concerned regarding their military and political capabilities, though.
[b]Viridian Entente: 8[/b]. An admirable alliance, and if it weren't for the fact that Mushroom Kingdom already possesses quite a number of treaties, I would be at the forefront of recommending formal ties between VE and MK.
[b]The Democratic Order: 1[/b]. Neutral. Boring.
[b]Fark: 7[/b]. Consistently excellent military performance. They lose points because I'm not a fan of how their leadership operate.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom: 10[/b]. We're just that good.
[b]Orange Defense Network: 9[/b]. Amazing allies that completely transformed themselves despite the constant criticism.
[b]United Purple Nations: 2[/b]. UPN is a perfect example of what not to be as an alliance.
[b]FOK: 9[/b]. Stalwart allies that recognise what needs to be done to keep the Cyberverse interesting and are more than willing to act upon that.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 8[/b]. I'll always have a soft spot for GATO. It would have been a 9 had they selected the cat pip when they had the chance.
[b]The Legion: 2[/b]. See UPN.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox: 3[/b]. They get points for being an efficient alliance, but leadership quality in terms of politics and diplomacy is certainly lacking. Not to mention that they likely have the highest per capita rate of terrible posters. Would have been a 5, but I like to see Crymson complain.
[b]Ragnarok: 7[/b]. Great allies, but I would like to see them regain the influence and strength they once had. Took on a large burden during the Karma War.
[b]RnR: 6[/b]. They have always seemed like a sensible bunch, but they lose points for maintaining significant ties to IRON.
[b]The Order Of Light: 2[/b]. See UPN/Legion.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance: 7[/b]. An alliance with sensible leadership and a positive forum presence.
[b]Umbrella: 8[/b]. Happy to be allied to these gents. Top-notch alliance.
[b]Poison Clan: 7[/b]. Despite their mistakes in the Karma War, they get a high rating for their military proficiency.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 6[/b]. They're likeable, but never seem to do much of anything.
[b]Nueva Vida: 7[/b]. Great allies, but I would like to see them strive for higher influence in political matters.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations: 6[/b]. They have lost a great deal of their potency and vigour.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 1[/b]. Shanenshah, PrideAssassin, and more. The only thing that IRON takes the lead in is, by far, the worst forum presence of any alliance in the history of the Cyberverse. There is not one redeeming quality about IRON.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance: 9[/b]. An alliance that I hold in high regards and respect deeply. Fine allies.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 2[/b]. See UPN/Legion/TOOL.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 5[/b]. Not entirely sure what to think of them anymore. There are as many positive as there are negative qualities.
[b]Athens: 8[/b]. Reliable allies, but their score would improve if they could stop getting themselves into horrible positions every 3 months.
[b]Nordreich: 6[/b]. I couldn't stand the previous incarnation, but I'm liking what I see so far of this one.
[b]The International: 6[/b]. Respectable alliance and the most stable communist alliance that the Cyberverse has witnessed.
[b]The Foreign Division: 4[/b]. Decent military performance and forum presence, but I can't find anything else positive.
[b]LOSS: 3[/b]. Don't trust them whatsoever.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors: 5[/b]. Entirely overrated.
[b]The Grämlins: 3[/b]. I hated Ramirus before it was cool.
[b]Guru Order: 6[/b]. Have not had any contact with these guys at all. Military skill seems to be lacking from what I saw in the Bipolar War.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 3[/b]. Haven't done anything worthwhile throughout their entire existence.
[b]M*A*S*H: 3[/b]. Don't trust them whatsoever.
[b]The Templar Knights: 6[/b]. Again, a likeable alliance, but they have always been followers.

Edited by Denial

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3. meh
Green Protection Agency - 5. The most respectable of the big neutrals.
New Pacific Order - 5.
New Polar Order - 8.5. Recent actions brought it down from a 10, but still plenty of good peeps in Polar.
World Task Force - 3. At least they don't have mellonhead anymore.
Sparta - 6.5. -0.5 for less stringent sanction policy.
Viridian Entente - 9. I hold these guys in very high regard.
The Democratic Order - 3. I didn't like their handling of the ADI situations.
Fark - 7. O\ Hali?
Mushroom Kingdom - 6. +1 for Drai/Archon/James I/babyjesus
Orange Defense Network - 5. Haven't really had an opinion of you guys of late. Ah well, we'll always have Rebbilon to share a laugh about.
United Purple Nations - 3.
FOK - 7.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 9. With all the crap they've been through, to be where they are now is :awesome:
The Legion - 7. I've actually come to like these guys.
The Order Of The Paradox - 6. Alright, but I'm not sure if I can fully trust their judgement anymore :P
Ragnarok - 7.5. o/ Alfred
RnR - 8 D-DOLLA!! :wub:
The Order Of Light - not gonna rate my own alliance, gimp. :P
Random Insanity Alliance - 8. Of our six foes in the last war, they impressed me the most militarily.
Umbrella - 6.
Poison Clan - 3. Don't like their tech-raiding policies or the whole NAP razzamatazz from Karma War.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 8. +3 for having WickedJ
Nueva Vida - 9. I have a long memory, what can I say? Also, the "Tight And Awesome" era sigs were better :P
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7. Went through hell and then some. They have my respect.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 10. People will say IRON doesn't care about its allies, but recent actions on their part have really helped us out in TOOL. :wub:
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 9. Lots of awesome people.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5. Better than before, but the whole IP-chasing thing regarding Francesca kinda made me go :huh:
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 6. Haven't had much contact with you guys lately, but like I said, I have a long memory.
Athens - 4. -1 for Knights of Ni. But RushSykes is pretty awesome, ya gotta admit.
Nordreich - 8. +1 each for Ashoka/zog, Agha Petros Elia, and Ar Pharazon.
The International - 4. -1 for being commies.
The Foreign Division - 6. +1 for Gearhead.
LOSS - 7. Honourable foes o/
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 8. Only thing keeping them from a 10 is their tech-raiding policy.
The Grämlins - 0. Ram needs to look up "mercy" in the dictionary. Or resign and let Salmacis take charge.
Guru Order - 5. Don't really know much of you guys.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6. +1 for Edmund Allenby.
M*A*S*H - 5. No clue. :P
The Templar Knights - 7. It's been almost 1 1/2 years since we last talked, but I still remember how well you handled the situation during NoCB. :)

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5 -[/b] Only recently registered on the forum, they seem nice enough.
[b]Green Protection Agency - 3 -[/b] Not had any dealings with them in a long long time.
[b]New Pacific Order - 4 -[/b] I could never ever truly love Pacifica, but on some levels i do respect them deeply. It would be higher if not for my distates for certain people in Pacifica.
[b]New Polar Order - 7 - [/b]Despite recent events and so forth i still view Polaris with respect, largely due to my belief that ODN still owes them a debt of honor.
[b]World Task Force - 3 -[/b] Don't know them
[b]Sparta - 6 - [/b]Only getting to know them recently, those members that have hit our forums are cool guys.
[b]Viridian Entente - 6 -[/b] My only major dealing with VE (With ODN) was not a positive one, however things have moved forward since then.
[b]The Democratic Order - 3 -[/b] Don't know them
[b]Fark - 4 -[/b] Don't know them but i have heard good things about them.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom - 9 -[/b] Love them for being who they are, love them for giving ODN a chance, love them for having old school CN-Commies in their ranks.
[b]Orange Defense Network - 9 -[/b] Biased? much :D. I have seen ODN change so much in a positive way, we have come so far even if some cannot or will not see that.
[b]United Purple Nations - 5 -[/b] Not had enough dealings with them, but they seem nice enough.
[b]FOK - 8 - [/b]I really like FOK and have done for a very long time. It pained me to see ODN-FOK relations stagnate since UJW and pained me even further when they collapsed completely.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 9 -[/b] Love GATO, i was privilieged to fight for them and view first hand the camaraderie at the core of this great community.
[b]The Legion - 6 -[/b] Would be higher if not for the obvious differences in politics, or the outright hostility betwene sections of Legion towards ODN. That said i have a soft spot for Legion and Orrple (the memories of what once was) and i know there are people on both sides (myself included) who would love to see dialogue between Legion and ODN get better.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox - 5 -[/b] I do respect TOP especially after the last war, they have some really nice individual in their ranks...sadly they also have some people who do not elicit the same respect or affection.
[b]Ragnarok - 7 -[/b] Hoo is cool and bonus points for Spider/Kuru and Tirpitz.
[b]RnR - 1 -[/b] things used to be better.
[b]The Order Of Light - 1 -[/b] meh
[b]Random Insanity Alliance - 3 -[/b] Don't know them
[b]Umbrella - 2 -[/b] if i was rating LJ it would be an 8 but seeing as its not about the individual.....
[b]Poison Clan - 1 - [/b]Meh
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6 -[/b] Never had much dealings with CSN but i fought alongside them in the GATO-1V war so for that i hold a good deal of respect.
[b]Nueva Vida - 2 -[/b] Don't really know them in the present, but my past with the CN-Commie movement has not endeared NV to me.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations - 7 - [/b]back in the days of WUT i never did like them very much, but there subsequent stubborn war and the fact that they were hugely supportive of GATO in the GATO-1V war totally changed my view of them.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 4 -[/b] I doubt IRON and me will ever be in love, and i don't know if i have ever gotten over IRON's role in both the ICP reformation war and GATO-1V war but recent events have improved my respect for them.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5 [/b]- I kind of like them, i get the impression they don't like ODN much however.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 1 -[/b] meh
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5 -[/b] I was more positive when they got started, however that has declined in subsequent months.
[b]Athens - 7 -[/b] Have not got to know them better which is something i do plan to remedy in the coming weeks and months. Like MK they gave ODN a chance and for that i am very grateful.
[b]Nordreich - 6 -[/b] As i consider them old enemies a couple of years back this would have been a Zero, but a combo of Nemhauser and Zog has put paid to that. THings have improved rather alot but the rating would be higher if not for the presence of Martens and Litler.
[b]The International - 9 -[/b] I helped in the early days of INT's predecessor,the CPCN, and i have many comrades in INT's ranks.
[b]The Foreign Division- 3 - [/b]Don't know them
[b]LOSS - - 3 -[/b] Don't know them
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors - 7 -[/b] Good guys and fealress warriors to boot, I may not have liked who they are allied to at times but NEW rock.
[b]The Grämlins - 3 -[/b] If not for the current mess and their questionable leadership it would be higher, all three points are for the Filipino Heroes in their ranks.
[b]Guru Order -- 3 -[/b] Don't know them
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 3 -[/b] Don't know them
[b]M*A*S*H - - 3 - [/b]Don't know them
[b]The Templar Knights - 3 - [/b]While i have a good RL friend in their ranks (Lord Sabre), as an alliance i know very little about them.

Edited by Cataduanes

I mark low. If I’m indifferent to an alliance it gets a 4.

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 3 - Loses marks for being dumb enough to sign a perpetual treaty and for doing pretty much nothing else of note.
Green Protection Agency: 2 - Neutrality doesn’t interest me.
New Pacific Order: 6 - A few notable incidents aside it’s a competent alliance in a world which reeks of incompetence.
New Polar Order: 7 - Still recovering from years of Grub but I have confidence in Penguin’s leadership and for the most part in his supporting staff.
World Task Force: 2 - Neutrality.
Sparta: 3 - An inability to fight a war without resorting to extortion at the end of it sees them lose marks.
Viridian Entente: 5 - I dislike alliances which fail the first time and come back. For some reason VE seems to be the exception to this and I have a mild liking for them.
The Democratic Order: 2 - Neutrality
Fark: 3 - A decent enough military but a penchant for enforcing ridiculous terms drops them down.
Mushroom Kingdom: 7 - Decent in all regards except for a poor foreign policy, which it loses marks for.
Orange Defence Network: 6 - A nice revival in both international standing and performance. A shame it came at the cost of adopting MK mannerisms and culture in place of your own.
United Purple Nations: 2 - If you give someone your word you should damn well keep it.
FOK: 5 - Largely indifferent towards them but they have a nice enough military ability.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 4
The Legion: 3 - Failed in its first incarnation and is no better two years down the line.
The Order Of The Paradox: 5 - You can’t fault their military or nation building prowess but you can fault their decision making, which is terrible.
Ragnarok: 4
RnR: 4
The Order Of Light: 5 - Doesn’t deserve the stick it gets although sometimes I think it would be more suited to being allied to the neutrals and other pacifists than politically involved alliances.
Random Insanity Alliance: 5 - They still get a plus point for turning down reps in the noCB War.
Umbrella: 4
Poison Clan: 4
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 6 - Two wars against these guys and still not a bad word to say about them. Maybe we should keep the fights coming so we can go for the record of most white peace deals between two alliances.
Nueva Vida: 7 - Solid and reliable. Could do with a bit more activity from gov though.
Federation Of Armed Nations: 4
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 4
Siberian Tiger Alliance: N/A
Multicoloured Cross-X Alliance: 4
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 4
Athens: 1 - A poor alliance following incompetent leaders. Would have been led to the slaughter house a long time ago were it not for the support of C&G. The only saving grace is that somehow MK still sees something of worth in them.
Nordreich: 3 - Loses marks for having disbanded already.
The International: 4
The Foreign Division: 4
LOSS: 4
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 4
The Grämlins: 3 - They lose a mark for stubbornly continuing in their attempts to set a precedent pretty much everyone disagrees with.
Guru Order: 4
North Atlantic Defence Coalition: 4
M*A*S*H: 4
The Templar Knights: 4

Edited by Uhtred

5 being average or not knowing the alliance well enough to judge. Nice to do one of these freed from having to be policially correct, strong opinions forthcoming :P

Mostly Harmless Alliance- 4. Hmmm, not sure what you stand for and never really did, despite once being sort-off allies. Suspect a lack of communication at both ends.
Green Protection Agency- 6. The original neutrals. If GPA didn't exist it would become neccessary to make you for all the people who want to play the game that way.
New Pacific Order- 6. Lost a bit of your fire, but hard not to when you get attacked and blamed for so many things that the rest of the Initiative or Q were equally guilty of (if not more) You're a good bunch.
New Polar Order- 7. Truly great alliance who made one collosal, but overtalked about error in the last war. Still, one mistake (and I believe it was just that, a mistake) shouldn't undo years of being one of the most considerate, generous and principled alliances out there.
World Task Force- 5. Seem ok, don't know enough.
Sparta- 3. Just keep jumping to the bigger side. Someone once thought they should be renamed Persia. They had a good point.
Viridian Entente- 6. Very different set of friends, but that doesn't get away from the fact that VE are clearly a very principled alliance full of self belief. Good qualities.
The Democratic Order- 5. Aqua version of GPA. For neutral lovers that for whatever reason don't like the colour green, this is for them.
Fark- 4. Not my thing, although you seem ok.
Mushroom Kingdom- 4. Overrated. Some good qualities such as tenacity mixed with some bad ones, such as tendency for individual members to push their weight around. Product of success unfortunately.
Orange Defense Network- 9. Very quality allies and hugely underrated. Supportive, forgiving, friendly to a fault and go out of their way to help, usually of no benefit to themselves. I know why C&G have warmed to them so much.
United Purple Nations- 10. 10 naturally :P. Joking aside I'm very proud of how UPN turned out and know that it will thrive and prosper, whilst sticking to it's ideals with it's new leadership. An unknown jewel of CN.
FOK- 3. Timing on when you left Q seemed... convienient. The way you cancelled on TOP more so. See Sparta.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization- 5. Seem alright. Tbh know very little.
The Legion- 7. Always been very solid and stalwart allies as long as I've known you. You deserve to be sanctioned again and belong there.
The Order Of The Paradox- 1. Never before have I had an alliance attack an ally of mine and then so brazenly instruct us that we should follow suit. I was expecting an apology at least, but instead just a lecture about how we should do the "right thing", followed by a hail of abuse when I told you to shove it. Minus many points for trying to decide who we could have as friends also.
Ragnarok- 3. Still remember being cast as "CDT, the NPO-lovers" by Hoo. Whilst in the NoCB war RoK was busy trying to maneuver CDT away from Polaris and towards Pacifica.
RnR- 4. Nothing personal, but fought you twice now and the nations I've gone up against have all been a bit soft.
The Order Of Light- 5. Seem ok, rarely interact.
Random Insanity Alliance- 4. Got some individual members that act up.
Umbrella- 4. Had issues with Genmay. Admittedly that was a long time ago.
Poison Clan- 3. Opportunists. Always seems to be about beating down on someone already overstretched with you guys.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations- 6. Stubborn and proud, but always stick to what you believe in. Meant it way back when I said we could be good allies. You and USN falling out was such a shame.
Nueva Vida- 5. Always seem really nice and friendly, but felt stung by a pretty cynical cancellation.
Federation Of Armed Nations- 6. Keep at it. You know what you're doing and it's a fun way to play the game.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations- 4. Too close to TOP, but that aside you've always been respectful and at least tried to be pleasant.
Siberian Tiger Alliance- 5. Little interaction
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance- 5. FA-wise at least, a totally new alliance from the Sam days. Still trying to find it's feet.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons- 5. Little interaction, heard good things though.
Athens- 5- Some really fantastic members brought down by some really opportunistic and spiteful policy decisions.
Nordreich- 5. Never met you
The International- 5. Little interaction
The Foreign Division- 6. Good, solid allies. Been a long time since you were quasi-neutrals. Improvement for the better though.
LOSS- 5. Seem ok, rarely talked
Nusantara Elite Warriors- 4. Didn't like how you went about things in this last series of wars.
The Grämlins- 1. Unconditional surrender is just offensive. More than that though you've been acting like megalomaniac idiots for ages.
Guru Order- 2. Needs a lot of work. Right now friendship seems to be a very shallow concept in GO circles.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition- 4. Never been right and always very aimless since Charles left, not that I'm saying Charles was any good.
M*A*S*H- 5. Rarely communicated.
The Templar Knights- 5. Seem ok, pleasant bunch to talk to but rarely done so.

[QUOTE]
[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] - 3. Alot of fluff to get rid of. Also, FA wise, I never have liked that "ride the fence" approach.
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] - 5. A unique community I think. Decent people.
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] - 5. Going to be interesting when you get out of terms. I have found a few NPO people I've talked to lately to be surprisingly warm as well. Your arrogant past sticks in my mind a bit though, specifically when you pushed TFD around, claiming we should be more respectful "as allies in Agora."
[b]New Polar Order[/b] - 6. I like the people (except Grub; and I know that's mutual :P ), but am not fond of the FA path. You'd get 2 points more if you would choose a better path. In fact, I would have given you at least another point in the FrostBite days, and another two in the FrostBite days if Penguin were at the helm at the time.
[b]World Task Force[/b] - 6. Probably the only neutral that actually impresses me a little bit. Even if I don't know you well at all, I like what I see.
[b]Sparta[/b] - 4. Much like MHA, but a little better. At least you have a fairly definite position in the web.
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] - 5. Can't find too much bad to say about you, but can't say alot of good either. Alright guys I guess.
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] - 3. The least impressive neutral.
[b]Fark[/b] - 6. Always had a soft spot for you guys, even if I am not a big fan of your allies. +1 for UltimateDogg. :wub:
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] - 5. Do not like the way you guys act at all. However, you deserve some credit for how far you've come, your community, and the power you've achieved.
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] - 5. The name is finally starting to improve a bit. Although I'm still waiting for you guys to make a tough *good* decision regarding conflict entry.
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] - 7. Have been decent allies. Would like to see better communication though.
[b]FOK[/b] - 6.5. Seem to be decent folk. Lost half a point simply because of iFOK.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] - 6. Always had a soft spot for you too. But you're really taking the "follower" role now, and I'm dropping respect in the political category.
[b]The Legion[/b] - 5. You guys did sacrifice yourselves. But you are by no means great as an alliance.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] - 6. Strong community, strong nations, decent people. One grave error though. And this is why you're in the position you are right now.
[b]Ragnarok[/b] - 5.5. Our past isn't as pretty as a rainbow. But that's a long time ago. I've heard good things, so I'd be willing to give it a second go at least trying to be civil.
[b]RnR[/b] - 6. Another soft spot. Big community, and some specific people that I like.
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] - 7. I do like you guys quite a bit. You're one of the ones that sacrificed themselves in the last war, and the ones leading back to Karma, even when you really weren't that involved politically. I like.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] - 4. Meh. Maroon.
[b]Umbrella[/b] - 6. Good core, strong nations, and fairly fun people to chat to. Also, :wub: Kowalski.
[b]Poison Clan[/b] - 2. You guys just leave a bad taste in my mouth.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] - 4. Haven't had much contact, but the contact I have had, was rather dismaying.
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] - 10. Outstanding allies. And superb as an alliance as well. I see a bright future for them. :)
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] - 5. You guys sure have the numbers. No idea about anything else though.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] - 6.5. A likable bunch. Considering the past trials, I'm impressed with how you've stuck together. Although you are by no means on the upswing right now, I think you can be.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] - 5. Eh, you guys are alright I guess. I do like the Tyga Code or whatever that is.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] - 6. Good friends. Could use some improvement as an alliance, but I'd give a 10 to my best of friends even if their alliance sucked. Real friends are hard to come by, and I believe you lot are indeed genuine at heart. Find your way politically, and you'll be alright.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] - 6. Very neat people. Would like to get to know more in the future.
[b]Athens[/b] - 3. Didn't impress me in the war, and past political moves and general behavior is not my favorite at all.
[b]Nordreich[/b] - 5. Same as FAN.
[b]The International[/b] - 4. Haven't heard great things about you guys, and I generally am not fond of your behavior either.
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] - 7. Loyal, close-knit community and good growth. We could probably improve our image though...
[b]LoSS[/b] - 5. Don't know you guys as well as I used to. I've heard mixed things, but 5 seems about right for my opinion.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] - 6. Quite an interesting bunch. I didn't like you as much before, but I seem to like you more now.
[b]The Grämlins[/b] - 2. Have been too arrogant for a long time. Finally an arrogant decision is catching up with them.
[b]Guru Order[/b] - 5. Not a fan of your foreign policy, nor do I trust you guys have anything special under the hood. Although I have talked to your leader in the past, and he was cool.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] - 10. Also outstanding allies. Have changed alot, even in the past year. I also see potential for this bunch.
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] - 4. Never had a great opinion, and what happened this last war only confirmed my former beliefs.
[b]The Templar Knights[/b] - 4.5. Sort of average.
[/QUOTE]

Edited by GearHead

5 is indifferent, less than 5 means dislike, more than 5 like. N/A mean have not heard of.

Mostly Harmless Alliance -5
Green Protection Agency -7
New Pacific Order - 4
New Polar Order- 10
World Task Force -5
Sparta -5
Viridian Entente -5
The Democratic Order -5
Fark -8
Mushroom Kingdom -9
Orange Defense Network -5
United Purple Nations -8
FOK -5
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization- 6
The Legion- 5
The Order Of The Paradox -5
Ragnarok- 8
RnR- 5
The Order Of Light- 6 (+1 for Jarkko)
Random Insanity Alliance - 5
Umbrella- 5
Poison Clan- 5
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations- 5
Nueva Vida- 8
Federation Of Armed Nations- 7
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations- 5
Siberian Tiger Alliance- 10
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance- 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons- 5
Athens- 5
Nordreich- 5
The International- 5
The Foreign Division- 6
LOSS- 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors- 5
The Grämlins- 6
Guru Order- 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5
M*A*S*H- 5
The Templar Knights- 5

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='23 April 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1272022319' post='2271920']
[b]Umbrella - 2 -[/b] if i was rating LJ it would be an 8 but seeing as its not about the individual.....[/quote]

heh, usually in these types of threads I get cited as the reason behind a lower score.

[quote name='Altheus' date='23 April 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1272034183' post='2272030']
Umbrella- 4. Had issues with Genmay. Admittedly that was a long time ago.
[/quote]

Over 2 years is a relatively new grudge in terms of CN.

[quote name='Altheus' date='23 April 2010 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1272034183' post='2272030']
Poison Clan- 3. Opportunists. Always seems to be about beating down on someone already overstretched with you guys.
[/quote]
It's not our fault that getting attacked by PC generally leaves an alliance overstretched. :smug:

Well I have some spare time, lets give this a go :D

Mostly Harmless Alliance-- [b]3[/b]; bloated, nothing. Sorry. Prove me wrong. Points for getting bloated, that takes some skill too. Slick customer, but not in a good sense.

Green Protection Agency-- [b]5[/b]; a neutral grade :D. You are the original neutral menace, and you'll always have my neutral respect for that.

New Pacific Order-- [b]10[/b]; words can not describe the awesome ;D

New Polar Order-- [b]3[/b]; cant respect an alliance that doesn't know what it wants. Terrible show last war. Only points due to the mid-tier.

World Task Force-- [b]5[/b]; a neutral grade. I think it fits.

Sparta-- [b]1[/b]; survivalists and opportunistic at its clearest in CN. We be "hegemonic" then we be "rebels", then we be "whoever wins". I dislike such. Also you are no fighting power. Only point for size.

Viridian Entente-- [b]3[/b]; only points for not disbanding yet. Other then that, you are a little bunch with a huge chip on your shoulder. Funny when you think about it. Fought you, wasn't impressed.

The Democratic Order-- [b]?[/b]

Fark-- [b]3[/b]; "beer reviews"? Really, not funny. Low points for lack of sense of humor, only points for still being here.

Mushroom Kingdom-- [b]7[/b]; mostly due to Archon. He is a smart survivalist. Also for being leaders, you get a point. Other then that, you need some more mergers to be of noticeable size and your fighting ability, is not that godly, shouldn't hype it like that. Also, never EVER lose Archon.

Orange Defense Network-- [b]3[/b]; followers, a brick in the wall. As such, of no importance. Only points for still being here and old.

United Purple Nations-- [b]?[/b]

FOK-- [b]3[/b]; I do not know what exactly NPO did to you, to be such hard @#$% towards us, but so be it. You sell yourself much, much rosier then you really are. Kinda dislike such approach. Only points for escalating the last conflict. Also, "I have noted you"; lololol (maybe someone will get the reference).

Global Alliance And Treaty Organization-- [b]5[/b]; points for still being here, and for being the oldest one around.

The Legion-- [b]5[/b]; points for still being here and for being the old school alliance.

The Order Of The Paradox-- [b]5[/b]; points for how well you build yourselves, but deduction for making such a foolish decision last war.

Ragnarok-- [b]3[/b]; fought you, you were even more worse then VE.

RnR-- [b]?[/b]

The Order Of Light-- [b]?[/b]

Random Insanity Alliance-- [b]?[/b]

Umbrella-- [b]?[/b]

Poison Clan-- [b]?[/b]

Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations-- [b]3[/b]; only points for still being here. Other then that, you bark a lot for your size. Think its funny. Never did anything noticeable, otherwise.

Nueva Vida-- [b]?[/b]

Federation Of Armed Nations-- [b]9[/b]; I respect how you, by sheer determination, survived our war. Also dig the militaristic nature of your alliance. Actually, always thought we could have make a unbreakable force.

Independent Republic Of Orange Nations-- [b]6[/b]; my respect is growing by the day. Deduction for fallowing TOP into a "salto mortale".

Siberian Tiger Alliance-- [b]2[/b]; really, really, meek. Of no relevance.

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance-- [b]2[/b]; no relevance.

The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons-- [b]?[/b]

Athens-- [b]2[/b]; points for having Londo. Just an off shore office of MK. I actually make no difference between you.

Nordreich-- [b]1[/b]; irrelevant. Point for being.

The International-- [b]1[/b]; irrelevant. Point for being.

The Foreign Division-- [b]?[/b]

LOSS-- [b]1[/b]; irrelevant. Point for being.

Nusantara Elite Warriors-- [b]?[/b]

The Grämlins-- [b]4[/b]; you collapsed and are no longer a force. Points for still being, and one for creating controversy.

Guru Order-- [b]?[/b]

North Atlantic Defense Coalition-- [b]?[/b]

M*A*S*H-- [b]?[/b]

The Templar Knights-- [b]?[/b]

Edited by Branimir

Mostly Harmless Alliance 5
Green Protection Agency 5
New Pacific Order 7
New Polar Order 7
World Task Force 5
Sparta 9
Viridian Entente 5
The Democratic Order 1 :mad:
Fark 5
Mushroom Kingdom 8
Orange Defense Network 8
United Purple Nations 5
FOK 5
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 6
The Legion 5
The Order Of The Paradox 3
Ragnarok 4
RnR 5
The Order Of Light 5
Random Insanity Alliance 6
Umbrella 7
Poison Clan 5
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 8
Nueva Vida 5
Federation Of Armed Nations 9
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 2
Siberian Tiger Alliance 5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5
Athens 5
Nordreich 5
The International 5
The Foreign Division 5
LOSS 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors 5
The Grämlins 5
Guru Order 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 5
M*A*S*H 5
The Templar Knights 8

5 is neutral.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 5
New Pacific Order 5
New Polar Order 10
World Task Force 5
Sparta 4
Viridian Entente 5
The Democratic Order 5
Fark 6
Mushroom Kingdom 8
Orange Defense Network 6
United Purple Nations 7
FOK 5
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 5
The Legion 5
The Order Of The Paradox 5
Ragnarok 8
RnR 5
The Order Of Light 5
Random Insanity Alliance 5
Umbrella 7
Poison Clan 2
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 5
Nueva Vida 6
Federation Of Armed Nations 6
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 5
Siberian Tiger Alliance 9
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5
Athens 4
Nordreich 6
The International 5
The Foreign Division 5
LOSS 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors 5
The Grämlins 5
Guru Order 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 5
M*A*S*H 5
The Templar Knights 5

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] 4 - They're big but i know nothing of them and their war performances leave a LOT to be desired, they just seem far too inactive for an alliance of that size to not be 50% ghosts
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] 1 - neutrals can diaf
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] 6 - Respect is given where due, definatly due here, am eagerly anticipating next moves from NPO
[b]New Polar Order[/b] 8 - Not gonna lie, pleased Grub is gone (despite personally getting on well with him, as a leader... he scared me) Got a lot of respect for Penguin Z and a few others their, also bias due to it being my original alliance >_>
[b]World Task Force[/b] 1 - Seriously DIE NEUTRALS DIE
[b]Sparta[/b] 5 - Did better this war, still a long long way to go though, need to improve staying power. Personally dont know many of them.
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] 6 - the few i know i quite like, some of you seem impressively dense however
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] 1 - GO AWAY
[b]Fark[/b] 7 - Randomly Jim is great for you guys, active and pretty decent to speak with
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] 10 - Mass bias, #kingdom only reason im here etc
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] 9 - Joracy Arsenal peth, all great people and a superb alliance to be allied to
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] 4 - Best purple alliance but that means so little, sort it out and actually grow your nations it isnt hard ffs
[b]FOK[/b] 9 - Solid group of guys, honourable and great to speak with
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] 7 - So much better these days, performed reasonably well in the war and magicninja is a stand up bloke
[b]The Legion[/b] 3 - You're just an eternal disapointment to CN
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] 8 - Only (large) alliance that can rival MK in terms of economics and military prowess, but PLEASE STOP ELECTING RETARDS, well actually as you always seem against us keep doing it, it's what won us the last war afterall.
[b]Ragnarok[/b] 7 - I need to get to know RoK better but i get on well with those i know
[b]RnR[/b] 6 - Loyalty always seems to be their, very quiet however, would like to know more
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] 4 - Consistently poor showings in war and overall nothing says to me you guys will ever suceed as an alliance. Sorry (not really)
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b]5 - Delta is great, the rest of you not so much
[b]Umbrella [/b] 10 - They're just that good
[b]Poison Clan[/b] 5 - Kinda torn here, you know how to play the mechanics but you make a routine retarded move every few months yet wonder why people see you as a risk
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] 4 - Really dont know you very well, which for an alliance of your standing is a failure.
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] 7 - Hizzy and Nelcheal leaving means i have to work to get to know new people, screw you guys.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] 5 - They need to do something and stop living off their past.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] 4 - Our Q&A on your boards was pretty terrible, peron and a few others are really good people and you have a chance if you stick by him, but jesus christ you have some retarded posters
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] 10 - No explanation needed
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] 4 - You seem pretty terrible from what i know, but i dont know enough to rate you lower.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] N/A
[b]Athens[/b] 7 - Stop making reflex calls and you guys will be even better. Rsox & Rush are great FA people.
[b]Nordreich[/b] 6 - Seem pretty good military, dont know them enough
[b]The International[/b] 6 - loyal and friendly bunch
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] 3 - You just seem a really really bad alliance from every single thing i know of you. Loyalty however is not an issue (anymore) so kudos for that.
[b]LOSS[/b] 3 - terrible alliance in every aspect
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] 6 - Good loyal fighters.
[b]The Grämlins[/b] 4 - Oh ramirus
[b]Guru Order[/b] 3 - You seem pretty poor
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] n/a
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] 2 - Your actions this war were pathetic
[b]The Templar Knights [/b] n/a

Edited by MagicalTrevor

Mostly Harmless Alliance 6
New Pacific Order 6
New Polar Order 7
World Task Force 6
Sparta 2
Viridian Entente 2
The Democratic Order 5
Fark 7
Mushroom Kingdom 7
Orange Defense Network 5
United Purple Nations 8
FOK 7
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 8
The Legion Too Biased :P
The Order Of The Paradox 4
Ragnarok 6
RnR 6
The Order Of Light 7
Random Insanity Alliance 4
Umbrella 7
Poison Clan 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 6 (while ignoring Penkala)
Nueva Vida 7
Federation Of Armed Nations 3 (I am randomly banned from their Forums :huh:)
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 7
Siberian Tiger Alliance 6
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 6
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 7
Athens 3
Nordreich 6
The International 5
The Foreign Division 7
LOSS 4
Nusantara Elite Warriors 7
The Grämlins 0
Guru Order 6
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 8
M*A*S*H 9
The Templar Knights 7

Edited by Matthew The Great

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b]-3; We on the NPO front in Karma had to bail out your decision to sign a treaty with NPO that had a one year cancellation clause. Beyond that, I can't say you've done anything other than just exist. It's too bad LUE isn't around anymore to hold the mantle for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy because you don't do anything at all, and thus it's disappointing for you to be the torch carrying alliance for it.
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b]- N/A; Neutral
[b]New Pacific Order[/b]-4; I've always been juxtaposed to you, and I certainly feel as if you've done harm to the [ooc]game[/ooc] in a few instances, most notably the ONOS situation, in which you demanded the viceroyship of forums paid for by another. There are other decisions I disagree with, but none more vehemently than that. Saying that, you are clearly a leader of your own power structure, and despite the Karma War blunder, and the lead up to Karma, you clearly have the overall talent in membership to be a leader.
[b]New Polar Order[/b]-4; Was not a fan of Grub, long before it became widespread, for reasons developed while Shield and/or leading Vanguard. As Grub was leader for most of the time for which this rating is based on, this is the score you've earned. Points for your excellent rebuilding after NoCB, however, I've heard mixed reports on your real fighting ability; thus, no points positive or negative regarding military prowess, or lack-thereof. I'm curious to see how different you act under Penguin. I truthfully don't currently feel that we should hold an MDoAP, as I feel we both view each other more as business associates than friends. I think we both want to have our own niches of power which can cause conflicts or complications in situations. Maybe this changes in the future, we'll see.
[b]World Task Force[/b]- N/A; Neutral
[b]Sparta[/b]-5; You're big, and that's about all. I will acknowledge some improvement in war performance from Karma, but Karma was so poor that it's hard to give points for that. I would have given you a 6, but that just didn't feel right overall, so I knocked you down to a 5. Feels more appropriate.
[b]Viridian Entente[/b]-6; Have some people I like and overall I think you have a pretty good idea of what you stand for and want to be as an alliance, you have a purpose and reason to exist (despite the irony of being a zombie alliance). Ultimately, not sure whether this direction is something I am fully onboard with, but I guess that's why I'm not in VE. B-) Props to Impero, who has been a major contributor in the past few coalitions.
[b]The Democratic Order[/b]- N/A; Neutral
[b]Fark[/b]-5; Overall, I think you're a decent alliance, at least capable and organized. However, I can't recall an instance in which I've been a fan of how your government has conducted it's business and affairs in the past few years, since LUE's disbanding and the formation of Vanguard.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] :smug:
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b]-9; I am genuinely happy, and truthfully, surprised, and how far ODN has come in such a relatively short period of time. I still remember Arsenal introducing himself to me when he first assumed FA and he asked me what I thought of ODN, and I truthfully told him my feelings, which were not too positive. He and I talked regularly, and though I helped get the ball rolling sometimes, he and the rest of gov't who were with him did a great job of doing what was necessary FA-wise and improving internally, with a goal of becoming a power player in CN politics, and possibly joining CnG. I think being somewhat involved in this transformation makes me more connected to ODN than I otherwise would be with the same transformation. Even before joining CnG, ODN was one of the closest allies of Vanguard.
[b]United Purple Nations[/b]-4; Not going to wax poetic on this. Disagree with past decisions, though I do consider you only semi-inept, which is a step up from the totally-inept stigma of LOLPURPLE.
[b]FOK[/b]-6; I really don't know that much about Fok, however, like Fark, I view you as a generally capable and organized alliance. I score you better than Fark because I haven't had as many complaints with how your gov't has handled issues. I think this score could go up if I knew you better, but since I don't, I don't feel comfortable giving you a higher score. Think you overreacted to the ODN logs that came out.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b]-6; I do, and probably always will have a soft spot in my heart for Brown Colony. :P I heard decent things about your war effort in this past war through the grapevine. I definitely feel like GATO has potential to become more powerful, if they truly want to.
[b]The Legion[/b]-1; Woefully inept and disorganized from GW2 on. Perhaps not as inept and/or disorganized now as they were even a year or a few months ago, but that's not much cause for celebration. Quite frankly, it's mind boggling how inept you were as an alliance for such a great period of time. Like Sparta's war performance increase, you may be better now, but all that really means is you're not quite as awful.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b]-4.5; Individually, you have many great members. As an alliance, you're active and know what you're doing stat-wise. Your FA not only lead you adrift of many non-allied alliances, but helped alienate yourself from your own previously close allies. One of the big issues was the continued re-election of certain figures, seemingly just because of their seniority and "old guard" status. Based on your activity, coordination, and capabilities, I felt and overall nation quality, I felt a 4 too low, but I felt a 5 too generous based on my own past personal experiences with TOP FA as well as your more recent FA record. Honestly, I like the fact you aggressively attacked, and I am worried that your defeat in this past war will discourage such pro-active measures from others, where I feel that such actions should almost be encouraged, as it allows for more varied outcomes from political situations.
[b]Ragnarok[/b]-6; I have an almost ingrained closeness to Rok due to how long I've been allied to them and how they had backed Vanguard in situations before we had as much outside protection as we did. I will admit that outside of Hoo, I would probably do little more than guess a few names at who else is in government, and even if I got somebody correct, I couldn't tell you anything about them. I'll echo Denial earlier, in that I would be happy to see Rok regain the energy, presence, and power it once did.
[b]RnR[/b]5; Don't know much about you beyond surface things. I think you also overreacted to the ODN logs.
[b]The Order Of Light[/b]-4; Rumors and legend of poor war preparedness and inactivity. Perhaps these are overblown, but I don't have many positive interactions and stories to fall back on. Overall, a negative vibe.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b]5; Can't say I know anything about you as an alliance outside of Delta, however, I like Delta in the little that I've been around and dealt with him, seems sensible and rational.
[b]Umbrella[/b]-7; Obviously, a force militarily, one of the few who consistently beat Vanguard in per member averages. I feel that we would have gotten along better (as compared to the relatively little contact we had) at Vanguard if we had come into contact with each other earlier in our progression as alliances. Genuinely happy and excited to work with you guys at MK, and I suspect this score to go up as I get more exposure and contact with you guys.
[b]Poison Clan[/b]-5; Conflicted on this one. I like your nature in general, but you sometimes exacerbate issues with how you act. Also, conflicting reports about cooperating and coordinating with you in a wartime coalition.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b]-5; Dunno, WickedJ I guess?
[b]Nueva Vida[/b]-7; Another alliance I'm almost ingrained to like due to experiences at Vanguard. Again though, I've personally been closer in the past, and while I'm sure I would still like you guys, I can't tell you much about your present or recent past.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b]5.5; Historically, enjoyed you guys even though we were enemies. Re-enacting D-Day on NoV was hilarious. I miss this type of bravado and energy from FAN. I don't have much negative to say about you as a quieter alliance. Having Petrovich gets you the extra .5. :wub: Petro
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b]-2; Haven't agreed with one major decision you've made since abandoning independence. Routinely clashed in OUT. You're not as inept as other alliances, though I wouldn't exactly sing your praises based on your overall membership. You also have a lackluster forum posting contingent, possibly the worst in current day CN.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b]-8; Great allies, though I sometimes feel they take things personally, when they aren't.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b]-3; Don't know much about you post TSO exodus. Very quiet and I get the feeling you just exist now.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b]-4; Again, don't know much about you other than how I feel OUT was used as a shield for outside political reasons to hit you. Beyond that, nothing more than neutral to slightly negative vibes from others around me, thus a 4 instead of a 5.
[b]Athens[/b]-7; Overall a good alliance, however, makes puzzling decisions sometimes. Even though I might agree with some of these decisions idealistically, based on the reality of how things are, the decided outcomes are sometimes just facepalm-worthy.
[b]Nordreich[/b]-5; Don't know anything about you, but I've heard good things about your war preparedness and performance.
[b]The International[/b]-5; Basically same as Nordreich. Don't know too much about you, but haven't heard many negatives.
[b]The Foreign Division[/b]-4; This past war has been my only sample size for this rating. Right or wrong, you seemed to brag when facing lesser opponents, and then folded relatively quickly once you were finally matched up against a decent force.
[b]LOSS[/b]-5; Don't know anything about you other than Nemesis likes you guys.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b]-4; Tend to like your style, however, cannot give you a 5 due to your decision this past war.
[b]The Grämlins[/b]-3; Was never a huge Gre fan, even before the exodus of many long time members, though I did respect your amalgamation of large nations as well as your knowledge of game mechanics. Currently, there is no reason to demand unconditional surrender other than supreme ego, and even though the rest of us finally stopped letting you hold up our peace, you're now holding up our reps from IRON and DAWN. :colbert:
[b]Guru Order[/b]-4; Who? But seriously, who are you? All I've really heard about you was your name.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b]-2; Lingering dislike from GUARD days back when you left ONOS out to dry. This remains due to the fact you have done nothing to take my mind off of it, either positive or negative. You exist, but only with this cloud over your head.
[b]M*A*S*H[/b]-3; Leak. Leak. Leak. Wish I could like you guys due to a few former ONOS people as well as Petrovitch vouching for you guys early on. Beyond the leak issue, there seems an overall slightly negative vibe, be it organization, activity, etc.
[b]The Templar Knights[/b]-4; Again, who? All I know is your name.