The New Grämlins

Iotupa

[quote name='Crymson' date='18 July 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1279430871' post='2376693']
His most recent response to me in this thread was a post in which he said something along the lines of "you're a loser" and addressed none of my points. Don't be too surprised if you don't hear anything meaningful from him. I get the feeling that he just uses political discussions as an outlet for his anger.

That said, yeah, his "curbstomp" comment is pure gold. Mindless bias, anyone?
[/quote]

pretty much is. Especially considering he was part of a group that did not call the shift to CnG winning over TOP/co a curbstomp.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SynthFG' date='18 July 2010 - 04:31 AM' timestamp='1279449093' post='2377088']
Once again this circular and retarded argument
What is occurring now is unrelated completely to how gre went in or anything to do with the decision to go paperless

Being as for the last month or so before the signing of ESA gre were not even fighting the war anymore due to lack of targets is can and should be seen as a completely different conflict bought about by ram's arrogance and the stupidity of those who blindly followed him
[/quote]

It's absolutely the same conflict. Nice try.

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=144708&Extended=1]Looks like Matthew PK[/url] gets to partake in the dance down to zero infrastructure now.

Cuckoo, I saw some IRC logs of yours and I wanted to clear a few things up.

22:15:03: <Cuckoo> i was one of the top rank ones but the #11 dude decided to try to do a raid on me because i think he thought i was inactive
22:15:04: <Cuckoo> then he tried to peace out
22:15:04: <Baldr> He isn't sending CM's, nukes, anything.
22:15:07: <Cuckoo> after doing ground attacks on me
22:15:10: <Cuckoo> and i just started nuking him
22:15:20: <quigon> lol rough
22:15:27: <Cuckoo> i was like lol you're not gunna raid me

It was never a raid, me attacking you. If I was trying to profit I would not have just sold 3K infra, Nukes and Navy to hit Matthew_PK. I sent peace the first time to weed out the Gramlin aggressors. I even told Omas to go ahead and hit me back with 2 GA before sending peace and I would accept. I sent peace a second time in response to orders. I was happy you decided to accept the challenge.

[17:23] <+Cuckoo> politics in real life, in game, anywhere, are the most boring drab bull**** ever
[17:23] <+Cuckoo> when #11 realized i wasnt going to peace out
[17:23] <+Baldr> I wasn't involved in the war until recently. I changed alliances so I could fight against "unconditional surrender".
[color="#FF0000"]*REMOVED* [/color]

Again I was glad you decided to fight. And as to the charge of me trying to "get you removed from the game" , look here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88667

22:31:48: <Cuckoo> i mean seriously, 3 on 1 with people who are higher than me warring me
22:31:52: <Cuckoo> and im still winning half the battles?

Please correct me if I am wrong but I remember you winning only one GA throughout the war I ended up on land after 7 days of nuclear warfare.

22:26:28: <Cuckoo> the reason this war won't end is because our top tier isn't even being attacked by IRON

You guys are the ones refusing white peace. The responsibility is on you to attack. IRON was defeated on the battlefield and you chose not to release them and they have taken the advantage without a pause in battle. You can't blame IRON for the war not ending. You are all free to walk away.

Edited by Haunter
discussion of moderation issues in logs

[quote name='Bilrow' date='19 July 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1279512425' post='2378339']
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=144708&Extended=1]Looks like Matthew PK[/url] gets to partake in the dance down to zero infrastructure now.
[/quote]

Only question remains for those at ZI now in Gramlins (half dozen or so), now what? Stay there in hopes of catching a lucky break before getting deleted and dive to peace mode to re-fit and re-load?

Does it matter any more?

Also this...'Cuckoo' pretty much sums it up in more ways than more. You'd have to be this guy to stick around Gramlins now:

[img]http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal/mascot_61.jpg[/img]

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='19 July 2010 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1279513269' post='2378362']22:31:48: <Cuckoo> i mean seriously, 3 on 1 with people who are higher than me warring me
22:31:52: <Cuckoo> and im still winning half the battles?

Please correct me if I am wrong but I remember you winning only one GA throughout the war I ended up on land after 7 days of nuclear warfare.[/quote]I can't blame you, but you obviously don't understand Gramlins' mental condition.
They invented an alternative reality where they can still dictate terms. In that reality, he kicked your $@!.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='19 July 2010 - 09:21 AM' timestamp='1279513269' post='2378362']
22:26:28: <Cuckoo> the reason this war won't end is because our top tier isn't even being attacked by IRON
[/quote]

Oh boy and we were being blamed for the curbstomp.

Also, gRAMlins are down to [url=http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=The%20Gr%E4mlins]16[/url] members and about to fall below 900,000NS.

Edited by Bilrow

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='19 July 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1279546431' post='2378784']
MPK's being dragged down and it doesn't look like he's resisting it either ... 17k burnt off in 2 days, and now 16 aircraft and 100 soldiers. The only way that makes sense is if he's not even trying.
[/quote]
Wouldn't supprise me if he like most of them have jsut given up on the game,

[quote name='The Warrior' date='19 July 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1279561039' post='2379023']
It'd be the best thing that he's done in the last 6 months, that's for sure.
[/quote]
Oh c'mon :awesome:
Who else could have made this thread what it is but MPK? For me, MPK is a now a well deserved IC synonym for Baghdad Joe, and to ramirus one for collective self-destruction.
It wouldn't have been possible without them :wub:

[quote name='Bilrow' date='19 July 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1279550701' post='2378826']
Also, gRAMlins are down to [url=http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=The%20Gr%E4mlins]16[/url] members and about to fall below 900,000NS.
[/quote]

This must be like christmas and easter combined for you.

[quote name='Kalasin' date='19 July 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1279518691' post='2378555']
Lol, this is *still* going on?
[/quote]

Summertime and people are bored (already). Since the last large scale war is not yet that far behind us, most take to topics such as this to entertain themselves while they rebuild.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='19 July 2010 - 08:34 AM' timestamp='1279546431' post='2378784']
MPK's being dragged down and it doesn't look like he's resisting it either ... 17k burnt off in 2 days, and now 16 aircraft and 100 soldiers. The only way that makes sense is if he's not even trying.
[/quote]

I just finished a week of war with Ram, and 2 weeks with CFFolkman. Folkman is pretty much broke, so I can understand him a bit, but Ramirus had 800M available. Neither one of them fought back. Not so much as a single CM from either of them.

[quote name='Baldr' date='19 July 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1279571971' post='2379284']
I just finished a week of war with Ram, and 2 weeks with CFFolkman. Folkman is pretty much broke, so I can understand him a bit, but Ramirus had 800M available. Neither one of them fought back. Not so much as a single CM from either of them.
[/quote]

Only 800M for a 83K NS nation? Dang, i expected it to be at least over a Billion.

[quote name='janax' date='19 July 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1279574398' post='2379328']
800m?

For shame. The war machine is a might overrated.
[/quote]
If you only knew... it's been like shooting fish in a barrel for me. I think all this unconditional surrender / ESA amendment nonsense was really just a way to justify being an annoyance to us and act holier than thou while they suicide in game. I don't think all of the Gramlins felt/feel that way, just some.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='19 July 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1279576771' post='2379362']
I'm sure the remaining upper tier of GRE are carrying billions. Ramirus was shocking to say the least. He must have had jack !@#$ when this all started. He sat in war mode for weeks just collecting taxes while IRON hid in hippy.
[/quote]
You'd be surprised how few Gremlins have over 1b.