Official Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

Iotupa

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='22 February 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1266825609' post='2196931']
I shall take a palm to the face for you. There is no post from Shane there, it is DS being sarcastic as she almost always is.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]Ah Ezequiel, you don't miss a trick...Or do you?

They were not Shaneprice posts, they appear as posts showing GGA members ashamed of their leader's horrible attempt at shaming STA.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse or GGA couldn't go any lower, they come up with the gold.

Good luck GGA...with ShanePrice and Jonathan Brookbank you're going to need it.....lots of it.

P.S. Try using your Charter next time...might make a difference :P

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='22 February 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1266829700' post='2197019']
:ph34r:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse or GGA couldn't go any lower, they come up with the gold.

Good luck GGA...with ShanePrice and Jonathan Brookbank you're going to need it.....lots of it.

P.S. Try using your Charter next time...might make a difference :P
[/quote]

There were times when GGA drama made me laugh but these days all it seems to do is make me shake my head and wonder how this circus has managed to stay in business as long as it has.

It is the same old troupe of clowns with the same tired old routine. Guys, it is time to take down the big top and call it a day...changing ringmasters really doesn't change a thing it seems.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='22 February 2010 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1266824483' post='2196889']
I'm still waiting for the examples of better people who have attempted to save GGA. I mean, if you're going to use that kind of argument, be prepared to back it up with examples. I'm honestly interested in Hal's take on who the better people are/were.
[/quote]
The comparison is to Jonathan Brookbank. Let's just say that his history of success is ... short.

Successful coups usually have a lot of alliance members posting in support in their original threads. This one doesn't look ... well-supported by GGA membership. We'll see how that one goes.

I must admit that it is interesting to see that the Mushroom Kingdom approved of a coup at the highest level of government in a treaty partner of the Viridian Entente, Ordo Verde, Pandemic, Phoenix Rising, World Federation, Tetris, NATO, The Brigade, TORN, UPN, IRON, M*A*S*H, and Echelon. Maybe those alliances should send someone to Athens to coup Londo.

to be honest i ceased being surprised by GGA drama about a year ago...

Frankly you should consider keeping your mouth firmly shut until you've actually done something and sorted the alliance out....

Regarding the Coup, has GGA ever actually followed their charter?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='22 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1266820079' post='2196696']
Hold on.

Did you seriously just try to call JB incompetent, considering who you are? [b]Pathetic.[/b]
[/quote]

INTERNAL STRIFE! INTERNAL STRIFE!

Also perhaps JB can turn GGA around. He seems like a good person

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge']

P.S. Try using your Charter next time...might make a difference
[/quote]

Ouch, not much love from an ex-treaty partner :v:

Edited by King Death II

Aw look at the trolls, so cute... you may return to your posts under your respective bridges now, you're no longer needed :)

As for those who are suppressing their "lolGGA" reflex to state their support, thank you for actually giving us a chance. You won't be disappointed.

Those who are talking about spying, etc - Let's be honest, you're only seizing on this flimsy excuse for a possible CB because it saves you the trouble of coming up with your own flimsy one which no one will actually believe but will go along with anyway because they want to blow stuff up. Get over yourselves.

Since Dem, Shane, and JB all posted statements, I suppose I should post my own:

We're here. We know what we're doing, and trolls be damned, we're going to do what we came to do.
-Roy_Mustang, Regent and Sword of the Realm

[quote name='Haflinger' date='22 February 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1266843773' post='2197150']

I must admit that it is interesting to see that the Mushroom Kingdom approved of a coup at the highest level of government in a treaty partner of the Viridian Entente, Ordo Verde, Pandemic, Phoenix Rising, World Federation, Tetris, NATO, The Brigade, TORN, UPN, IRON, M*A*S*H, and Echelon. Maybe those alliances should send someone to Athens to coup Londo.
[/quote]

Im sure the alliances you listed are heartbroken over their loss. Also, I believe TPF already did try to send someone to cause problems in Athens :smug:

[quote name='tamerlane' date='22 February 2010 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1266848887' post='2197230']
Im sure the alliances you listed are heartbroken over their loss. Also, I believe TPF already did try to send someone to cause problems in Athens :smug:
[/quote]
You'll note that nowhere in this list is The Phoenix Federation.

It's just kinda funny that MK has been complaining about being referred to as the hegemony, and what's the first thing they do? Send people to coup GGA. That's like the hegemony practice run.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='22 February 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1266843773' post='2197150']
[/quote]
JB was clearly working under direct orders from us. This is just the first in a long line of coups we have planned. Be afraid. Be very afraid!

On a sort of related note. Every thread is a MK thread.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='22 February 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1266849062' post='2197232']
You'll note that nowhere in this list is The Phoenix Federation.

It's just kinda funny that MK has been complaining about being referred to as the hegemony, and what's the first thing they do? Send people to coup GGA. That's like the hegemony practice run.
[/quote]

lol @ MK sending people to coup GGA. Just when you think it cant get any deeper!