She Counted to Two and then Became a Stormtrooper.

Taget

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IAA is such an overrated alliance, its a rotating door of membership over there.

In your experience. Not everyone is accepted, leaves, comes back, makes their own alliance, kills it, comes back, and then gets kicked out for treason.

But enough about you and your failings. This is a day to reflect on the history of SSSW18, and look toward their future in the IAA.

Edited by Mathias

this is a sad day (I like SSSW18 and btw, I never heard the story of how that name came to be, so I'll be hitting the IAA channel later to ask til I get answers ;) )

on another note, I'll miss SSSW18 but at least you've found a good home for your members (IAA's a decent bunch of people :) )

so one final o/SSSW18 for the road

I liked you guys when you started, not so much when you finished. Goodbye.

Then allow me to tell you a story about SSSW18.

When everyone abandoned the NPO, SSSW18 was the first ones to willingly and openly honor the MDP. When people asked them whether they were going to honor the treaty with the NPO, they asserted it was an MDP and they were going to honor it. Their resolve strong and absolute.

Perhaps that's what a normal alliance would do, but the fact they stood up for their treaty in the face of adversity is what speaks volume about SSSW18. And truth be told, I'm going to miss them. They were like the TDSM8 of the Hegemonic side.

And that's all I gotta say about that.

Edited by The AUT

When everyone abandoned the NPO, SSSW18 was the first ones to willingly and openly honor the MDP. When people asked them whether they were going to honor the treaty with the NPO, they asserted it was an MDP and they were going to honor it. Their resolve strong and absolute.

Perhaps that's what a normal alliance would do, but the fact they stood up for their treaty in the face of adversity is what speaks volume about SSSW18. And truth be told, I'm going to miss them. They were like the TDSM8 of the Hegemonic side.

That's all well and good for them, I suppose, congratulations to them for doing what countless others before them have done, but it changes nothing.

This sums up my feelings as well, SSSW18 was a brave and noble alliance, and I'll miss you guys.

I have known SSSW18 since they were a protectorate of TPF, I am sad to see them go. On the other hand I am more than happy to welcome them into my new home in IAA. Solid allies, fun loving and just good people. Welcome to the Empire guys :awesome: , the ride is just begining.