She Counted to Two and then Became a Stormtrooper.

Taget

while i may have had disagreements with SSSW18 (particulary Brandon <3), they are a good bunch of people who were stalwart and loyal friends and allies. This is a day of mixed feelings as it is sad to lose such a wonderful alliance, it is a great boon for IAA, not only in knowing we are gaining a loyal bunch but also such great talent.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you couldn't have picked a better AA SSSW18 IAA is awesome! best alliance around...well except tF ofcourse :P haha but good luck ya gave it a good run!

Ps. oh and Beatrice try and not say things that aren't true alright? Green envy isn't a good color on you chap :) kthanx

Edited by Lord Ditka

IAA is such an overrated alliance, its a rotating door of membership over there.

....Rotating door of membership? Sure we lose a couple members here and there like every alliance but, we're not a Cantina :lol1: Way to be informed there B. <_<

That annoyance aside, it is indeed sad to see an alliance go, but they're being welcomed into one of the best alliances around. You picked a great home, SSSW18! :wub:

EDIT: *KahlanRahl curses the change of the 'lol' smiley...

Edited by KahlanRahl

I have no idea where this came from. And I didn't know STA fought SSSW18 during the war :unsure:

Maybe he's confused the Karma War with the WoTC when the OPP fought STA. I have no clue WTH zog is talking about.

Zog, do you really want to talk smack in a merger announcement? It seems totally classless and that applies to greenacres as well. I must say though, I expected much more trouble than what has occurred.

thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Special thanks to: DM for breaking her non-posting ways, my wonderful friend Halfempty, and all of our other allies. Your wishes are greatly appreciated.

Edited by Brandon Simonson

I don't know SSW18 but if IAA finds favor in you, then you must alright.

You have chosen well SSW18. It is sad when an alliance ends; however, the best of luck to you and may the move be a smooth one.

I look forward to meeting you guys.

o/ SSW18

o/ IAA

Allow me to echo the sentiments of my good friend Taget.

It was an honor to be allied to great alliances like VA, =LOST=, NPO, TPF, and Invicta. Your friendship meant a considerable amount to us.

Even though I will not be making the journey to IAA, I wish my former brothers and sisters well in their new homes. May the future hold nothing but success for you all.