She Counted to Two and then Became a Stormtrooper.

Taget

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your kind words about =LOST=. The friendship shared between our alliances proved rewarding and worthwhile. I too hope our friendship continues despite your new locale and that we can make some new friends over in IAA.

So,

o/ Lord Jay!

and a final

o/ SSSW18!

Also, I will personally protect that AA forever so help me admin.

After rethinking my original post, I'm not going to comment on those being negative in this thread...this is about our allies and I'm not going to deter from their final spotlight...

Now that that's out of the way...

SSSW18 has been one of VA's closest, if not THE closest, allies since our inception. From Xman to LordJay to Jipps even to LordChris ( :D ), SSSW18 has been steadfast in her allegiances, and you can't ask much more from an ally. But what we also received were great friendships. To all of you in SSSW18, whether you have gone along to IAA or gone elsewhere, you will always have friends in VA. Change of an AA can't break our friendships and never will.

Good luck in your new home in IAA, SSSW18. We will sorely miss you all as an alliance. Truly the best friends one could ask for.

o/ SSSW18

o/ LordJay (RIP my friend)

Edited by JWConner

Glad to see the back of one of the most distasteful names/themes around. I wish you luck in IAA and hope that your good side shines through when you're not making 'edgy' 'jokes' all the time.

Glad to see you and zog still ride that high horse of morality. Where would we all be if we didn't have members like yourselves to come in and tell us how wrong and distasteful we are. Thank you so very much for caring. We :wub: you. too!

SSSW18 has been such a fun group to be allied with. You guys have always been great friends, and I love coming in to chat with you guys. Not that my need to come chat with you guys will stop now, you know. Oh I'll be around baby, you can't escape me. We look forward to continuing a relationship with you, no matter how illegal it might be.

o/SSSW18

Glad to see you and zog still ride that high horse of morality. Where would we all be if we didn't have members like yourselves to come in and tell us how wrong and distasteful we are. Thank you so very much for caring. We :wub: you. too!

That's funny. You're actually bashing him for disliking their use of a statutory rape joke and using itso casually. I mean, really? That's stupid.

I'm glad your alliance is dead and buried.

Edited by Starfox101

That's funny. You're actually bashing him for disliking their use of a statutory rape joke and using itso casually. I mean, really? That's stupid.

I'm glad your alliance is dead and buried.

Jeez, I so feel the love from my fellow alliance member. Don't forget that you and your ilk started this business of calling us out for our alliance name; even going as far as to say we were the same as Yaridovich's luecide.

We have an adage in Beach Land that states, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything." You obviously have never heard it or don't have the decency to follow it. You might be better liked if you followed it.

I might have been in an alliance that was named She Said She Was 18 but at least, I'm not some supposed "moral crusader" who came looking for a fight in a merger thread. Furthermore, I think you've disrespected "your" alliance by publicly calling out people who are willing joining IAA.

JWConner is in VA.

Perhaps he should use the word "us" less, or perhaps use "they" instead.

Jeez, I so feel the love from my fellow alliance member. Don't forget that you and your ilk started this business of calling us out for our alliance name; even going as far as to say we were the same as Yaridovich's luecide.

We have an adage in Beach Land that states, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything." You obviously have never heard it or don't have the decency to follow it. You might be better liked if you followed it.

I might have been in an alliance that was named She Said She Was 18 but at least, I'm not some supposed "moral crusader" who came looking for a fight in a merger thread. Furthermore, I think you've disrespected "your" alliance by publicly calling out people who are willing joining IAA.

I don't remember ever saying you were as bad as a LUEcide, and if someone in my alliance did, use that against them, not me. Quite obviously, I don't march to the same tune as everyone in my alliance.

Also, if I cared about being liked I wouldn't be who I am. I don't see how it would be fun at all to pretend I was okay with things just to be liked. That's dumb and fake.

Nice comparison. You're trying to make me seem worse because I'm a moral crusader. Sorry but that's incredibly ridiculous. You were in alliance with a rape joke theme. I would never associate myself with that.

The beauty of the IAA, Brandon, every member is allowed to have an opinion, and if your opinion is different from the rest of the alliance, you won't be exorcised. I think you'll quite enjoy your time here.

Perhaps he should use the word "us" less, or perhaps use "they" instead.

I don't remember ever saying you were as bad as a LUEcide, and if someone in my alliance did, use that against them, not me. Quite obviously, I don't march to the same tune as everyone in my alliance.

Also, if I cared about being liked I wouldn't be who I am. I don't see how it would be fun at all to pretend I was okay with things just to be liked. That's dumb and fake.

Nice comparison. You're trying to make me seem worse because I'm a moral crusader. Sorry but that's incredibly ridiculous. You were in alliance with a rape joke theme. I would never associate myself with that.

The beauty of the IAA, Brandon, every member is allowed to have an opinion, and if your opinion is different from the rest of the alliance, you won't be exorcised. I think you'll quite enjoy your time here.

You said that NPO should be ashamed for associating with something that was the same as what started GW1 (i.e. Yaridovich's actions). That's saying we're as bad.

Also, Starfox, I wasn't trying to make you seem worse. I was speaking my mind about how you seem to be a self-righteous $@! who likes to critique others while holding yourself up as a person who never has done wrong.

Finally, no matter what you like to pretend, you are associated with us now. Those evil joke name alliance members are now your alliance mates. Stay or leave; I don't care what you do. I have a strong suspicion that we'll never be friends and quite frankly, I wouldn't want to associate with you.