Crimson Guard Edict #1: Declaration of Existence

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Crimson Guard, I look forward to working with you.

Personally I have reservations on a certain choice already (and no its not being on the red team :P), but I trust you Francesca, to guide CG in the proper direction.

I like it, you seem like good people aside from having Sileath in your alliance. Worse yet you broke rule #15, the one that says "A bird in the hand is better than an alliance hopper in the government of a new, otherwise great, alliance".

I wish you all luck, however I will be continuing my fight against Sileath and I know Dynomite will as well. I doubt RV will end his, either.

Good luck.

Well, good luck Francesca. Although Ive made a habit of telling you that Sileath really is an idiot.

Perhaps being in an alliance with the only people left who give a damn about him around these parts will deter him from abandoning you? Time will tell.

And the bit about folks in your gov't still being in other alliances is a tad...Bad.

Congrats, I was in FIRE with some of your government although I didn't really know you all well. Hope everything goes well.

Regarding some comments, last I spoke with Inci (Kevanovia) he said he was quitting CN. His emotions are everywhere right now I guess. He is a good friend and wish him well even though our last conversations have gotten a tad heated over some events.

But, yeah Inci is still flying the IAA AA so the only thing I would criticize is that you should have waited to make sure all were officially on board and with AA change to your alliance.

Best regards to all Crimson Guards current and future members.