Crimson Guard Edict #1: Declaration of Existence

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so Melchior?

I just noticed that I came out of OWF-hiding for the first time in about 2 years. Already my head is hurting because of all this drama here.

The sound of the word is dripping with the type of idiocy I abhor.

And RLMMO's.

As for giving Sileath a government position, that tells me all I need to know. Good luck with that....

Would like to thank Top for the protectorate they had graciously granted us. As mentioned the lack of familiarity and communication is what led to this. There is no bad blood between TOP and RLMMO. Wish them all the luck even though we probably need it more then them. :D And no RV isnt appart of rlmmo he isnt even a member of our forums so feel free to attack him if you want since he is ghosting.

"Rebel, I do believe that Sileath isn't on RLMMO's PZI list at all, as it seems that you are just ghosting the alliance, and haven't even become a member of their forums."

Good luck with this.....it seems you have some hurdles right out of the gate. And you really should have people resign from their alliances before saying they are gov in your alliance.......could be taken the wrong way by the wrong people.

The existence of alliances like this one in the red team should provoke regret about the disestablishment of the Moldavi Doctrine.

If you have anything against the Crimson Guard you can voice your concerns to my inbox. I am sure it's more dignified to insult people in their faces.

You mean voicing such "concerns" in private, where no one can see you, is more dignified than doing so in public, before the eyes (and for the amusement of) the world? What kind of twisted logic is that?

If you want an example of a clear cut "concern", one of your members owes us money. We expect to be paid. Since the details are boring and my posts usually are not, I will not discuss them here.

Ta ta

Edited by Mussolandia

You mean voicing such "concerns" in private, where no one can see you, is more dignified than doing so in public, before the eyes (and for the amusement of) the world? What kind of twisted logic is that?

If you want an example of a clear cut "concern", one of your members owes us money. We expect to be paid. Since the details are boring and my posts usually are not, I will not discuss them here.

Ta ta

What I meant is, direct your posts criticizing us to us, not to the public. It being public or private does not matter.

I don't understand why you'd want a traitorous scum bag like Sileath in your alliance, regardless of his PZI status. Good luck regardless Fran.

I am many things, but two things I have never been are a traitor or a liar.

Please back up your claim or be more careful with the language you use. Thanks.

I am many things, but two things I have never been are a traitor or a liar.

Please back up your claim or be more careful with the language you use. Thanks.

He didn't call you a liar.

One thing you are though is a stated enemy of an alliance. Why CG would accept such as gov is an interesting matter.

He didn't call you a liar.

One thing you are though is a stated enemy of an alliance. Why CG would accept such as gov is an interesting matter.

First of all, I think Sileath's war with BTA may be over since he has been ZIed

Second, I believe that Sileath is a great IA minister. His super awesome IA reports for the NSO show his intelligence in the matter. :awesome:

So it's not surprising that he was accepted into CG and became a gov. member.

Edited by kulomascovia

Obviously.

I'm scared

Second, I believe that Sileath is a great IA minister. His super awesome IA reports for the NSO show his intelligence in the matter. awesome.gif

that was until... this

Second, I believe that Sileath is a great IA minister. His super awesome IA reports for the NSO show his intelligence in the matter. :awesome:

Criminals are not given the right to determine their own sentence. Sileath can run his mouth all he wants but he is not in a position to tell BTA when and why his ZI is over.

Criminals are not given the right to determine their own sentence. Sileath can run his mouth all he wants but he is not in a position to tell BTA when and why his ZI is over.

Wut?

Master-Debater told me herself weeks ago that I was on a ZI list.

*checks nation*

I have zero infrastructure.

Did the meaning of "ZI" change recently?