Crimson Guard Edict #1: Declaration of Existence

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Still waiting for you to send me proof of the attack that put you at ZI.

[ooc]I've been at Comic-Con for 4-5 days, and had over 70 messages waiting for me on my return. I deleted most of them[/ooc]

We apologize for the inconvenience, but that battle report is classified. You did not specify that BTA had to be the ones to ZI me, just that I be at ZI.

Our war was over, it was fun, but now it's over. I no longer recognize a state of war between us. You can argue this or that, but it's pretty much just a lie to try to keep me at war. Let it go.

Until you show the proof that you were attacked to the point of ZI you are on the BTA ZI list. You can believe whatever you want but that fact will not change.

It’s pretty simple. Show the attack and it all goes away. Until then it’s not going anywhere.

Until you show the proof that you were attacked to the point of ZI you are on the BTA ZI list. You can believe whatever you want but that fact will not change.

It’s pretty simple. Show the attack and it all goes away. Until then it’s not going anywhere.

Who made that rule? You said ZI, I'm at ZI. Why do you need to see the attack? Just look at my nation and my infra level.

I'm off your ZI list. I guess you should have put me on PZI, except that yeah, there was no cause. We're at peace, deal with it.

It's pretty simple. Show the attack and it all goes away. Until then it's not going anywhere.

Common Sense =/= CN

That is what this post proves. I dislike sileath more than the next person but all you have to do is look at logic.

What? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, I'd advise you and Sileath sort this out outside of this particular announcement. I mean, this warrants a whole new thread now, doesn't it?

Do you people check your common sense at the door when dealing with Sileath?

When did this obsession with Sileath begin?

Indeed. This is not a Sileath thread, and I'd like to see it stay that way. We've certainly got enough already.

I am so sorry you have Sileath in your government. You have my condolences.

However, I wish you the best of luck in your ventures, and hope you are successful in bringing stability to the red team.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing while I was hanging around in my channel #cg :awesome: (by the way no one ever got me on IRC for that)

I would like to wish Sileath and his comrades at Crimson Guard the best of luck. I'm sure they will thrive, despite their many and often times petty detractors.

o/ Crimson Guard!

Petty detractors? Surely you jest?

Best of luck Crimson Guard you need it soon

I lolled.

I lolled

I lolled

I lolled, again.

I lolled yet again.

I got so many mentions, and none are positive! I am a sad little puppy.

My statement wasn't meant in a negative sense, simply trying to figure out what's up.

I was never a member of TIO..

Oh, I see. I thought you were for some reason.