Crimson Guard Edict #1: Declaration of Existence

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that you have such little faith in us. What precisely do you think we lack? A capable government? I'd beg to differ. Members? Not everyone has transferred onto the AA yet. A protector? We have quite a few treaties in the works.

Nah dont take any notice of them, for some reason a lot of people on here hate new alliances... personally I love seeing people follow their dreams. Wish you all the best, also by the way how many people were in your founding group? Just out of interest. We started a new alliance about 2 weeks ago, there was about 6 of us in the initial group, thats now hit 20 and keeps growing.

also just a word of warning, id make that protectorate announcement soon, we found out certain groups watch these pages for DOE's just to hit new alliances while they are small and unprotected. We had a minor run in with one of these but fixed it up quick.

Good luck from all the crew at KIA!

I'm sorry to hear that you have such little faith in us. What precisely do you think we lack? A capable government? I'd beg to differ. Members? Not everyone has transferred onto the AA yet. A protector? We have quite a few treaties in the works.

A capable government is precisely what you lack. Good luck anyways, you'll need it.

I have faith for this Alliance because HS is in in the hot seat. He is good company. Also a very good friend of mine.

However seeing one signature in particular is rather disturbing at best. He/She knows who they are.

I'd like to see this stay solid for a new Red Team, But seeing certain names pop up I'd have to disincline.

Edited by President Kuse

Nah dont take any notice of them, for some reason a lot of people on here hate new alliances... personally I love seeing people follow their dreams. Wish you all the best, also by the way how many people were in your founding group? Just out of interest. We started a new alliance about 2 weeks ago, there was about 6 of us in the initial group, thats now hit 20 and keeps growing.

also just a word of warning, id make that protectorate announcement soon, we found out certain groups watch these pages for DOE's just to hit new alliances while they are small and unprotected. We had a minor run in with one of these but fixed it up quick.

Good luck from all the crew at KIA!

Thanks a lot man! We've got 15 people interested, they will all shift over soon. Best of luck to your alliance too.

As for the protectorate, yeah we're announcing soon, but somehow I think most people have other things to worry about than a few raids. :P

A capable government is precisely what you lack. Good luck anyways, you'll need it.

Hellscream is former VE gov, I am former MCXA gov, Sileath has worked in MoI in several other alliances, Kent is CoJ's former MoFA and a senior NADC diplomat before that, Incitatus is a former VE and CIS MoFA.... need I go on?

Edited by Francesca

Although I am upset over the premature DoE(Again? Seriously, I got really bad luck), I am very happy that the never-ending hours of work have finally created this wonderful alliance. I am really happy that Francesca has got me involved in this, the result is very pleasing.

This alliance is going to work out great, I have no doubts.

Although I am upset over the premature DoE(Again? Seriously, I got really bad luck), I am very happy that the never-ending hours of work have finally created this wonderful alliance. I am really happy that Francesca has got me involved in this, the result is very pleasing.

This alliance is going to work out great, I have no doubts.

When does the buck stop HS. ;)