Imperial Decree

I'm not surprised you declared in the middle of negotiations, I really am not. EZI'ing people for insulting you on IRC, using alliances as tech farms only to disband them later, letting allies take the fall for you when others make power plays, and all you've done for years outshines a minor offense like that by a lot.

But I'm still disappointed. I know you ally classless thugs with little muscle of their own, that's apparent, but I always held out a sliver of hope that Pacifica had actual principles... suppose not. Enjoy the war, Pacifica, I know I will.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VE declared, and I quote "there is nothing more to discuss". When you declare "there is nothing more to discuss" and leave the room, talk time is over, war time is now. OV and VE brought this on themselves through their total refusal to punish someone guilty of spying on the NPO, are you honestly going to sit there and pretend to be shocked when the NPO didn't take too kindly to that?

Keep repeating it! I think it's working!

They will believe it soon! :P

Wow.

You have no idea what you just did.

Going out on a limb here, Feanor is not happy.

Offers were rejected. Reading Comprehension.

Clearly if its in the OP it must be true, and what happened tonight as negotiations should be erased because Moo didn't mention it.

VE declared, and I quote "there is nothing more to discuss". When you declare "there is nothing more to discuss" and leave the room, talk time is over, war time is now. OV and VE brought this on themselves through their total refusal to punish someone guilty of spying on the NPO, are you honestly going to sit there and pretend to be shocked when the NPO didn't take too kindly to that?

So again, what was tonight? A sham? Fun?

And totally, they are COMPLETELY responsible. What about your accepting of screenshots?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Unfortunate.

If it is true peace negotiations were ongoing, I don't see how waiting a few more days could have hurt; the crime in question here doesn't exactly seem to be a time-sensitive issue.

Oh, obligatory I just blue myself.

Edited by Epik High

Heh, if what is stated in the OP is true, and at this point I have no reason to not believe it, then it looks like after all the trouble Vox went through to make OV look innocent, OV wanted a war anyway. Never really liked them anyway, but this could get interesting :D

You must be new here.

Unfortunate.

If it is true peace negotiations were ongoing, I don't see how waiting a few more days could have hurt; the crime in question here doesn't exactly seem to be a time-sensitive issue.

They were, in fact, going on.

Unfortunate.

That's pretty much the most glaring flaw in all of this, even if we do take NPO's word for it.

Edited by Prince Yvl

Declaring war while in discussions with OV tonight - poor form Pacifica :(

Posting VE saying "there is nothing more to discuss" last night in an attempt to mislead people I would have thought was beneath you. I am exceptionally disppointed to see how this has turned out.

Best wishes OV!