Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't kid yourself. If this war ends up as big as its looking to be, no one wins. There will be mutually assured destruction and it will be beautiful. Save yourself the time and learn to love the bomb now.

o/ Crohl

Finally...an NPO member here whom seems to have a grasp on reality.

Don't kid yourself. If this war ends up as big as its looking to be, no one wins. There will be mutually assured destruction and it will be beautiful. Save yourself the time and learn to love the bomb now.

This. Over and over again.

I can't keep up with the thread. Too many posting all at once! there were only three pages when I began reading, and now there are 14!

Other than commenting on how fast this thread is moving I will say....

and the first domino topples...

I get the claim that peace talks had ended as of the moment the dude said "there is nothing further to discuss" ...

But if that is the CB why has TORN been peaced out for days? lol... Just in case? Also, why is it necessary for TORN and NPO to attack OV if they are so small as you have said yourselves?

:(

Anyway, this won't be the end of NPO by a long shot. But I do wish things could have been resolved better here. Poor little OV.

April 20, 2009

GOONS Returned to CN.

MHA Leaves tC.

TOP leaves tC.

GW4 starts and NPO is outgunned.

And I am at war with 5 NPO scum, 4 of which I have already nuked.

I am so freaking happy that I cant stop shaking. Please GOD if this is a dream then take me now rather than making me wake up.

1. OV gets shot of NPO's forums.

2. NPO magically knows that OV has NPO forum shots from BC.

Explain.

Blackstone got bored. If the peanut gallery knew those guys any better no one would have ever worked with them but hey they were anti-NPO and therefore must be trustworthy.

You. Are. Done.

Tonight, Pacifica died.

Good bye, Pacifica.

It's good to see what alliances truly think of us now that many of the loud voices of the CN community are against us. I wonder if you'd have the courage to say those words without them.

Also, come on already, I don't have a target. DoW on us if you're so sickened by us. You have a 'Legit CB' by your standards, don't you?

April 20, 2009

GOONS Returned to CN.

MHA Leaves tC.

TOP leaves tC.

GW4 starts and NPO is outgunned.

And I am at war with 5 NPO scum, 4 of which I have already nuked.

I am so freaking happy that I cant stop shaking. Please GOD if this is a dream then take me now rather than making me wake up.

you forgot the return of Mpol :lol:

If you should go skating

On the thin ice of modern life

Dragging behind you the silent reproach

Of a million tear-stained eyes

Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice

Appears under your feet.

You slip out of your depth and out of your mind

With your fear flowing out behind you

As you claw the thin ice.

:wub:

You're one of my favorites on CN .

Of the 56 21 are in peace mode, 73 wars were declared between NPO and TORN

so you have 35 that can be declared on so that makes 105 total wars

73/105 x 100% = 69.5%

And of those 32 remaining slots where is the disturbution? I dont really want to check but I will guess the bottom range

Don't bother using facts on them, this is a forum overrun by alliances like Vox, Vanguard, and VE now, facts have no place here:

Go down the list of facts:

Fact: VE ended peace talks.

Reply: Talks were ongoing! Never mind we explicitly said they weren't!

Fact: OV was using an agent who infiltrated the NPO to gather information for themselves.

Reply: OMG but u must hav spaied to know dat der4 u bad OV gud.

Fact: There were 105 total war slots, 73 occupied by the NPO in a joint attack with TORN.

Reply: lol suck blitz is suck

You see, regardless of the facts you put out, the alliances in here shouting at you won't care. If they had a shred of logic, they would know we are right, but since they are thinking with their party lines and fake outrage perpetuated by nothing more than their petty hatred of the NPO, logic will never reach them.

Blackstone got bored. If the peanut gallery knew those guys any better no one would have ever worked with them but hey they were anti-NPO and therefore must be trustworthy.

So it's okay for you to accept BC info, but not OV?

Edited by MegaAros

My bad, I should have checked the facts first.

Nevertheless, I have a feeling most of Pacifia's slots will be filled.

Not a problem, not being rude just thought I would show the stats on it :)

Well have a nice day and if I get my slots filled then so be it, I could use the casualties :P

He didn't admit guilt until pressed.

Why?

Because if he lied anyway, and didn't produce logs, this war would still happen.

Why?

Because you had those logs before.

Why?

Because you spied.

Whoa, hold up a sec. How do you get from point A to point B here? Of course someone will admit guilt if they're pressed. Sethb realized he was caught in a lie and confessed.

Obviously we wouldn't have declared war without his producing proof.

No, we did not have those logs beforehand.

No, TORN does not spy.

At this late hour you prove yourself a true son of R?

\m/>_<

It's good to see what alliances truly think of us now that many of the loud voices of the CN community are against us. I wonder if you'd have the courage to say those words without them.

Also, come on already, I don't have a target. DoW on us if you're so sickened by us. You have a 'Legit CB' by your standards, don't you?

I did.

For 9 months, and even before that I did.

I don't think its been hidden what my alliance or I felt about you at all, since our creation.

And come on, stop the whining about targets. Your slots will be filled soon enough, as the Sparta cancellation shows.