Imperial Decree

I don't know what to say to you right now. I'm disappointed beyond belief.

You did largely a good Job Dr Dan on your part of the mediation for what its worth. I'm sure that wasnt an easy situation to "balance" given the circumstances.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see what alliances truly think of us now that many of the loud voices of the CN community are against us. I wonder if you'd have the courage to say those words without them.

Also, come on already, I don't have a target. DoW on us if you're so sickened by us. You have a 'Legit CB' by your standards, don't you?

Believe me the CB on you will be the most "legit" in CN history.

Blackstone got bored. If the peanut gallery knew those guys any better no one would have ever worked with them but hey they were anti-NPO and therefore must be trustworthy.

I think some logs must be shared for this statement however, I've been told not to share them.

If anyone wants to know how NPO actually got those logs, PM me, and I'll shoot you my own logs.

Whoa, hold up a sec. How do you get from point A to point B here? Of course someone will admit guilt if they're pressed. Sethb realized he was caught in a lie and confessed.

Obviously we wouldn't have declared war without his producing proof.

No, we did not have those logs beforehand.

No, TORN does not spy.

You must have.

How could you have known he was guilty otherwise?

It's good to see what alliances truly think of us now that many of the loud voices of the CN community are against us. I wonder if you'd have the courage to say those words without them.

Yes. For the last year and a half. You see what people really think of you now that they are not afraid of you. Now that they are awakening.

Stay classy NPO. :ehm:

People do realize that the logs are from 24 hrs ago, not 45 minutes ago, right?

you do relies you are on the side that is using the false info in the OP right? seriously check your treaties before you point out you allies stupidity.

well now this will be fun.

I made you collect in nuke anarchy with a blockade.

I choose to collect since I had a nice big warchest to sit back on, unlike you and your buddies. I was making enough money from you and your pals every day 4v1 that it didn't really matter. Maybe you'll find an opponent you can actually beat down this time, maybe a nice inactive or something. That should be up your alley, but even then that might be a little hard, especially when you'll fight more than one nation this war.

Have fun honey, don't cry too hard when your infwa is gawn because poor widdle you can't keep up XOXO

Hal, on the losing side again, how tragic!

Wait, actually this fills me with LULZ

Enjoy nuclear winter, pig. We'll all be enjoying it before too long.

By the way, where is NSO's DoW in this? Oh that's right you're "neutral". <_<

Good people on both sides (and yes I still have friends on both sides) will be getting shot up. Please, if you insist on not fighting at all during any of this conflict shut up permanently.

Blackstone perhaps or have we forgotten about the other party. Anyone who was dumb enough to deal with those "guys" should have known full well that when they were done those who worked with them were going to get burned.

So NPO accepted info from Blackstone? Very nice.

Do you or Mask of Blue understand how big of a mistake this was and how no matter how hard you defend this DoW that your alliance just dropped the ball. Like it or not you guys are attacking alliance and doing basically the same thing they done to get the information. You have knowledge and proof of the spying but it just fell in your laps. :lol: I'm sure that is what happened.

Also, come on already, I don't have a target. DoW on us if you're so sickened by us. You have a 'Legit CB' by your standards, don't you?

You might want to hop over the Archons announcement then.

I notice you you forgot to mention that you were in teh middle of talks when you declared war.

Stay classy pacifica.

:ph34r:
[9:17pm] Crymson[TOP]: Would OV be willing to accept one round of wars on SethB?

[9:18pm] Archon`away: Allow me to inquire.

[9:20pm] Archon`away: I assume, as Crymson proposed this, that it is not an official offfer?

[9:21pm] Crymson[TOP]: No membership restrictions, no public apology, etc.

[9:21pm] Crymson[TOP]: Moo?

[9:21pm] Dani_C: we're maintaining our stance as outlined earlier

[9:21pm] Moo-cows: so then you are refusing that offer?

[9:22pm] Dani_C: if seth is going to be hit, so is mhawk

[9:22pm] Dani_C: that is OV's official stance

Talks were over.

Enjoy nuclear winter, pig. We'll all be enjoying it before too long.

By the way, where is NSO's DoW in this? Oh that's right you're "neutral". <_<

Good people on both sides (and yes I still have friends on both sides) will be getting shot up. Please, if you insist on not fighting at all during any of this conflict shut up permanently.

Isn't Valhalla calling for peace right now :awesome:

Isn't Valhalla calling for peace right now :awesome:

Don't you have another alliance to run away from on the eve of war? You put on track shoes and ran from Ragnarok so fast when the orders came down to hit NV and OcUK I think you may have set an indoor record at 100 meters.

Don't bother using facts on them, this is a forum overrun by alliances like Vox, Vanguard, and VE now, facts have no place here:

Go down the list of facts:

Fact: VE ended peace talks.

Reply: Talks were ongoing! Never mind we explicitly said they weren't!

Fact: OV was using an agent who infiltrated the NPO to gather information for themselves.

Reply: OMG but u must hav spaied to know dat der4 u bad OV gud.

Fact: There were 105 total war slots, 73 occupied by the NPO in a joint attack with TORN.

Reply: lol suck blitz is suck

You see, regardless of the facts you put out, the alliances in here shouting at you won't care. If they had a shred of logic, they would know we are right, but since they are thinking with their party lines and fake outrage perpetuated by nothing more than their petty hatred of the NPO, logic will never reach them.

Did you reply to any of the replies?

No, you didn't, because there were active talks ongoing, as most people are aware (your allies in TOP are disappointed in you why?) and denying that is nothing short of ridiculous.

Please, explain how you got that information without spying. Would be great to know.

I find this part amusing as well, but its not a bad first blitz and I assume the rest will be filled. Not up to duckroll standards though.

Ahh, trying to get your beloved Vox to a sanction? :)

My beloved Vox? I suppose that claim was coming sooner or later. Its that whole thinking for myself thing, isnt it?