Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Pacifica get shots of OV's forums?

What screenshots? Do you have these screenshots? Do you have screenshots or logs of us accepting these screenshots? Or are you making yet more unsupported assertions in a pathetic attempt to justify OV spying on the NPO?

Wow such an amazing CB.

Well NPO

Its been nice knowing you

Its been fun

Its been a hell of a ride

its been a blast

fudge it just GTFO CN.

Also

I find it ironic how so many NPO members are saying "Bring It" when ES said the same thing and you trolled the hell out of him

Also also

Declaring during peace talks and posting the DOW late, classy as always NPO.

This will be a fun war to watch as people stand up to the BS that you and your friends have spewed over this game for so long.

I'm not surprised you declared in the middle of negotiations, I really am not. EZI'ing people for insulting you on IRC, using alliances as tech farms only to disband them later, letting allies take the fall for you when others make power plays, and all you've done for years outshines a minor offense like that by a lot.

But I'm still disappointed. I know you ally classless thugs with little muscle of their own, that's apparent, but I always held out a sliver of hope that Pacifica had actual principles... suppose not. Enjoy the war, Pacifica, I know I will.

Xiphosis I love you seriously i really do see you on the other side brother Ill have beer waiting or you can.

Wow.

You have no idea what you just did.

^^^ The man is wise.

All of my sources were saying this was almost worked out, and we were going to see a cold war for a while. I guess somebody wanted it now :rolleyes: . Should be fun. I hate waiting anyway.

o7 to a good fight

NPO if the best you can do is get around 75 wars declared on a 56 man alliance, then I fear your war machine may have lost it touch. So good luck, you'll need it.

Of the 56 21 are in peace mode, 73 wars were declared between NPO and TORN

so you have 35 that can be declared on so that makes 105 total wars

73/105 x 100% = 69.5%

And of those 32 remaining slots where is the disturbution? I dont really want to check but I will guess the bottom range

What screenshots? Do you have these screenshots? Do you have screenshots or logs of us accepting these screenshots? Or are you making yet more unsupported assertions in a pathetic attempt to justify OV spying on the NPO?

Are you seriously going to continue to ask questions to answer questions asked by others? Or are you going to stop? As you can see, this gets us no where...

Well the logs in the OP where supplied by him.

I'm going to make my question very Very simple. How would NPO or TORN know about the spying without spying on OV themselves? If you didn't spy or accept information then wtf did you do randomly draw names out of a hat until you find a winner?

What accepting of screenshots? Do you have these screenshots? Do you have screenshots or logs of us accepting these screenshots? Or are you making yet more unsupported assertions in a pathetic attempt to justify OV spying on the NPO?

First off, OV didn't spy on NPO. BC did, and you are accusing sethb of accepting screenshots from them. Get your accusations right.

Second off, how did you know that OV was "spying" on you? I wonder...

For some reason I don't see in the OP Pacifica admitting to spying, only OV.

Straws grasped.

Of course Pacifica isn't going to admit to spying in their own CB. What, do you just believe what you're told?

Pacifica knew that OV had the screens. How?

Typical NPO avoiding answering any questions. When the tables turn its fine for you guys to do it? No more.

Hahaha, hell no. This war will be the biggest war in the history of CN. in the end, i hope to see reps over the 1 trillion mark (adjusting for inflation etc).

Only if your side wins, friend, which should say something about the importance of your failure.