Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but didn't you folks accept screens from OV's private forums? Isn't this entirely hypocritical?

It is fine when they do it.

War during Diplomatic Talks

And a DOW 30 minutes after first strike

Not to mention a DOW... that is based off of someone accepting a screen shot, and not telling anyone.

Granted, nothings new in CN, nor does it surprise anyone, but i do hope it was worth it.

Edited by juslen

Poor CB. Very poor. How many times has NPO accepted the same types of screenshots and not informed the other alliance? How did you guys get the SS's from OV's forum? Double standard nations. Sad to see you lose your sanction like this.

Thats not a screen shot from their forum its a screen shot from ours.

And yet you are so wrong on that. You guys attacked right in the middle of the peace talks tonight.

VE declared, and I quote "there is nothing more to discuss". When you declare "there is nothing more to discuss" and leave the room, talk time is over, war time is now. OV and VE brought this on themselves through their total refusal to punish someone guilty of spying on the NPO, are you honestly going to sit there and pretend to be shocked when the NPO didn't take too kindly to that?

I know - and after Impero went to all the trouble to unceremoniously end them? The nerve!

Who would've thought that after putting up with disrespecting the parties involved and putting up with blatant leaks, false promises, and insults that Pacifica and TORN would declare war?

Oh God what is this world coming to?

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

I think the last set of logs was meant to show that negotiations were ended... That was meant to be the part when they said "we have nothing further to discuss".

This is going to be quite a powder keg... A good way to start spring.

Try and read the CB sometime... ;)

Funny... Ive seen the logs... and I know what happened... and seeing as how angry Archon is... Yeah, Im gonna go with you are wrong. They were still TALKING when NPO started declaring. The peace talks were a sham for them, nothing more.

Not to doubt NPO, as they have pulled some pretty amazing victories out of their arses in the past, but you ole chaps do seem to have bitten off more than you can chew. Though, Im sure we just dont have all of your intricate plans open to us for viewing at the moment, and it will all work out fine.

Only time will tell if NPO is still at the top of its game or if its slipping into a deep, dark oblivion.

Best of Luck to All. We're all going to need it.

If you should go skating

On the thin ice of modern life

Dragging behind you the silent reproach

Of a million tear-stained eyes

Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice

Appears under your feet.

You slip out of your depth and out of your mind

With your fear flowing out behind you

As you claw the thin ice.

:ph34r:

npoimperial.png

DECLARATION OF WAR

Sethb of Ordo Verde admitted accepting a screenshot from the NPO private forum and, rather than informing us of that fact, chose to keep it in OV. We have been in discussions with OV for several days in an attempt to avoid going to war. We requested that sethb be expelled ZId one time and post a public apology. Our last offer was that sethb go through one set of wars with no apology and even that was refused.

We negotiated in good faith. Our good faith was thrown aside. May Admin have mercy on your soul, for we shall have none.

War is declared on Ordo Verde on this 20th day of April 2009.

Signed,

Emperor Revenge

Divine Bovine Overlord

New Pacific Order

Moo-cow with guns

Moo-Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' to $%&@ With

Evidence:

Logs that sethb posted:

IMPERO ENDING DISCUSSIONS LAST NIGHT:

dear NPO,

I'm going to enjoy watching your house of cards burn to the ground.

pathetic CB is pathetic. You guys must be slipping

VE declared, and I quote "there is nothing more to discuss". When you declare "there is nothing more to discuss" and leave the room, talk time is over, war time is now. OV and VE brought this on themselves through their total refusal to punish someone guilty of spying on the NPO, are you honestly going to sit there and pretend to be shocked when the NPO didn't take too kindly to that?

Don't think anyone is shocked about any of this. I feel for OV but I think they have already accepted their role in the bigger picture. Nice of you guys to get it all started.

Heh, if what is stated in the OP is true, and at this point I have no reason to not believe it, then it looks like after all the trouble Vox went through to make OV look innocent, OV wanted a war anyway. Never really liked them anyway, but this could get interesting :D

I think this is being overlooked.

Maybe on purpouse?