Imperial Decree

Well the logs in the OP where supplied by him.

I happen to know that's a lie because you guys had it before hand. Check the tattler.

I also know for a fact how you got the logs. Is it a coincidence Blackstone Collusion disbanded today? I think not.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the HELL is everybody complaining about the CB? EVERY DAMN WAR!

Isn't war what CN has wanted for the past several months? Wasn't CN:TE brought back because of people like YOU !@#$%*ing about the lack of action?

Get the $%&@ over it and enjoy the damn glow, hippies.

Rudyard Kipling, France At War On the Frontier of Civilization

Where did you refrain from us or we

refrain from you?

Ask the wave that has not watched war

between us two.

Others held us for a while, but with

weaker charms,

These we quitted at the call for each

other's arms.

And so it begins. Good luck.

Yes, but you knew seth had them.

Thus bigwoody's "think hard" thing.

I take no issue with a person admitting guilt and producing logs to prove said guilt. Are you saying that what OV did was honorable? Bit of a stretch there, don't you think?

I made several NPO nations delete last war.

I can only imagine what sort of shens NPO nations will undergo in a war that they have no chance of winning.

Don't kid yourself. If this war ends up as big as its looking to be, no one wins. There will be mutually assured destruction and it will be beautiful. Save yourself the time and learn to love the bomb now.

Hahaha, hell no. This war will be the biggest war in the history of CN. in the end, i hope to see reps over the 1 trillion mark (adjusting for inflation etc).

Glad to see MCXA still has their priorities right when it comes to war. Who knows, I am sure your recruitment department can't wait to start their wartime blitz.

Dearest NPO,

I come to you today because I can't wipe the smile off of my face. Nothing pleases me more then to know you will be destroyed. You are not above anyone else in this game, and its time to fear the reaper, for he looms over your shoulder. Mad Cow disease will run rampant, and the blood of the guilty will flow forth like a river.

Love,

Joe Stupid.

I'm going to make my question very Very simple. How would NPO or TORN know about the spying without spying on OV themselves? If you didn't spy or accept information then wtf did you do randomly draw names out of a hat until you find a winner?

Blackstone perhaps or have we forgotten about the other party. Anyone who was dumb enough to deal with those "guys" should have known full well that when they were done those who worked with them were going to get burned.

Hahaha, hell no. This war will be the biggest war in the history of CN. in the end, i hope to see reps over the 1 trillion mark (adjusting for inflation etc).

Reps require the winning side to actually let the other side live...

Of the 56 21 are in peace mode, 73 wars were declared between NPO and TORN

so you have 35 that can be declared on so that makes 105 total wars

73/105 x 100% = 69.5%

And of those 32 remaining slots where is the disturbution? I dont really want to check but I will guess the bottom range

My bad, I should have checked the facts first.

Nevertheless, I have a feeling most of Pacifia's slots will be filled.

I take no issue with a person admitting guilt and producing logs to prove said guilt. Are you saying that what OV did was honorable? Bit of a stretch there, don't you think?

He didn't admit guilt until pressed.

Why?

Because if he lied anyway, and didn't produce logs, this war would still happen.

Why?

Because you had those logs before.

Why?

Because you spied.

Xiphosis I love you seriously i really do see you on the other side brother Ill have beer waiting or you can.

Bud Ill see ya on the battlefield me and Frozenboy will be looking for ya ;)

The end is near o/

Edited by white majik