Imperial Decree

o/ OV

How anyone can control what they get in IRC is beyond thinking. And to have to give it to some other alliance, let alone that it was discarded and not even used for anything. Is another bad judgment from NPO's government to push an issue that isn't there.

This isn't the first time I've seen them pull this act and I hope it will be the last. I've seen one to many alliances and nations attacked because of shaky intel that NPO finds out about and then expect everyone to confess to their version and care nothing about the truth from the other side.

Good luck OV you've stood your ground for the right reasons o/

Edited by Myworld

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is how the NPO knew that the screenshot was accepted by OV without spying on OV ?

Trusting blackstone perhaps? Wow suddenly Winsor has had enough and decides to quit and all those who were dumb enough to work with him get burned.

Furthermore as set by the San Marco precedence all external alliance organizations are not considered alliances and therefore not covered by the universal prohibitions against spying.

As San Marco said ... "Did I have any members who weren't spys." As every alliance in the game had infiltrated his organization.

Edited by GTTofAK

What is being taken out of context?

Repeated offers were made, and OV had the gall to admit it and offer to apologize, and then retract it.

And attacking in the middle of negotiations tonight is fine?

So again, what was tonight? A sham? Fun?

And totally, they are COMPLETELY responsible. What about your accepting of screenshots?

What accepting of screenshots? Do you have these screenshots? Do you have screenshots or logs of us accepting these screenshots? Or are you making yet more unsupported assertions in a pathetic attempt to justify OV spying on the NPO?

VE declared, and I quote "there is nothing more to discuss". When you declare "there is nothing more to discuss" and leave the room, talk time is over, war time is now. OV and VE brought this on themselves through their total refusal to punish someone guilty of spying on the NPO, are you honestly going to sit there and pretend to be shocked when the NPO didn't take too kindly to that?

There was no room, that was a query from yesterday and we were able to convince Seth otherwise after said query in which my snip there is from(his position changed quite a few times actually). Furthermore, this is proven by your Emperor being present and negotiating tonight when the war was initiated...in the middle of them.

Don't lie, I promise it wont work out for you.