Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems that a lot of people on that side push the removal of EZI, the ridding of "cruel" surrender terms etc. If I am misguided in this I apologize but I thought that was the rally call of Anti NPO

Ah, the loss of innocence..

The more and more information I get, the more and more you guys really $%&@ed up. This is going to go horribly for you guys. This is truly the dawning of a new era in the cyberverse.

You have spoken my exact thoughts. This was...a terrible terrible move.

We don't think you're monsters, you misunderstand. Allow me to clarify. We think you guys are hypocritical, arrogant, jerks who think you have the Admin given right to do as you please without consequence even while condemning others for that which you do. It gives me a headache trying to wrap my entire brain around the enormity of such unabashed, unashamed cruelty toward anyone who feels otherwise. There is no compromise with you, you've made that abundantly clear. This is what happens when you try to break people to your will and they get sick of it. Get used to the feeling.

**Edit: gramm0r is g00d! derp!

So, to shorten it to one word, you think we're monsters.

I'm glad we got that straightened out.

I don't keep up with what alliance he's in, but he alternates between despising and loving the NPO pretty often..

He really doesn't. He is sarcastic, but he never likes NPO, nor do they ever like him.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Weren't you Legion? Like in GWIII? I know, not on-topic, but wow. Talk about a change of heart.

Carry on with the pointless debate over schematics and petty claims.

Yes Legion GWIII to "abandon". Posted declaration on the legion forums for GWIII. MoD for after GWIII until just before abandon. Went to MCXA. Had quite a few ex-legion friends in NPO and wanted to see what it was like here and retire

I am so freaking happy that I cant stop shaking. Please GOD if this is a dream then take me now rather than making me wake up.

As tempting as it might be to take you here and now, the reality of the situation fails to submit itself to your criteria of permission. I'm not in the habit of doing without permission. Sorry Bad JuJu. Will have to wait until the next time it is most convenient for Bob to turn upside down like this.

So, to shorten it to one word, you think we're monsters.

I'm glad we got that straightened out.

I think it's pretty clear what everyone thinks of you. They either hate you or this decision, OR they are allied to you. It's pretty crystal clear what's going on.

I can agree with this.

I was League, Aegis, and UJP. Why does everyone think the League hates NPO forever, etc.? It's a ridiculous thought process... There's a thing called evolution of ideas, forgiveness, and such. You don't have to hold grudges against people forever, it's childish.

Doesn't sound like an ad hom either.. I think the "valid point" was more the second part of that quote..

"face it, you done for and your sore because know its true"?

Not quite a valid point either. I don't 'know' that Pacifica is done for. No one does. You can claim all you want that you know, but no one knows. As for me being 'sore' about it... not quite. I'd love a huge war. In case you haven't noticed, I've been asking for people to use the valid CB (valid by their definition) they've been presented with in this very thread, and others. Also, like I said, no one knows it's 'true', especially not me.

... what?

A BRIEF LESSON IN MEMES:

"I accidentally a whole <noun>."

Derived from an accidental typo, this meme was popular for a while and slowly faded out, though it makes a comeback every once in a while. No one is quite sure what the original verb in the sentence was supposed to be. Rumors that Bob Sanders was the author of the original mistake have since been proven false.