Imperial Decree

I would be careful being too gleeful in your support for ultimate vengeance, folks. These types of things have a way of turning around on you in the fullness of time. There are ways to manage a wild dog without putting a bullet through its skull.

I do not support forced disbandment for any alliance currently involved in this war. I do not support eternal war for any alliance currently involved in this war. I don't support perma-ZI or eternal-ZI for any leader involved in this war.

I'd like to think that we're all going to be fighting for something a little greater than bragging rights this one time.

Well said sir - though - I dont see any problem in people having fun for the next few weeks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut off their hands, and they can teach others to steal for them. Cut off their heads and solve the problem once and for all.

Free speech is fun, and I'm expecting some enjoyable trash talk throughout, but just so it's on the record, this is not Sparta's stance. Might want to read your sig Raj ;).

That said, apparently you can catch fail from suckling your GGAs for too long. I expected a lot of things from NPO, but incompetence was not one of them.

I would be careful being too gleeful in your support for ultimate vengeance, folks. These types of things have a way of turning around on you in the fullness of time. There are ways to manage a wild dog without putting a bullet through its skull.

I do not support forced disbandment for any alliance currently involved in this war. I do not support eternal war for any alliance currently involved in this war. I don't support perma-ZI or eternal-ZI for any leader involved in this war.

I'd like to think that we're all going to be fighting for something a little greater than bragging rights this one time.

Thats sig-able. and because of this: I am going to that.

Free speech is fun, and I'm expecting some enjoyable trash talk throughout, but just so it's on the record, this is not Sparta's stance. Might want to read your sig Raj ;).

That said, apparently you can catch fail from suckling your GGAs for too long. I expected a lot of things from NPO, but incompetence was not one of them.

Good point; I don't represent Sparta!

- Overclockers UK -

Enough. This ends now.

Wait, so your point now is that Ragnarok has to stop its eternal war? :blink:

Illuminati can also be added to that list. Your finally going to pay for it NPO. Have fun

Also destroyed by Ragnarok. Although RoK did the best they could to save them, IMO.

Sponge, you're really good at giving me complicated feelings about you you know? But hey, I'm already on record in my blog from back when nobody knew how the cookie was gonna crumble agreeing with this. So we'll see.

I agree. The NPO should definitley pay for what they've done, but forced disbandment is hypocritical in my opinion. They just need to change their ways.

I, for one, have no wish to imagine the number of new alliances that would be created should the NPO fold. Think of the MDP web!

It's a very valid point that some people are bent on getting their pound of flesh from the NPO, but surrender terms are solely the province of those fighting the war. I think the desires of OV would weigh massively on any terms offered, should the Pacificans lose.

i am sorry but this does not make much sense... you say he got the pictures yes we can all agree on that but why would he just "admit it" knowing what would happen? Also you say that he turned down the talks yes but i could very well make a fake Seth account exactly like that 1 and say such a thing and frame it all up.... really your whole reason for war makes no sense =\ once again NPO proves it's RL German ties with how they framed poland making it look like poland attacked a german train.. GJ NPO you yet again fail at even lieing.. might as well just say hey we are bored with you we like being dicks so war on OV. you migth at least earn respect through honesty

i am sorry but this does not make much sense... you say he got the pictures yes we can all agree on that but why would he just "admit it" knowing what would happen? Also you say that he turned down the talks yes but i could very well make a fake Seth account exactly like that 1 and say such a thing and frame it all up.... really your whole reason for war makes no sense =\ once again NPO proves it's RL German ties with how they framed poland making it look like poland attacked a german train.. GJ NPO you yet again fail at even lieing.. might as well just say hey we are bored with you we like being dicks so war on OV. you migth at least earn respect through honesty

Lets not get into the OMG FAEK argument. Everything in those logs actually happened and is real, it's just a matter of how it was handled that is causing issues. They attacked in the middle of peace talks when the mediators felt that they were making excellent progress never allowing for it to come to fruition. That is where a lot of the anger is coming from. Well that, and the seeking peace without TORN fiasco that ensued.

Edited by ConeBone69

And during that time they were tight with the hegemony. Thus NPO controlled it most likely

I'd love to see Hoo's response to this post, but I'm going to stick to the whole "You don't know what you're talking about, and I was actually there" phrase.

Ragnarok, for better or for worse, hasn't ever submitted to an outside alliance's control.

After all wars lost, friends driven away, and communities destroyed, it's going to hard to stick to this. You're probably right, though.

In any case, NPO, you've just invaded Russia. In winter. Guess how this ends.

I think a vice-roy from FAN would do them justice.

If there is to be a Viceroy at the end of this conflict, it should be someone with previous government experience who perhaps has some recent experience in such things as the Red Senate.

Off the top of my head I cannot think of anyone with that rather obscure skillset.

If there is to be a Viceroy at the end of this conflict, it should be someone with previous government experience who perhaps has some recent experience in such things as the Red Senate.

Off the top of my head I cannot think of anyone with that rather obscure skillset.

I c wut u did thar

Although I still couldn't help but think of New Reverie :awesome:

Maybe let the membership of Karma have an election over it? With different candidates "if you vote me into the office of NPO viceroy, I will guarantee all their lands will be salted, their infra decimated and they will never rise again!". Might be entertaining.

No one has won anything yet, but yes i entirely agree with you. Hell i'd even encourage a white peace :)

Maybe let the membership of Karma have an election over it? With different candidates "if you vote me into the office of NPO viceroy, I will guarantee all their lands will be salted, their infra decimated and they will never rise again!". Might be entertaining.

heh - that sounds like a whole new game within a game.....democracy gone bad

how about fighting for the right to bring new alliances on Red team if NPO lose

Edited by Bill Adama

OH wow I see what you did thar very interesting choice i must admit.