Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

The spy? So you're saying someone who receives privileged information from a third party is a spy?

By that definition, your God-Emperor Revenge is a spy.

*MaGneT waits for F15 to scream "off with his head".

OOC: We're up to 69 pages, we're lucky it took this long to Godwin :P

You must have forgotten that they are held to a different standard. :rolleyes:

I would be careful being too gleeful in your support for ultimate vengeance, folks. These types of things have a way of turning around on you in the fullness of time. There are ways to manage a wild dog without putting a bullet through its skull.

I do not support forced disbandment for any alliance currently involved in this war. I do not support eternal war for any alliance currently involved in this war. I don't support perma-ZI or eternal-ZI for any leader involved in this war.

I'd like to think that we're all going to be fighting for something a little greater than bragging rights this one time.

Nobody is going to win a global war of the size needed for the NPO to risk defeat, thus there's no issue here.

[Edit: sadly]

Edited by jerdge

This is what I am refering to, this is the 3rd post of page 27

I stand by this, so if someone can show me significant OOC attacks from this war then I stand by my statement

and This is what I am referring too. The third quote reply on the linked post.

Edited by Rajistani

Really?

The spy? So you're saying someone who receives privileged information from a third party is a spy?

By that definition, your God-Emperor Revenge is a spy.

*MaGneT waits for F15 to scream "off with his head".

OOC: We're up to 69 pages, we're lucky it took this long to Godwin :P

Forgive me for misstating the situation, but the fact remains that OV did not inform our government of the stolen information that they willingly accepted.

Considering Ursarkar's post in VE's topic, your second statement is incorrect.

I do not see the commonality of the 2 situations. I am merely saying if someone has proof of NPO committing OOC attacks, I will leave the alliance and surrender period. I was merely gauging whether anyone would state the same thing about their alliances

Forgive me for misstating the situation, but the fact remains that OV did not inform our government of the stolen information that they willingly accepted.

Considering Ursarkar's post in VE's topic, your second statement is incorrect.

He isnt talking about ve's topic. He is talking about this

[23:45] <away_srqt[RIA]> so how did you guys get teh SS of Ovs forums anyway

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> we didn't

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> someone gave t hem to our ally

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> who gave them to us

[23:54] <away_srqt[RIA]> so really your ally (I am assuming TPF) acceoted leaked Screen shots of a privat alliance forum?

[23:58] <away_srqt[RIA]> I am sure you can see how tihs is slightly concerning to me considering the implications it has for some of my closest allies

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> you know as well as I that every alliance accepts information

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> how else are spies caught thesse days?

Everyone else's point is that your Emperor did the exact same thing. Double standards are such wonderful things, right?

You stated that the leaders of NPO did an OOC attack, I asked for proof you ignored me. So is there proof or did you just say there was and there isnt?

I do not see the commonality of the 2 situations. I am merely saying if someone has proof of NPO committing OOC attacks, I will leave the alliance and surrender period. I was merely gauging whether anyone would state the same thing about their alliances

This is why it's important to travel and try new things. It gives you perspective.

Check your PMs

Raj

Are you refering to

QUOTE (PieMan @ Aug 11 2008, 09:54 PM) *

Prove that they knew about Chickenzillas nation being Chickenzilla.

proof = we're bigger.

This is why it's important to travel and try new things. It gives you perspective.

Doitzel this is my CN history

Legion -> MCXA -> EDEN (formed) -> NPO

Just a small note: People who earlier were calling me up for misspelling "camaraderie"... I'm sorry, but comradery is also a correct spelling of the word. I'm sorry for being correct, you'll need to find something else to nitpick at me about. :)

I'm sure no one cares about this but thanks for the clarification.

If you're going to try to argue, it's good to learn to count. :P

It is absurd to be "embarrassed" because the Order attacked an alliance for spying and refusing to punish that spy after being caught.

Very well. Is it OK to be embarrassed over the fact that your Emperor went looking for a ceasefire without consulting TORN?

If so, you may begin.

He isnt talking about ve's topic. He is talking about this

[23:54] <away_srqt[RIA]> so really your ally (I am assuming TPF) acceoted leaked Screen shots of a privat alliance forum?

[23:58] <away_srqt[RIA]> I am sure you can see how tihs is slightly concerning to me considering the implications it has for some of my closest allies

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> you know as well as I that every alliance accepts information

With all the logs being used, release the full copy or don't complain at the CB if you claim it is being presented out of context, I could say the same thing about these. Only reason why "Karma" as they are calling themselves have not released the full copy is because they possibility fear that once released they will lose any power they have and everyone will see the truth for whatever that is.

Edited by Zeta Defender

With all the logs being used, release the full copy or don't complain at the CB if you claim it is being presented out of context, I could say the same thing about these.

Ok

Full copy

[00:01] <away_srqt[RIA]> it just seems ironic that to catch the person who got a screenshot of your forums you had to get a screenshot of their forums

[00:01] <away_srqt[RIA]> maybe its just me but it doesnt seem to sit well with me

[00:07] <Moo-Cows> what is more important to me is that sethb admitted to spying

[00:11] <Moo-Cows> what we are requesting is not unreasonable.....sethb to go through 1 ZI is fair for spying

[00:26] <away_srqt[RIA]> considering the context of the events and the content of the inte I respectfuly disagree. I think OV's counter offer was fair.

[00:30] <Moo-Cows> removal fro m gov for spying? I disagree. Name one spy that has escaped ZI from any alliance

[00:32] <away_srqt[RIA]> I dont consider passively accepting a screenshot of pretty much common knowledge the same thing as actively spying. He should have told you, that is what I see as his mistake. Honestly if it was me I would have accepted the screenshot and given it to you so you could help track it down. His neglect of the second step is his real mistake.

happy now?

With all the logs being used, release the full copy or don't complain at the CB if you claim it is being presented out of context, I could say the same thing about these.

The full context? That makes you look even worse: when Srqt makes an argument the Emperor can't rebuke he suddenly stops responding.