Imperial Decree

With all the logs being used, release the full copy or don't complain at the CB if you claim it is being presented out of context, I could say the same thing about these. Only reason why "Karma" as they are calling themselves have not released the full copy is because they possibility fear that once released they will lose any power they have and everyone will see the truth for whatever that is.

Moo is in that convo, wouldn't he have the logs as well?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT: People arguing over nothing.

Seriously, NPO declared war on OV with TORN. CB: Spying. Spying of what? War chests. Yes, it was a secret before last night that NPO kept war chests.

This is so entertaining. But I guess I should stop trolling. I will wait until the show is over to clear the dust.

ITT: People arguing over nothing.

Yeah...I really can't imagine either side here acknowledging that they deserve to get rolled. So maybe we can just agree that we both believe in our reasons and we're going to do what we think is right? It's all moot now anyway.

:ph34r:

wgs.jpg

DECLARATION OF WAR

Sethb of Ordo Verde admitted accepting a screenshot from the NPO private forum and, rather than informing us of that fact, chose to keep it in OV. We have been in discussions with OV for several days in an attempt to avoid going to war. We requested that sethb be expelled ZId one time and post a public apology. Our last offer was that sethb go through one set of wars with no apology and even that was refused.

We negotiated in good faith. Our good faith was thrown aside. May Admin have mercy on your soul, for we shall have none.

We set up OV for a fall and hope that we can get our lackeys to follow and our opponents to cower. It's a long shot, sure, but it's our only hope for survival to strike now when they're not yet fully ready to squash us like the insects we are.

War is declared on Ordo Verde on this 20th day of April 2009.

Signed,

Citizen Cow

Fixed your signature. Also fixed the opening image.

Also also fixed the CB.

New Pacific Order, what you have done is deplorable and will result in your undoing.

Fixed your signature. Also fixed the opening image.

Also also fixed the CB.

New Pacific Order, what you have done is deplorable and will result in your undoing.

You haven't read a word of this thread.. have you?

OOC: Lol though :D

This man understands me to the point that I am starting to be confused about our respective identities... ;)

Would you rather that the small identities continue to be the only ones that lose? I thought it a rather noble thing to see alliances that dont have to lose anything begin to step up for those that everything to lose.

Ok

Full copy

[23:45] <away_srqt[RIA]> so how did you guys get teh SS of Ovs forums anyway

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> we didn't

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> someone gave t hem to our ally

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> who gave them to us

[23:54] <away_srqt[RIA]> so really your ally (I am assuming TPF) acceoted leaked Screen shots of a privat alliance forum?

[23:58] <away_srqt[RIA]> I am sure you can see how tihs is slightly concerning to me considering the implications it has for some of my closest allies

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> you know as well as I that every alliance accepts information

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> how else are spies caught thesse days?

[00:01] <away_srqt[RIA]> it just seems ironic that to catch the person who got a screenshot of your forums you had to get a screenshot of their forums

[00:01] <away_srqt[RIA]> maybe its just me but it doesnt seem to sit well with me

[00:07] <Moo-Cows> what is more important to me is that sethb admitted to spying

[00:11] <Moo-Cows> what we are requesting is not unreasonable.....sethb to go through 1 ZI is fair for spying

[00:26] <away_srqt[RIA]> considering the context of the events and the content of the inte I respectfuly disagree. I think OV's counter offer was fair.

[00:30] <Moo-Cows> removal fro m gov for spying? I disagree. Name one spy that has escaped ZI from any alliance

[00:32] <away_srqt[RIA]> I dont consider passively accepting a screenshot of pretty much common knowledge the same thing as actively spying. He should have told you, that is what I see as his mistake. Honestly if it was me I would have accepted the screenshot and given it to you so you could help track it down. His neglect of the second step is his real mistake.

happy now?

Thank You for providing more context but from what both sides have been saying this has been going on more the last few days. There are still a lot of logs to go.

The full context? That makes you look even worse: when Srqt makes an argument the Emperor can't rebuke he suddenly stops responding.

Didn't we get to an agreement that this was the point of the ping last night or are these from another night within the last few of the negations. Also Doitzel, unless you have seen a full copy of all the nights logs regarding this, Respectfully, you don't have enough information to create a logical position based on evidence. If you have, go write up another grand piece or post the logs yourself.

*Fallen_Fool makes a note to talk to Griswalds

Heh, I just realized no one has brought that up. Yes, the NPO knew everything that was being said in NpO channels before and during the past war. Jot that down along with the multitude of reasons the world has come up with to fight them.

Didn't we get to an agreement that this was the point of the ping last night or are these from another night within the last few of the negations. Also Doitzel, unless you have seen a full copy of all the nights logs regarding this, Respectfully, you don't have enough information to create a logical position based on evidence. If you have, go write up another grand piece or post the logs yourself.

If you think Doitzel hasn't seen those logs yet, you're a fool.

But then you'd be accepting information obtained through spying. I don't want to get you rolled, here.

Heh. If you knew what was in those logs you would not be so eager for us to release them. Have patience. All will come to light soon enough.

Moo is in that convo, wouldn't he have the logs as well?

Karma is claiming a greater fault than what Moo claimed in his CB in which he did provide logs showing his thought process. Karma claims that these charges are false and that the NPO is to blame. So since Karma is claiming larger charge of crimes, proof falls to them to prove their side with logs and facts verses trying to tally though what they consider to be their party line.

But then you'd be accepting information obtained through spying. I don't want to get you rolled, here.

Heh. If you knew what was in those logs you would not be so eager for us to release them. Have patience. All will come to light soon enough.

You said that last summer and it all turned out to be BS so please excuse myself as I have a hard time believing that this is now were the truth as you magically put it comes to light, forgive me if I'm not all bowing to the Doitzel greatness quite yet.

If you think Doitzel hasn't seen those logs yet, you're a fool.

That is why I put a "If you have clause." Also how did Doitzel see them unless they were released publicly as I think he holds no position in any alliances present. This is getting into a who's crimes are the bigger one here with all the bouncing back and forth, next we will be seeing posts of, "LuLs, No, You" quality coming soon.

Karma is claiming a greater fault than what Moo claimed in his CB in which he did provide logs showing his thought process. Karma claims that these charges are false and that the NPO is to blame. So since Karma is claiming larger charge of crimes, proof falls to them to prove their side with logs and facts verses trying to tally though what they consider to be their party line.

The burden of proof lies with, according to precedent in this world, the accused, the accuser (your lot, more often than not) being exempt from having to provide anything to the hungry masses.

Logs can be altered, which you have not claimed yet, and have been provided with enough context to clarify Moo's intent. What is left to prove? Clearly, there is something, so enlighten us, since you seem to have an in with this crowd.

The alternative is that you are bluffing and intending to cast a shadow over the Karmalites, in an effort, as you are wont to do, to discredit them. If you are going that route, the wiser course is to, again, provide the logs yourself.

You said that last summer and it all turned out to be BS so please excuse myself as I have a hard time believing that this is now were the truth as you magically put it comes to light, forgive me if I'm not all bowing to the Doitzel greatness quite yet.

lolwut

I mean, I guess I was off by a week or two on when you were going to release the hounds on Polar but I think a miscalculation hardly qualifies as "BS".

What's been provided is enough for me, and it seems NPO would be wise to consider the fact that not every story on Bob revolves around what they think about it. Whether or not NPO agrees with the sentiment of those logs is irrelevant, rather, the real important thing here is what the rest of the cyberverse sees them as.

I think we know that answer by now.