Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be careful being too gleeful in your support for ultimate vengeance, folks. These types of things have a way of turning around on you in the fullness of time. There are ways to manage a wild dog without putting a bullet through its skull.

I do not support forced disbandment for any alliance currently involved in this war. I do not support eternal war for any alliance currently involved in this war. I don't support perma-ZI or eternal-ZI for any leader involved in this war.

I'd like to think that we're all going to be fighting for something a little greater than bragging rights this one time.

You will be disappointed.

Please don't toss around NpO's name as weight against Pacifica. It took a whole bandwagon of alliances to bring down Polaris last summer, not one. So unless every alliance that attacked us admits to having been pawns to a Pacifican mastermind the whole time, please take NpO off that list.

Please don't toss around NpO's name as weight against Pacifica. It took a whole bandwagon of alliances to bring down Polaris last summer, not one. So unless every alliance that attacked us admits to having been pawns to a Pacifican mastermind the whole time, please take NpO off that list.

I had assumed that Pacifica was most responsible, though as I was not there, I wouldn't know.

Cut off their hands, and they can teach others to steal for them. Cut off their heads and solve the problem once and for all.

It's very hard to cut off the heads when the bodies won't allow it. It's nigh impossible when the force and number of people supportive of the heads vastly outweighs those trying to remove those aforementioned heads.

Edited by F15pilotX

And during that time they were tight with the hegemony. Thus NPO controlled it most likely

We werent controlled in anyway shape or form. Illuminati WAS attacked for acts against tC though, but that is something with NATO and CDT. Rok just took over looking after them. Thier death was the fault of themselves and thier leader though.

OcUK was attacked in the polar war. They dont want white peace though...they just like fighting to the death.

What a coincidence that NPO would attack on Hitler's birthday...oh well. i expect no less.

I'd imagine it's as much a coincidence that my toilet paper is made of 70% recycled bibles. Seriously, what the heck were you thinking?

It's very hard to cut off the heads when the bodies won't allow it. It's nigh impossible when the force and number of people supportive of the heads vastly outweighs those trying to remove those aforementioned heads.

While this may be true, it does not counteract my statement. Whether there are many defending the head or not, taking off the head will solve the problem, while taking off the hand does nothing.

I'm thinking you have absolutely no clue as to what's happened in the previous 70+ pages, not to mention in the cyberverse as a whole over the last eighteen hours or so.

The time for bluster and bravado is past. All that is left for the NPO at this point is embarrassment for a poor CB, a worse DoW and the stabbing of yet another of its allies in the back. It is a perfect storm of your own making.

While this may be true, it does not counteract my statement. Whether there are many defending the head or not, taking off the head will solve the problem, while taking off the hand does nothing.

Well, removing their hands would stop NPO members with virtually no posts on these forums from coming in, ignoring an entire thread, and typing some variation of "Bring it" over and over again.

That would be a plus, in that it would save them from future embarrassment.

Edited by kingzog

If you're going to try to argue, it's good to learn to count. :P

It is absurd to be "embarrassed" because the Order attacked an alliance for spying and refusing to punish that spy after being caught.

Edited by F15pilotX

I'm thinking you have absolutely no clue as to what's happened in the previous 70+ pages, not to mention in the cyberverse as a whole.

The time for bluster and bravado is past. All that is left for the NPO at this point is embarrassment.

I'd agree, the only thing they need to worry about now is whether or not there will still be an NPO at the end of this. I'd say there is a fair to good chance that NPO as an entity won't survive or if it does it will not be in anything like its current form.

Doctor Reverend Admiral Senator Sponge speaks for us all at Vox Populi. NPO may not be able to learn from their own mistakes, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't learn from them either. Remember the favoured buzzword: karma.

I'm thinking the same thing, but then again, there's that quote in my sig...

Is it still bad karma if the other guy makes it clear it's you or him, and you let it be him?

Edited by Prodigal Moon

It is absurd to be "embarrassed" because the Order attacked an alliance for spying and refusing to punish that spy after being caught.

It wasnt a spy. It was someone who said, "hi, linky! Oh plz don b a rick roll. Wha dis?"

NPO: OFF WITH DIZ HEAD

OV: SAY WHA? NO

NPO: FINE, we hit you for wittle bit and we go.

OV: SAY WHA? NO

NPO: Well, maybe we can work someth *rawr DoWs rawr* ing out. GOODBYE

OV: wtfbbqsauce.

World: Yeah, Poop move.

You stated that the leaders of NPO did an OOC attack, I asked for proof you ignored me. So is there proof or did you just say there was and there isnt?

Erhm.. NPO didn't you support your allies in GGA and Valhalla for doing the same thing?

I personally asked many times for proof in the Hyperion war ( I was govt. of SOLID), and all I was given was links to the stat screens of NPO, GGA, and Valhalla.

I hate to join the band waggon, but this screams karma.

No, but what is embarrassing is the way your emperor chose to handle the peace talks and the hypocrisy of his own words in regards to accepting information from spies. You guys have dug your own graves.

Edited by Wing Chun Stunna

Erhm.. NPO didn't you support your allies in GGA and Valhalla for doing the same thing?

I personally asked many times for proof in the Hyperion war ( I was govt. of SOLID), and all I was given was links to the stat screens of NPO, GGA, and Valhalla.

I hate to join the band waggon, but this screams karma.

This is what I am refering to, this is the 3rd post of page 27

I stand by this, so if someone can show me significant OOC attacks from this war then I stand by my statement

Really?

The spy? So you're saying someone who receives privileged information from a third party is a spy?

By that definition, your God-Emperor Revenge is a spy.

*MaGneT waits for F15 to scream "off with his head".

Just to make it perfectly clear, comments like this are uncalled for and not acceptable.

Play nice or I wont.

OOC: We're up to 69 pages, we're lucky it took this long to Godwin :P