Imperial Decree

At first, I was really mad at TORN but now I feel badly for them. Getting set up sucks, especially when their friends who they trust are the ones telling them to pull the trigger. It's despicable that they got caught up in all this nonsense but there it is. I'm confident that TORN will do the right thing. After all, they're not monsters like the NPO( ba dum tish!). In any event, NPO has a history of setting people up and accepting spied information, so I really have no sympathy at all for them. How could I, after what so many have been put through for doing so much less(Including, myself)? I don't see how anyone could.

[OOC] It just makes me so damn angry that after what people like me, Jonathan Brookbank, Chickenzilla, GATO, and FAN have had to do to stay in this game... derision, libelous statements, OOC attacks(in some cases), and just about every other form of indignity a person can go through in an environment such as this, that NPO would actually have the marbles(not the one's upstairs) to defend accepting spied information and resorting to what amounts to thug tactics in order to keep their precious illusion of power is evidence enough to warrant our outrage.

By NPO's own words and deeds their alliance security is more important than our own alliances' security. I can see where they're coming from there...but no. To me, my alliances' security is more important, And who the $%&@ are you people to act like you're the only people who's security matters? You make me sick. This isn't NPO Nations, and it never was. In the words of you and your allies, " Come clean now and this will be so much easier". That's what you like to say right? Time to put your money where your mouth is. Our cards are on the table, let's see those hands. Otherwise, have some dignity, and make damn good and sure you agree on a party line before you come out here spewing such garbage in a vain attempt at damage control. Nobody's buying it. We know you too well. The lies stop here. [/OOC]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- National Alliance of Arctic Countries -

- Orange Defense Network -

- LUEnited Nations -

- Global Alliance and Treaty Organization -

- League of Small Superpowers -

- FARK -

- Coalition of Defensive States -

- Global Organization for Liberty and Defense -

- Viridian Entente -

- Organized Nations of Superiority -

- Federation of Armed Nations -

- Goons Order Of Neutral Shoving -

- \m/ -

- Green Protection Agency -

- Confederacy of Imperial States -

- Imperial Assault Alliance -

- Norden Verein -

- Overclockers UK -

- TDSM8 -

- New Polar Order -

Enough. This ends now.

Bold is fixed parts. Also, this isn't necessary.

Since this is considered as official of a statement from NPO as any, I take this time to spit on it and what it stands for. No longer will we watch our words when dealing with the likes of you people, and you will get the full respect of those who you did not respect. Take this announcement back to the hole you crawled from.

- National Alliance of Arctic Countries -

- Orange Defense Network -

- LUEnited Nations -

- Global Alliance and Treaty Organization -

- League of Small Superpowers -

- FARK -

- Coalition of Defensive States -

- Global Organization for Liberty and Defense -

- Viridian Entente -

- Organized Nations of Superiority -

- Federation of Armed Nations -

- Goons Order of Neutral Shoving -

- \m/ -

- Green Protection Alliance -

- Confederacy of Imperial States -

- Imperial Assault Alliance -

- Norden Verein -

- Overclockers UK -

- TDSM8 -

- New Polar Order -

Enough. This ends now.

Add BDC to this as well

3 Hours after it starts, NPO asks OV for a ceasefire?

It's hopeless.

"Ooops sorry about the last 4 days of intimidation, accusations, threats, and insults! Sorry about attacking you while we were still at the peace table! Sorry that we were so ready to go to war with you over something we had to do ourselves in order to get the information to have even the flimsiest casus belli! We were just uhh.. kidding. Yeah that's the ticket we were just kidding. Hey so how about that local sports team?"

"Ooops sorry about the last 4 days of intimidation, accusations, threats, and insults! Sorry about attacking you while we were still at the peace table! Sorry that we were so ready to go to war with you over something we had to do ourselves in order to get the information to have even the flimsiest casus belli! We were just uhh.. kidding. Yeah that's the ticket we were just kidding. Hey so how about that local sports team?"

Expect your PZI to be extended for revealing top secret Pacifican strategy.

In all fairness we've seen worse Casus Belli, and you know it... ;)

On Topic: Pitiful display NPO, really.