Imperial Decree

NPO attacked OV during ongoing negotiations without a DoW. Afterwards they posted the weakest DoW possible, showing appalling doublestandards and lack of common sense.

Then they spent the next 60 pages trying to defend that DoW and the way they delivered it against pretty much everyone else who is telling them either that they are idiots or cowards, or some other suitable insult.

I'd say that I'm shocked, but I'm not.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NPO attacked OV during ongoing negotiations without a DoW. Afterwards they posted the weakest DoW possible, showing appalling doublestandards and lack of common sense.

Then they spent the next 60 pages trying to defend that DoW and the way they delivered it against pretty much everyone else who is telling them either that they are idiots or cowards, or some other suitable insult.

The whole truth!

That was much more detailed, mine was literally a 'nutshell' analogy. :)

I'm not TORN. I've never been TORN and I'd never presume to speak for TORN; however, I really feel like I gotta say this.

TORN doesn't get into treaties lightly. There's a certain respect and friendship that has to be there for them to consider signing a treaty. Tossing a bully boy label on them and walking away is not understanding who they are or why they do the things they do. If they feel that they're your friends, they'd go to the depths of hell with or for you. What you describe as bully boy behavior, I've always seen as TORN sticking up for and with somebody they felt was their friends, despite any public opinion.

That's one of the reasons I never lost respect for them, even if they and the RIA never got to that point and even considering what's going on; I always have a healthy respect for someone/someones who say "To hell with everything, we're gonna do what we think is right."

Whether you agree or not I'm sure will vary. I won't try to tell you different.

I dont agree, at all, with your conclusion.. im sure they were needed, and thought it was cool to roll GS amongst others, but ive only seen arrogance, bad attitudes and sucking the tit of NPO from TORN.

However

I respect you and your views on the matter..

I'm not TORN. I've never been TORN and I'd never presume to speak for TORN; however, I really feel like I gotta say this.

TORN doesn't get into treaties lightly. There's a certain respect and friendship that has to be there for them to consider signing a treaty. Tossing a bully boy label on them and walking away is not understanding who they are or why they do the things they do. If they feel that they're your friends, they'd go to the depths of hell with or for you. What you describe as bully boy behavior, I've always seen as TORN sticking up for and with somebody they felt was their friends, despite any public opinion.

That's one of the reasons I never lost respect for them, even if they and the RIA never got to that point and even considering what's going on; I always have a healthy respect for someone/someones who say "To hell with everything, we're gonna do what we think is right."

Whether you agree or not I'm sure will vary. I won't try to tell you different.

I rarely agree with RIA members, but this is a top top post.

- National Alliance of Arctic Countries -

- Orange Defense Network -

- LUEnited Nations -

- Global Alliance and Treaty Organization -

- League of Small Superpowers -

- FARK -

- Coalition of Defensive States -

- Global Organization for Liberty and Defense -

- Viridian Entente -

- Organized Nations of Superiority -

- Federation of Armed Nations -

- Goons Order of Neutral Shoving -

- \m/ -

- Green Protection Alliance -

- Confederacy of Imperial States -

- Imperial Assault Alliance -

- Norden Verein -

- Overclockers UK -

- TDSM8 -

- New Polar Order -

Enough. This ends now.

Wow, the disrespect you have shown to alliances on that list who are alive and doing quite well at this moment off time.

Also, NPO isn't the only alliance that made some of them alliances disband but shhhhhh, I will keep it quiet. :unsure:

Might as well add NPO to the list of alliances NPO has caused damage to with their criteria as well.

After last night I think TORN would be a better addition, another alliance that Pacifica has used to try an save its own $@!.

Might as well add NPO to the list of alliances NPO has caused damage to with their criteria as well.

No mercy. So far as I'm concerned, you should be forced to disband for the damage you've caused to this game. In fact, I hope you are.

Wow, the disrespect you have shown to alliances on that list who are alive and doing quite well at this moment off time.

Also, NPO isn't the only alliance that made some of them alliances disband but shhhhhh, I will keep it quiet. :unsure:

Yes, I rolled Polaris and her friends. It was I who attacked the Unjust, and it was I who forced NAAC and LUE to disband through a series of brutal wars. Don't talk to me about disrespect.

Like say, the respect they showed for LoSS in their treaty cancellation?

And I know, I know, Bigwoody apologized for it, but it was still posted on a public forum.

But alas, this thread isn't about TORN, it's about NPO. It's about a CB that a blind man could see through. It's about the Q and their fat allies finally getting too $@y and crossing a line. And it's about the punishment they are about to receive for the years of double standards and unjustified attacks.

No mercy. So far as I'm concerned, you should be forced to disband for the damage you've caused to this game. In fact, I hope you are.

All due respect, sir, but that is the attitude that 'Karma' is supposedly against, at least from what I'm reading.

If, and I'm not agreeing with this, NPO is responsible for so much damage, it would seem to me that damaging them in such a manner only brings the damage full circle. Which sure sounds satisfying til you wake up and realize that you've become what you started off hating.

As such, good luck in getting this worked out to both parties.

Regards,

VI

Wait... so the NPO declares war on OV, and in less than 8 hours they want a ceasefire for a war they started?

This is honestly getting pathetic.

Much less then 8 hours. Pretty much immediately, actually.

As soon as they realized that the chaff they were used to brushing aside was not the same as usual.

Edited by bzelger

For example, didn't GOLD disband because of Thomas20, who was elected by the members of GOLD, wanted to either aid FAN or attack NPO during the Unjust War?
[Off topic]

Being an old GOLD member, I can tell you that was not the case. The thomas20 affair occurred during the early summer, whereas GOLD was disbanded in October, though it effectively disbanded during the UJW [/off topic]

I hope that the mods will not look too gravely on this.

After last night I think TORN would be a better addition, another alliance that Pacifica has used to try an save its own $@!.

I dont know.. im all about people accepting responsibility for their own actions.

Look at the list. TORN is no victim.