ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER: Brown BUTT Sewage Continues to Flow into the Once-Pristine NG Reservoir

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

So I've heard rumours that that BUTT side of the war are deliberately sabotaging the peace negotiations. In light of this I would like to remind them that suicide is the coward's way out.

That’s crazy! I heard from a reliable source that was also the night that the skeletons came to life, the bones are their money, so are the worms, and they pull your hair up - but not out. Wonder if it’s true?

1 hour ago, ditchboy00 said:

is the cup white? 

Usually porcelain is better to keep it hot longer due to less porosity. Steel is way better but who uses steel cups? Regardless of what you decide in the end, white peace is always a good option for unprovoked raids. Also remember that even though there is no coffee production in Mongolia, almost one in two Mongols consumes it nationwide. 

3 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

That’s crazy! I heard from a reliable source that was also the night that the skeletons came to life, the bones are their money, so are the worms, and they pull your hair up - but not out. Wonder if it’s true?

What’s the exchange rate on bones and worms? Bigger bones more USD?

10 hours ago, firingline said:

GATO, UCR and PGS vs. NG, Mongols and TW would be a pretty good fight. Stats would be in their favor, but still a good fight.

That's why they won't do it.

Nah I think they won't do it because despite the stats being in their favor they'll lose handily.
Though GATO/PGS aren't very interested in 'good' fights either, true. :)

On 9/1/2023 at 9:30 PM, KameraadLenin said:

Non Grata declares war on UCR in defence of MONGOLS

signed,
Lyanna, Sugar & Violence
Kerschbs, The Nice One
Lenin, The Milkman
Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch
weebl, Concentrate and Ask Again
Rhizoctonia, RON Steel Ballz
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, God-Emperor

Well now, I guess the Union of Communists Republics are actually winning their war.   After all, why would the mighty Non Grata need to bother rescuing their ally from UCR?

Who knew?!

6 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Well now, I guess the Union of Communists Republics are actually winning their war.   After all, why would the mighty Non Grata need to bother rescuing their ally from UCR?

Who knew?!

#1 - that's not how logic works.

#2 - thanks for once again being a !@#$%* ally.

To be clear - UCR declared war on your direct, treatied ally. Over the following months, you violated two of the five articles and essentially declined the third, optional one. Most recently, violating this article:

Article 2 Doom Wolves and CLAWS will share information and gossip. Clearly this includes potential threats. This is for real. It’s not a clause in our treaty just because everyone puts it in treaties.

That leaves only the non-aggression portion of our treaty that hasn't been violated or declined. And that's just directly violated, since after 4 months of fighting you clearly support an attempt to escalate this war on terms your allies believe would be unfavorable to us.

And here you are on the OWF mockingly joking about UCR winning a war against your ally? Even worse - pretending NG's actions were because UCR was winning, when you know they were because your other allies attempted to set a trap to draw us into a global war?

Edited by firingline

9 minutes ago, Tevron said:

In this thread, a war deserter who abandoned his alliance and the allies defending him to fight those very allies makes claims about being a bad ally! Unfortunately, experience at being one does not become expertise at judging one.

Are you really defending your actions as a good ally while you plot behind our back to expand the war in a way disadvantageous to us, and your co-leader hops on the OWF to mockingly joke about UCR winning our war?

Really?

Edited by firingline

TRGC0tK.jpg

5 minutes ago, firingline said:

Are you really defending your actions as a good ally while you plot behind our back to expand the war in a way disadvantageous to us, and your co-leader hops on the OWF to mockingly joke about UCR winning our war?

Really?

12 minutes ago, firingline said:

Really?

There's nothing mocking about it. You're getting smashed and you've had to get NG in to bail you out. Whatever happens from now on, that's who you are, that's what wolves are. All mouth, no trousers begging for help because you bit off more than you can chew. It's pathetic. 

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Really?

I really don't know if you're just talking out of Uranus, but the fact is that all that Mongols is being asked to do is to take responsibility for the raid and a white peace. Like, if you think that's too much to ask, then you literally want and deserve whatever comes to you.

In regards to TW, even if this escalates, absolutely no one is going to hit them. Maybe, just maybe, thanks to their horrible Claws ally. The only bad ally here is you, as an individual. And I clarify I mean you just so you don't say I meant TW, cause that's just how you roll.

Also, you're commenting on the Mongols/NG vs UCR thread, not the UCR/TW. I'm sure WC wasn't gonna waste any breath explaining that to you so I did it for her.

3 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

There's nothing mocking about it. You're getting smashed and you've had to get NG in to bail you out. Whatever happens from now on, that's who you are, that's what wolves are. All mouth, no trousers begging for help because you bit off more than you can chew. It's pathetic. 

NG is not bailing TW out, they're bailing Mongols. TW just benefited indirectly but they did not needed it at all. They've been on the offensive for quite a long time. If anything, it was UCR that needed bailing. Just to keep it impartial.

10 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

NG is not bailing TW out, they're bailing Mongols. TW just benefited indirectly but they did not needed it at all. They've been on the offensive for quite a long time. If anything, it was UCR that needed bailing. Just to keep it impartial.

If they were bailing Mongols out they'd be declaring on PGS, but they're not. Just to keep it real. 

1 minute ago, Sabcat said:

If they were bailing Mongols out they'd be declaring on PGS, but they're not. Just to keep it real. 

Even if that's their real intention, on paper they're here in defense of Mongols. I insist, TW needed no bailing against UCR at all. We're all entitled to our opinions anyway.

37 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Even if that's their real intention, on paper they're here in defense of Mongols. I insist, TW needed no bailing against UCR at all. We're all entitled to our opinions anyway.

I'm not letting opinions or even facts, if I'm honest, get in the way of having a pop at Firingline 

1 hour ago, firingline said:

Really?

1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

Someone hasn't been paying attention to @lilweirdward's stats.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though, I guess. By the way - you're at 1 win and 5 losses since re-entering the war. So much for all that trash talk.