ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER: Brown BUTT Sewage Continues to Flow into the Once-Pristine NG Reservoir

4 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

Wow, UCR must've been giving MONGOLS a real tough time over the past 48 hours to turn them into the victims. 

I understood where Bundy was coming from back in May; he knew that attacking LSF and SWF would result in a UCR counter. He knew that his alliance would be outnumbered and relished the challenge against an opponent who had a score to settle with him.

MONGOLS, on the other hand, saw an alliance in UCR that was entering its fourth month defending their allies from an unprovoked attack, and decided to launch their own unprovoked attack on the same alliance. MONGOLS was very clear that they were not operating as reinforcements for The Wolves, and Bundy was equally clear that he didn't ask for their help.

GATO/PGS smacking MONGOLS on the nose was a fully legitimate invoking of a defensive treaty to protect their ally who had been attacked for literally no reason. NG claiming that their attack of UCR is "in defence of MONGOLS" is an eye-rolling non sequitur. You should admit that you're afraid to fight GATO and PGS and, much like MONGOLS, would much rather try to pick on a wounded alliance. In your case, it's even more egregious given that you're literally 10x their size.

Y'all are just bullies, plain and simple.

Stand up to the bullies, big guy. Our reasons don’t matter at the end of the day. Commies are getting rolled. It should be a happy time for everyone. Don’t like it? Stop us.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

Wow, UCR must've been giving MONGOLS a real tough time over the past 48 hours to turn them into the victims. 

I understood where Bundy was coming from back in May; he knew that attacking LSF and SWF would result in a UCR counter. He knew that his alliance would be outnumbered and relished the challenge against an opponent who had a score to settle with him.

MONGOLS, on the other hand, saw an alliance in UCR that was entering its fourth month defending their allies from an unprovoked attack, and decided to launch their own unprovoked attack on the same alliance. MONGOLS was very clear that they were not operating as reinforcements for The Wolves, and Bundy was equally clear that he didn't ask for their help.

GATO/PGS smacking MONGOLS on the nose was a fully legitimate invoking of a defensive treaty to protect their ally who had been attacked for literally no reason. NG claiming that their attack of UCR is "in defence of MONGOLS" is an eye-rolling non sequitur. You should admit that you're afraid to fight GATO and PGS and, much like MONGOLS, would much rather try to pick on a wounded alliance. In your case, it's even more egregious given that you're literally 10x their size.

You know what my favorite part of this is, Sarkin? The sheer number of screenshots I have been given over the past couple of days about how none of my allies should trust me. How NG is soooooooooooo terrible. How we are going to drag our allies into a global. So many conversations you have had, all about little me and my little alliance. 

Keep working those back channels ;)

2 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

You know what my favorite part of this is, Sarkin? The sheer number of screenshots I have been given over the past couple of days about how none of my allies should trust me. How NG is soooooooooooo terrible. How we are going to drag our allies into a global. So many conversations you have had, all about little me and my little alliance. 

As if it isn't DT's allies pushing as hard as they possibly can for a global.

10 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

OH NO! MONGOLS raided a bunch of commie top tiers that weren't actually fighting in the war or even aiding their comrades! How exhausted they must've been! Such bullies.

OH NO! UCR activated a treaty to turn a 1 round raid into a war and embarrass their allies while doing it! PGS sending half their alliance to peace mode without even declaring a war will forever be a new meta.

Sounds like you are just upset that we could care less about GATO or PGS's horrible response. Please do complain more.

11 minutes ago, firingline said:

Please.

UCR and her allies have been playing games for months attempting to escalate the war.

From sending ghosts to harboring members at war with TW to PGS declaring war on TW members, and now trying to maneuver an attack on Mongols into an advantageous starting position for a larger war.

If your allies acted in good faith, this war would be over right now. But it's not, and now the Commies get flushed. After this war, everybody will rebuild but them. But they don't really matter all that much, do they? Just a means to an end to allow you to provoke a large-scale conflict while pretending to be the victim.

• The war wouldn't exist without TW attacking LSF/SWF. Why should the aggressor get to peace out at the time most convenient to him?
  • You're a ghost on behalf of TW. Four hours ago, you said "I'm on the AA but I'm not a member." UCR's main two proxy fighters are from a non-ally in FTW.
  • You've spent the last three months crowing about how easy the war is. The idea that you've just been dying for peace is silly.
  • UCR is a literal victim of an attack by MONGOLS. Their allies defended them from that attack. The only one "pretending to be the victim" is MONGOLS, who had to invoke a defense treaty against an alliance that they attacked and that has launched zero wars on them.
Edited by Sarkin

8 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I'm very sorry to report that your allies have been the ones messaging me.

2 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

• The war wouldn't exist without TW attacking LSF/SWF. Why should the aggressor get to peace out at the time most convenient to him?
  • You're a ghost on behalf of TW. Four hours ago, you said "I'm on the AA but I'm not a member." UCR's main two proxy fighters are from a non-ally in FTW.
  • You've spent the last three months crowing about how easy the war is. The idea that you've just been dying for peace is silly.
  • UCR is a literal victim of an attack by MONGOLS. Their allies defended them from that attack. The only one "pretending to be the victim" is MONGOLS, who had to invoke a defense treaty against an alliance that they attacked and that has launched zero wars on them.

ohhhh I like bullet points. (And spreadsheets, but that's another conversation.)

• Four months into a war being outnumbered 2-to-1 is the most convenient time? Sounds like you admitting we fully defeated the Red Alert bloc. I think it was a reasonable time to discuss terms. The cause of the war can be debated - there's obviously history here that began when UCR caused two conflicts in a row with TW.
  • I joined as a ghost after multiple ghosts had joined the Commie AA. It was a clear escalation on their part that was matched on TW's part.
  • I never claimed to be 'dying for peace', but we're now 4 months in making this in probably the top 10% of the longest wars in CN history. It's become clear from UCR's statements that they never intend to consider peace, and further, their allies (your allies) have clearly been pushing to escalate the conflict rather than resolve it.
  • Boohoo. Perhaps UCR shouldn't have hit a much smaller alliance and stated it would be a permanent war with the implicit support of alliances like DT. People who like TW might have issues with that and take potshots at them. Again - it was your allies who sought to make a mountain out of a mole hill. From a simple raid to a declared permanent war with constant attempts at escalation. 

Just now, firingline said:

ohhhh I like bullet points. (And spreadsheets, but that's another conversation.)

• Four months into a war being outnumbered 2-to-1 is the most convenient time? Sounds like you admitting we fully defeated the Red Alert bloc. I think it was a reasonable time to discuss terms. The cause of the war can be debated - there's obviously history here that began when UCR caused two conflicts in a row with TW.
  • I joined as a ghost after multiple ghosts had joined the Commie AA. It was a clear escalation on their part that was matched on TW's part.
  • I never claimed to be 'dying for peace', but we're now 4 months in making this in probably the top 10% of the longest wars in CN history. It's become clear from UCR's statements that they never intend to consider peace, and further, their allies (your allies) have clearly been pushing to escalate the conflict rather than resolve it.
  • Boohoo. Perhaps UCR shouldn't have hit a much smaller alliance and stated it would be a permanent war with the implicit support of alliances like DT. People who like TW might have issues with that and take potshots at them. Again - it was your allies who sought to make a mountain out of a mole hill. From a simple raid to a declared permanent war with constant attempts at escalation. 

I will say I never would have accepted any ghosts if UCR wouldn't have first. To UCR defense they needed them BADLY! 

Al

Just now, AL Bundy said:

I will say I never would have accepted any ghosts if UCR wouldn't have first. To UCR defense they needed them BADLY! 

Al

Can confirm. Al made that quite clear to me when I considered joining up.

Throughout this entire thing, he's only sought to respond to UCR's escalations. He was perfectly happy maintaining a 2.5-commies to 1-wolf ratio, and I watched him turn down multiple offers to level the playing field even just a little bit more.

But it's clear at this point what UCR's allies want. And now they're getting it.

1 hour ago, KameraadLenin said:

tMURtMX.png 
cjkdsbjkvds.png

Non Grata declares war on UCR in defence of MONGOLS

signed,
Lyanna, Sugar & Violence
Kerschbs, The Nice One
Lenin, The Milkman
Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch
weebl, Concentrate and Ask Again
Rhizoctonia, RON Steel Ballz
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, God-Emperor

33bfc6f.gif

we are all fish

5 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I too like bullet points!

• fireining line is a looser

Hey aren't you the guy who threatened me with PZI and then lied and said he didn't when he was gonna get his alliance rolled for it? As if logs don't exist?

That was pretty funny.

1 hour ago, KameraadLenin said:

tMURtMX.png 
cjkdsbjkvds.png

Non Grata declares war on UCR in defence of MONGOLS

signed,
Lyanna, Sugar & Violence
Kerschbs, The Nice One
Lenin, The Milkman
Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch
weebl, Concentrate and Ask Again
Rhizoctonia, RON Steel Ballz
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, God-Emperor

33bfc6f.gif

So ya'll are coming in against UCR in defense of MONGOLS when UCR has 0 offensive wars against MONGOLs? That's pretty interesting..

1 minute ago, Spartan 84 said:

Kinda like a defense activation for Relentless Raiding in under a full round 🤔 

When you raided an alliance that has already been in a war for several months? That does seem a bit excessive.

Just now, ADude said:

When you raided an alliance that has already been in a war for several months? That does seem a bit excessive.

Idk... sounds a little familiar? Believe it happened to us, and no one seemed to give a rats ass... haha O and I believe both of our alliances did great overall..... 

AL

3 minutes ago, ADude said:

Yeah Doom traditionally hates raiding alliances.

Frankly, UCR should have taken our peace offer instead of smugly believing they could hold onto their advantages forever. Now we burn their entire alliance to the ground.

Just now, SeaBeeGipson said:

Raiding nations that neither were fighting or sending aid? Must've been a weird several months of fighting they were doing.

Also this is true, most of the nation Mongols hit were never in a war with tW, or maybe one at the start months ago....

AL

1 minute ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Raiding nations that neither were fighting or sending aid? Must've been a weird several months of fighting they were doing.

That's not really the way it works as you hit a sovereign alliance and they have the right to defend themselves, be it through their nations or allies if willing.

Also it's strange that you are admitting to being the aggressor and raiding but NG somehow came to your defense..