ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER: Brown BUTT Sewage Continues to Flow into the Once-Pristine NG Reservoir

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ADude said:

That's not really the way it works as you hit a sovereign alliance and they have the right to defend themselves, be it through their nations or allies if willing.

Also it's strange that you are admitting to being the aggressor and raiding but NG somehow came to your defense..

I mean you are stating these nations are tired from war? That's a point you tried to make, not me. 

I admit we raided UCR, they decided to turn a 1-round raid into a full blown war and declared on us. Not sure which part is losing you here.

3 minutes ago, firingline said:

Yeah Doom traditionally hates raiding alliances.

Frankly, UCR should have taken our peace offer instead of smugly believing they could hold onto their advantages forever. Now we burn their entire alliance to the ground.

It's not about raiding in general but to your point I haven't seen anyone in Doom raid an alliance that is currently in an alliance wide war anytime recently?

1 minute ago, ADude said:

It's not about raiding in general but to your point I haven't seen anyone in Doom raid an alliance that is currently in an alliance wide war anytime recently?

To be fair, UCR announced the war would literally never end and it's been ongoing for, like, 4 months. Can't allow loopholes like that prevent raiding.

If they were concerned about being unable to defend their alliance, they should've accepted our peace terms and ended the war.

5 minutes ago, firingline said:

To be fair, UCR announced the war would literally never end and it's been ongoing for, like, 4 months. Can't allow loopholes like that prevent raiding.

If they were concerned about being unable to defend their alliance, they should've accepted our peace terms and ended the war.

To be fair I don't think that NG came in to defend you? Again to your point, that's possible but if you do engage in a raid like that you should be prepared to deal with the consequences that may come.

Edited by ADude

Just now, ADude said:

To be fair I don't think that NG came in to defend you? Again to your point, that's possibly but if you do engage in a raid like that you should be prepared to deal with the consequences that may come.

I suspect everybody on both sides is prepared to deal with the consequences.

Your side of things has obviously been poking and prodding and trying to get a reaction out of NG. So I don't know why anybody acts like NG or Mongols or anybody else is doing a bad thing here. It's what you wanted - why all the complaining?

7 minutes ago, Electron Sponge said:

NOTHING IN THIS VIDEO IS ACTUALLY IRONIC UNLIKE WHEN SOMEONE FROM THE DUMBSPHERE PRETENDS THAT THEY DON'T LIKE RAIDING, NOW THAT IS IRONIC OR IS IT HYPOCRITICAL I DON'T CARE IT'S FUNNY

That is why it is ironic! Because it is NOT ironic! Unlike Doom Squad being precious about hitting the commies. 

6 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

That is why it is ironic! Because it is NOT ironic! Unlike Doom Squad being precious about hitting the commies. 

I can't really say that we at DS care too much about what the commies are doing to be honest.  Although I do care a little bit that your reasoning for defending MONGOLS is just silly.

Edited by ADude

1 minute ago, ADude said:

I can't really say that we at DS care too much what the commies are doing to be honest.  Although I do care a little bit that your reasoning for defending MONGOLS is just silly.

Why should they need any reason at all to defend MONGOLS? Honestly who are you to criticize them at all for standing up for them?

Just now, Electron Sponge said:

Why should they need any reason at all to defend MONGOLS? Honestly who are you to criticize them at all for standing up for them?

Defend them from what? All 0 offensive wars that UCR has declared on them?

2 minutes ago, ADude said:

I can't really say that we at DS care too much about what the commies are doing to be honest.  Although I do care a little bit that your reasoning for defending MONGOLS is just silly.

Shut the f*** up lol. You lot spent YEARS attacking our allies nonstop because hurr de durr our allies are big and everyone is afraid to fight back.  Now that time is long past, and all of a sudden, you're so upset at the idea of raiding?  Sure, okay.

Just now, ADude said:

Defend them from what? All 0 offensive wars that UCR has declared on them?

Declaration of war is a declaration of war? If TW posted a declare on DS but didn't make any declare would DS just sit around? hmmrrr... I would hope not?

Al

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Shut the f*** up lol. You lot spent YEARS attacking our allies nonstop because hurr de durr our allies are big and everyone is afraid to fight back.  Now that time is long past, and all of a sudden, you're so upset at the idea of raiding?  Sure, okay.

Again I don't care about raids, but what MONGOLS did was pretty !@#$%*.

7 minutes ago, Electron Sponge said:

No I am saying you probably don't understand what is actually happening when it is pretty plain for everyone else. Just so we're clear that isn't a great thing for you.

No need to get personal! Just having fun where possible at the moment. 😀

22 minutes ago, ADude said:

Again I don't care about raids, but what MONGOLS did was pretty !@#$%*.

Oh please.

Even fighting both Mongols and TW, the commies had a numerical and NS advantage. They just suddenly weren't enjoying a 2 to 1 advantage, and all of a sudden they weren't so thrilled about the war they were fighting. Enough of the crocodile tears.