ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER: Brown BUTT Sewage Continues to Flow into the Once-Pristine NG Reservoir

tMURtMX.png 
cjkdsbjkvds.png

Non Grata declares war on UCR in defence of MONGOLS

signed,
Lyanna, Sugar & Violence
Kerschbs, The Nice One
Lenin, The Milkman
Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch
weebl, Concentrate and Ask Again
Rhizoctonia, RON Steel Ballz
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, God-Emperor

33bfc6f.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like UCR should have accepted my generous offer to end this hahaha.... Then at least they wouldn't had us to deal with too, butt I guess they still think they are winning hahaha

Good luck NG, not too much left but enjoy....

AL

Is UCR small? Yes. Do they have the scrappy spirit of a small dog that ought not be baking at big dogs? Also yes. Does their scrappy spirit translate to military prowess? No, not really. Does that make them a lesser people within our great community? Some say yes, others say no. Do I plan on making a point within this post? That's a definite maybe. 

Don't forget to buy max cruise missiles folks. If you're gonna beat the LOLCommies, you ought to beat them at their own game. 

It's been a fun war so far. I've enjoyed my interactions with most of the commies I've talked to (shoutout @armpit for being a constant thorn in my side, and Red Rebel for a bunch of pleasant battles.)

Then, they went a little too far and threatened permanent war.

After several months of warfare, after it was clear we have defeated the Communists in battle, Bundy made the commies a fair offer. Something in it for us, something in it for them. It's disappointing that they and their allies seem to want to escalate the conflict instead of working towards a resolution. It's even more disappointing that our ally, CLAWS, is in turn supporting the very alliances who seem to want an escalation of this conflict the most. 

I suppose they've gotten their wish.

Welcome to the fray, NG!

Edited by firingline

On 8/30/2023 at 5:14 PM, SeaBeeGipson said:

We raided UCR and that other commie guy in that one alliance I'm too lazy to look up right now because y'all were in range and we wanted to stretch our soldiers legs a bit. 

Wow, UCR must've been giving MONGOLS a real tough time over the past 48 hours to turn them into the victims. 

I understood where Bundy was coming from back in May; he knew that attacking LSF and SWF would result in a UCR counter. He knew that his alliance would be outnumbered and relished the challenge against an opponent who had a score to settle with him.

MONGOLS, on the other hand, saw an alliance in UCR that was entering its fourth month defending their allies from an unprovoked attack, and decided to launch their own unprovoked attack on the same alliance. MONGOLS was very clear that they were not operating as reinforcements for The Wolves, and Bundy was equally clear that he didn't ask for their help.

GATO/PGS smacking MONGOLS on the nose was a fully legitimate invoking of a defensive treaty to protect their ally who had been attacked for literally no reason. NG claiming that their attack of UCR is "in defence of MONGOLS" is an eye-rolling non sequitur. You should admit that you're afraid to fight GATO and PGS and, much like MONGOLS, would much rather try to pick on a wounded alliance. In your case, it's even more egregious given that you're literally 10x their size.

Y'all are just bullies, plain and simple.

1 minute ago, Sarkin said:

Please.

UCR and her allies have been playing games for months attempting to escalate the war.

From sending ghosts to harboring members at war with TW to PGS declaring war on TW members, and now trying to maneuver an attack on Mongols into an advantageous starting position for a larger war.

If your allies acted in good faith, this war would be over right now. But it's not, and now the Commies get flushed. After this war, everybody will rebuild but them. But they don't really matter all that much, do they? Just a means to an end to allow you to provoke a large-scale conflict while pretending to be the victim.

4 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

Wow, UCR must've been giving MONGOLS a real tough time over the past 48 hours to turn them into the victims. 

I understood where Bundy was coming from back in May; he knew that attacking LSF and SWF would result in a UCR counter. He knew that his alliance would be outnumbered and relished the challenge against an opponent who had a score to settle with him.

MONGOLS, on the other hand, saw an alliance in UCR that was entering its fourth month defending their allies from an unprovoked attack, and decided to launch their own unprovoked attack on the same alliance. MONGOLS was very clear that they were not operating as reinforcements for The Wolves, and Bundy was equally clear that he didn't ask for their help.

GATO/PGS smacking MONGOLS on the nose was a fully legitimate invoking of a defensive treaty to protect their ally who had been attacked for literally no reason. NG claiming that their attack of UCR is "in defence of MONGOLS" is an eye-rolling non sequitur. You should admit that you're afraid to fight GATO and PGS and, much like MONGOLS, would much rather try to pick on a wounded alliance. In your case, it's even more egregious given that you're literally 10x their size.

This is definitely a hot cardboard take. Say... You look familiar. Aren't you the guy that tried to keep OBR and OG in a state of permanent raid, oh sorry "war" in the last negotiations? Yeah that sounds about right.

Go back to your hypocrisy corner.