ByePolar

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

loltho.png

🤣🤣😂🤣 These NPO guys man. ForR teh OrdER!!

@Stonewall - you took the lesson FEAR taught you a bit too far man, yes you need to have some respect for authority but DAMN son. You don't have to be a total !@#$@#$ tool. 😆

4 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

you mad big bad boi!?!😛You too stupid to build!?!🤡You're almost as bad as Junka(insignificant troll) was but at least he understood simple game mechanics. We have some guides I can round up for you so you can figure it out with a mentor...🙈

Ah, it is so cute how you keep trying.  You keep it up little fella and someday maybe somebody will care what you say.  And since you are so interested my wife says my ass is not as tight as it was when I was in the Army but, she would not call it soft.  NPO is this the best you can do?  Is this what you have been reduced to?  Send out and adult, I will be waiting.  

Edited by TheBigBad

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

Ah, it is so cute how you keep trying.  You keep it up little fella and someday maybe somebody will care what you say.  And since you are so interested my wife says my ass is not as tight as it was when I was in the Army but, she would not call it soft.  NPO is this the best you can do?  Is this what you have been reduced to?  Send out and adult, I will be waiting.  

sent you a visitor to make you glow gutter rat bottom feeder troll....:war: enjoy running your peen holster from your pile of rubble joke of a almost ten year old wonder less nation...💌you've got mail in game ASS🤡

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

Mentor deez nutz!!! I'm the number one NGeR killa and I know y'all hate me...I love it when NGer in charge of targeting names me the worst number one enemy...🏆Come get some...:war:o/ Pacifica and I am the Eye of the Dragon's Rage, the one who keeps all you bottom feeding wanna be like me Guerillas up at update...☠️

Serious question. Who are you? I'm in NG, you see, and I legitimately have no idea who you are.

More importantly: I keep seeing folks saying "bye" to Polar. Are you guys going somewhere? If so, then where? Is it somewhere fun? Can I go with you? Kind of rude of you to depart without so much as a word to me. Expect a conversation about this disrespect. Soon.

2 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

Serious question. Who are you? I'm in NG, you see, and I legitimately have no idea who you are.

More importantly: I keep seeing folks saying "bye" to Polar. Are you guys going somewhere? If so, then where? Is it somewhere fun? Can I go with you? Kind of rude of you to depart without so much as a word to me. Expect a conversation about this disrespect. Soon.

You forgot me I'm crushed...we will be here long after you quit again MR Ragnarok...o/

1 hour ago, Canik said:

🤣🤣😂🤣 These NPO guys man. ForR teh OrdER!!

@Stonewall - you took the lesson FEAR taught you a bit too far man, yes you need to have some respect for authority but DAMN son. You don't have to be a total !@#$@#$ tool. 😆

....I'm not in NPO but from your reading skills I would guess you are polar?

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

I don't even know who you are.

You may call me Joe Black.  We should meet someday, sooner the better imo.  

13 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

Hole crap another NPO member?  This has to be record.  But you had to come with the, does X alliance ever fight back?  You might as well go with peace mode it is just as lame.  You're as bad as the other guy Le's try again NPO.  If you can dig up a third person active enough to show up.  Next!!!

What in the world are you talking about?  War is more enjoyable when you fight nations that fight back.  I'm just disappointed in Polar.  With how much they talk on the forms, I thought they would be a worthy challenge.

The nations I was drawn to fight just are ill prepared.  All were around 30,000 NS.  All 3 bought a bunch of infra and have no military wonders.  One bought a Moon Wonder.  Two don't have a warchest.  One appears to be previous Polar leadership.  I looked at other nations in my range and they looked just as ill prepared.  Do you have Nation Building and War Guides?  I know that not everyone follows them, but they should be encouraged.  Otherwise your members will get frustrated and quit the game.

31 minutes ago, Lady Hawk said:

What in the world are you talking about?  War is more enjoyable when you fight nations that fight back.  I'm just disappointed in Polar.  With how much they talk on the forms, I thought they would be a worthy challenge.

The nations I was drawn to fight just are ill prepared.  All were around 30,000 NS.  All 3 bought a bunch of infra and have no military wonders.  One bought a Moon Wonder.  Two don't have a warchest.  One appears to be previous Polar leadership.  I looked at other nations in my range and they looked just as ill prepared.  Do you have Nation Building and War Guides?  I know that not everyone follows them, but they should be encouraged.  Otherwise your members will get frustrated and quit the game.

Lol this is embarrassing...for you. Imagine declaring war on two nations around a year old (one that literally created on the day that Herogasm kicked off) and another that I think reactivated in the middle of the war, and jumping on the OWF to trash talk how "disappointing" they are. You really showed Polar, huh?

Stuff like this is one of the biggest reasons that I love Piejonk's war score, since it factors in the quality of your opponents. Want to rack up damage against nations that can't fight back? Knock yourself out, but you won't get anywhere near the top 100 that way. I guess it can't stop you from making a fool of yourself on the OWF, though. @Piejonk you should work on that next haha

44 minutes ago, Lady Hawk said:

It's sad in so many ways my sister of the sword....we're fighting broke ass no fighting polar bears and their mouthpiece is a wonder less joke ranked up there like a per fiddler pos wanabe....the thought that new polar odor joining the ankle biter coalition turning the tide is hilarious but somewhat troubling they thought this would turn the tide,,,I think therapy and some viceroy guidance is needed for all our enemies...sad but true that this coalition of the haters and ky jelly mastabaters are so delusional when they are delusional losers with no chance...o/ Order

The Rock Driving

UNO Draw 25 Cards

This thread is magnificent!

It illustrates to me exactly how far NPO have fallen and also why they tied themselves to Doom.

Admittedly I do miss the days when NPO were represented by articulate and intelligent leaders, but it is was it is.

6 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Lol this is embarrassing...for you. Imagine declaring war on two nations around a year old (one that literally created on the day that Herogasm kicked off) and another that I think reactivated in the middle of the war, and jumping on the OWF to trash talk how "disappointing" they are. You really showed Polar, huh?

Stuff like this is one of the biggest reasons that I love Piejonk's war score, since it factors in the quality of your opponents. Want to rack up damage against nations that can't fight back? Knock yourself out, but you won't get anywhere near the top 100 that way. I guess it can't stop you from making a fool of yourself on the OWF, though. @Piejonk you should work on that next haha

Work on what? OWF score?

I can see it actually: A combination of frequency of complaining about peace mode, bad warchests and how bad an alliance is after only fighting one of their members. That multiplied by how dumb the posts are in general and you get the final score, although I suspect it's already pretty obvious who's the worst on here already.

9 hours ago, Lady Hawk said:

I have a surprise for you!

23 hours ago, MasterChief said:

You really don't know what a long term war is do you? Do you remember FAN? 😆 get ready for a LONG WAR. It is only going to last until you guys surrender. 

FAN?  Oh, you mean the Federation of Armed Nations!  The alliance that has three active wars right now and 0.76% aid slot usage.  

No.  I do not remember that.  Lander Clan did not even exist until 2008.  I had to go check the wiki.  

Next time you try and make a threat old man, remember  that the year is 2022.   A reference to something that happened 15 years ago may not have the effect now that it did in - oh, 2010.  

25 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

FAN?  Oh, you mean the Federation of Armed Nations!  The alliance that has three active wars right now and 0.76% aid slot usage.  

No.  I do not remember that.  Lander Clan did not even exist until 2008.  I had to go check the wiki.  

Next time you try and make a threat old man, remember  that the year is 2022.   A reference to something that happened 15 years ago may not have the effect now that it did in - oh, 2010.  

Ignorance of history with an ageism cherry on top. This "pixel huggers" coalition really is rotten!

On 10/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, MasterChief said:

You really don't know what a long term war is do you? Do you remember FAN? 😆 get ready for a LONG WAR. It is only going to last until you guys surrender. 

Admittedly I'm not really following it closely, anyway I have the sensation that IRON vs Rämlins would more closely (or less remotely) resemble the current situation.

(Sorry WC for not providing a less ancient example, that's all I got.)