ByePolar

15 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

You're a smart one. I'm sure you're playing dumb but I'll entertain you. Sparta is allied to Non Grata and other enemies of KoRT. Sparta is also is fighting KoRT allies and friends. If anything, Sparta should be glad KoRT is not Polar. I can't dumb it down further. 

You can spin it however you like lmao

Everyone should be Polar 😍

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

How can it be opposite to Kort when Kort was allied to Sparta first? Turtles is a very new treaty for them. 

I would also point out that they didn’t even defend TKTB, at least not legitimately. They wanted to hit CCC for some reason that I honestly still don’t understand, so they did it without any valid defensive entry point, and without informing several of their allies, including Sparta. They clearly didn’t actually care about TKTB, because they avoided NG who had actually attacked their ally, and as a result, NG was essentially allowed to reduce the turtles to rubble almost completely unopposed. They also didn’t and still don’t seem to care about Sparta, since I guess you don’t need to care about allies if they’re not on your side? 

I’ve intentionally avoided wading into the conversations about KoRT because I don’t think I have anything of value left to add. I never intended or wanted to fight KoRT because, despite our differences and separate paths, I respected our history as former allies. They have reciprocated none of that respect, and in fact have sometimes been disrespectful towards CCC, but they are a sovereign alliance with no ties to us, so they don’t owe us anything anymore. That being said, I still think that their attack on CCC at the start of the war was illegitimate and cowardly, and it’s going to be a while until KoRT gets to live that down. 

39 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

They wanted to hit CCC for some reason that I honestly still don’t understand

I find this hard to believe, not because I think that you've done something to cause them to want to hit you (they were your allies in a not too distant past afterall) but I think you do know everyone and their mother hitting CCC was part of a strategic blunder to coax your allies into defending you and attempting to pitch the battlefield according to the terms of your opponent.

It's not so much cowardice, just incompetence and lack of initiative.

12 hours ago, firingline said:

I didn't ask you.

I care about what @lilweirdward thinks - nobody cares what you think.

Yeah well you're welcome to try and stop me saying whatever I feel like. Until then, live with it.

Edited by Bionic redhead