ByePolar

19 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Well said. 

Oculus truly made every attempt to work with their bloc mate, Polar.  At the beginning of the this war, the person who was the New Polar Order's emperor understood this and worked with the rest of Oculus in return by truly following the supremacy clause. 

Unfortunately, the true powers in Polar only pretend to do what is right by their allies.  It's simply !@#$%^&* that Polar tells their allies and membership .  An emperor who actually keeps the alliance treaties? Now the real power inside (and outside - hello NG) of Polar could not have that!  

I loved the absolute shock from the other side when Polar decided to uphold the treaty!  The vile and hate thrown at Polar after showed the world (once again) in a highly public fashion exactly how little the allies of Non Grata are actually respected by Non Grata.  The change of direction by Polar and withdrawing from the war was disappointing, but not totally unexpected.  

It's no surprise that they (and others on that side) mistake kindness for weakness.  They know nothing about kindness.  

Oculus chose to be a part of this war WHEN Polar was a member of Oculus.  If Polar had left Oculus and dropped the treaties BEFORE getting involved with the war, you would have a point.  Polar could have done exactly that at the start.  Your later statement about "don't let Polar's 1st administration going into this war deceive you" is total nonsense.  Well, maybe YOUR side is constantly plotting against each other and so it seems obvious to you.  I don't know. 

Polar made a very clear choice to stick with Oculus regardless from the beginning. If it was not sincere, that only makes Polar worse and is not the fault of Oculus.  Oculus is acting like they were betrayed because they were betrayed.  Polar started this war on their side, then dropped their treaties and left and then turned around and declared war on DT, a member of Oculus. 

In terms of "destroying" Polar, Oculus does not need to do that.  They left Oculus and personally, I could not be happier.  Polar no longer has a seat at the table in Oculus and I've wanted that since they got the seat in the first place.

ByePolar.

Let me translate this for the masses.  "Blah blah blah if I kiss enough Oculus butt maybe they will let my trash alliance in. "   Jokes on you Oculus is not active enough to even know who its current members are much less ad new ones. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean...

Everything Must Die worked when NG and Polar were in Oculus.  It doesn't sound right coming out of IRON's former President.

Polar must be scared of being gummed to death after RFD have successfully neutralised the Oculus mid Tiers.

The fact none of the Leaders of Oculus or named leadership of the alliances making up said bloc were able to be online to post this does make me think that their apathy is toxic to the alliances making up Oculus.

To the memberships of Oculus nations; 

You have given them your tech and land and made them kings, May you survive off the scraps from their table...

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

Oculus chose to be a part of this war WHEN Polar was a member of Oculus.  If Polar had left Oculus and dropped the treaties BEFORE getting involved with the war, you would have a point.  Polar could have done exactly that at the start.  Your later statement about "don't let Polar's 1st administration going into this war deceive you" is total nonsense.  Well, maybe YOUR side is constantly plotting against each other and so it seems obvious to you.  I don't know. 

Polar made a very clear choice to stick with Oculus regardless from the beginning. If it was not sincere, that only makes Polar worse and is not the fault of Oculus.  Oculus is acting like they were betrayed because they were betrayed.  Polar started this war on their side, then dropped their treaties and left and then turned around and declared war on DT, a member of Oculus. 

In terms of "destroying" Polar, Oculus does not need to do that.  They left Oculus and personally, I could not be happier.  Polar no longer has a seat at the table in Oculus and I've wanted that since they got the seat in the first place.

ByePolar.

Yawn.

Try Harder.

You gotta fondle the b*lls when choking on NPO's d*ck. When you do that maybe, just maybe, they may consider thinking about possibly having the thought of "Maybe we should let CLAWS into Oculus". 

Being part of Oculus is what you have always wanted, right? If you were a member of Oculus, you won't have to disband your alliance when you find out your alliance is about to be rolled. Instead you can have big daddy Pacifica protect you while you nurse at their teet. 

3 hours ago, ojiras ajeridas said:

This says it all... Maybe time to change your name to New BiPolar Order...

We play this game by our own rules ;) 

2 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Hey, no. Polar can't have ODN. I licked them first, making them my toy to play with.

Nonsense, we have the Viceroy of ODN, Sponge.

7 hours ago, dev0win said:

This is a step forward for the community that Oculus is closing in on admitting what really happened. This is by far the closest public acknowledgement of what happened but skews and leaves out several key factors.

NPO had previously been approached with concerns about Doom as had IRON and both chose to take no action and instead Pacifica formalized ties with an ODP. Instead of working with allies, they let Doom run rampant. 

When Polar informed Pacifica of the intended war on behalf of the anti-doom coalition, Pacifica said "No" and threatened the current Polar leads into a corner and they made a decision (as I understand it without their councils consent) to then turn on NATO. Pacifica informed allies that they were pre-planning to cancel on NATO if we took action (which they did not discuss with us) which is a violation of our intel clause. They then immediately told the world we had violated our intel clause by not informing them of our war on their ODP ally (incorrect), cancelled on us, and then declared on us. Classy as always. I mean who doesn't try to make examples out of their most loyal allies?  In their arrogance DA failed to recognize that we also have intel feeds and knew this was coming.

Let's be real. Pacifica saw the playing field and it benefited them to keep Polar around until they would undoubtedly seek revenge later. VE and GLOF had no idea, even after they declared, what the war was about. IRON was the only group that was trying to figure what was really going on post war "acknowledgement". DT, well DT loves a good reason to show off how doom they are. So I don't think this outward projection of an organized and unified response is worthy of posting on the OWF.

Did IRON not selectively pick targets out of respect for treaty conflicts? How hypocritical to suggest that Polar was selectively picking targets that were advantages declarations for one coalition vs the other. And insinuating that Polar was involved of the counter planning at each phase of the war would be inaccurate. Due to their involvement in OC and the intel treaties there was plenty of segregation. Polar did a stand-up job of balancing those responsibilities. Assuming they were informed by the bloc mates of specific counters there's a potential case for grumping about the 24 hour period between notice (assuming it was delivered and that intel treaty conflicts weren't sited). 

In return for your plotting, framing, and backstabbing... Polar had enough and good for them.  As for their war, DT declared on NATO.. Polar's allies. Or was that another "acknowledgement" of war. Regardless, plenty of CB there if you need any at this point in the conflict.

You allowed DBDC to pillage Polars bloc(XX) into the ground unchecked. When DBDC performed mass ops against NATO in a pre-raid intel gathering you did NOTHING, in fact after dismissing concerns you allied them. Pacifica outright plotted against and betrayed NATO even though we addressed the issue without touching Oculus. Oculus are fantastic allies (better be careful there @Knights of the Grail)

Polar just left the den of jackals or perhaps jesters, and as Oculus scrambles to collect more allies as they see a unified Bob close in on them, you will in fact not demolish anyone no matter how many "allies" NPO tries to throw in front of themselves.

Anyone that doesn't meet Pacifica's participation standards needs to understand they are next on the chopping bloc. Be ye warned ;)

Until then. Time to get back to grilling.

Don’t be silly. Yes, we spied NATO. But then what did we do? I don’t remember raiding you guys. Nor did we raid any Polar allies after signing with Pacifica. 

Could Pacifica have asked us to not hit polar’s allies out of respect for their bloc mates? 

Is Pacifica going to try to keep us from raiding Polar’s allies after this war?

What have you accomplished thus far that you think will ensure you’re safer from DBDC post war than you were before it?

These are questions you should be asking yourself

Edited by Galtian Commune
Typo

15 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

Don’t be silly. Yes, we spied NATO. But then what did we do? I don’t remember raiding you guys. Nor did we raid any Polar allies after signing with Pacifica. 

Could Pacifica have asked us to not hit polar’s allies out of respect for their bloc mates? 

Is Pacifica going to try to keep us from raiding Polar’s allies after this war?

What have you accomplished thus far that you think will ensure you’re safer from DBDC post war than you were before it?

These are questions you should be asking yourself

Last I checked spying is an act of war. Granted declaring war on the planet kind of makes that a moot point. 

DBDC will for the most part be irrelevant after this war either way except for your bottom few nations. 

13 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Last I checked spying is an act of war. Granted declaring war on the planet kind of makes that a moot point. 

DBDC will for the most part be irrelevant after this war either way except for your bottom few nations. 

It will be interesting to see how everything shakes out post war

2 hours ago, Galtian Commune said:

Proven that everyone you’re connected to are nothing for anyone in CN to be afraid of for any reason? 

The Hegemony is dead. Long live the active. 

3 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

blah blah blah I usta be the big bad despot of Bob, now I'm just a wrinkled up ankle biting mangy dog!!!

This pleases me greatly, and know that I'm coming for you the big bad mouth...:war:

43 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

This pleases me greatly, and know that I'm coming for you the big bad mouth...:war:

Who are you?  And why do I care?  Side note, thanks for the ego stroke.  Nice to know I still got it. 

PS at least you are active enough to be one of eleven to actually declare war.  Are you NPO Emperor?  If not, you should be at least, you are awake and can find this place. 

Edited by TheBigBad

12 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Yawn.

Try Harder.

You gotta fondle the b*lls when choking on NPO's d*ck. When you do that maybe, just maybe, they may consider thinking about possibly having the thought of "Maybe we should let CLAWS into Oculus". 

Being part of Oculus is what you have always wanted, right? If you were a member of Oculus, you won't have to disband your alliance when you find out your alliance is about to be rolled. Instead you can have big daddy Pacifica protect you while you nurse at their teet. 

You okay?