ByePolar

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

63 of your 113 nations are in peace mode currently and it’s been that way since the war has started.

Enjoy that “activity” you’re fighting for.  

And you are still losing the war *shrugs*. Have you never heard of waves, and rebuilding nukes? Or.... Does CLAWS still not know how to war?

6 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

6wy2oa.jpg

We ain't got money, we don't have wonders but we get energy from the Polar Odor air...we talk to Polar bears and we F@#% Nuclear Waste Maaaannn....🤡 NGers hate me and I hate them, it keeps me warm! Chortle Grub or trade some Roids to Road Rash and buy yourself some wonders....:war:

Your trolling is from the same decade as that picture.  NPO is this really the best you can do?  I knew things were bad but, damn where is Joseph Thorne when you need him.  

25 minutes ago, Lady Hawk said:

Do Polar nations ever fight back?  At least Legion, FTW and Non Grata are aggressive fighters and worthy opponents.  Polar is boring.  It's not like I'm fighting noobs or new nations.

Oooh, you are in range. I'll try to pick you up when I get my next 4 off. :)

11 hours ago, MasterChief said:

And you are still losing the war *shrugs*. Have you never heard of waves, and rebuilding nukes? Or.... Does CLAWS still not know how to war?

It made “strategic” sense in the beginning of the war.  The war is over three months old at this point.  If you still believe it is worth having half your people in peace mode all the time, go for it.  

My initial point was the irony of saying that your side is “for” activity while the majority of your nations are sitting in peace mode.  Strategic or not, that’s not promoting activity.  

37 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

My initial point was the irony of saying that your side is “for” activity while the majority of your nations are sitting in peace mode.  Strategic or not, that’s not promoting activity.  

I can see how that might seem ironic to the simple minded. So it's no surprise you think this.

10 hours ago, Lady Hawk said:

Do Polar nations ever fight back?  At least Legion, FTW and Non Grata are aggressive fighters and worthy opponents.  Polar is boring.  It's not like I'm fighting noobs or new nations.

Hole crap another NPO member?  This has to be record.  But you had to come with the, does X alliance ever fight back?  You might as well go with peace mode it is just as lame.  You're as bad as the other guy Le's try again NPO.  If you can dig up a third person active enough to show up.  Next!!!

2 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Who had "You're in peace mode LOL" on their Bingo card? Just me?

The problem is the only decent trolls on the other side really do not want to be there, so we are stuck with the with whatever riff raff is active enough to show up.  

Edited by TheBigBad

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

It made “strategic” sense in the beginning of the war.  The war is over three months old at this point.  If you still believe it is worth having half your people in peace mode all the time, go for it.  

You really don't know what a long term war is do you? Do you remember FAN? 😆 get ready for a LONG WAR. It is only going to last until you guys surrender. 

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

CLAWS:

48 peace mode, 99 total nations (49.5 would be half of your nations)
Peace Mode is a tactic, everyone uses it. 

16 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

Your trolling is from the same decade as that picture.  NPO is this really the best you can do?  I knew things were bad but, damn where is Joseph Thorne when you need him.  

6wyi0o.jpg

blah blah blah alligator mouth and hummingbird soft ass....🤡 The New Polar Odor mouthpiece from 2013, broke with no wonders after 3,289 days old...🙈

40 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

6wyi0o.jpg

blah blah blah alligator mouth and hummingbird soft ass....🤡 The New Polar Odor mouthpiece from 2013, broke with no wonders after 3,289 days old...🙈

Emojis? Stupid memes? Nation insults?  Is this you or is some angry tween using your account?   I am not sure why you are so interested in my ass but, I will ask my wife and let you know how soft it is.  And I wonder how long it will be before somebody explains to you that nations no longer delete when you go inactive so I can be away for a year and pop back up during conflict just make fun of people like you. I do not nation build, I never have.  It bores me almost as much as you do.  Now go get an adult from Pacifica if you can find one. I am done dealing with the junior league.

5 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

Emojis? Stupid memes? Nation insults?  Is this you or is some angry tween using your account?   I am not sure why you are so interested in my ass but, I will ask my wife and let you know how soft it is.  And I wonder how long it will be before somebody explains to you that nations no longer delete when you go inactive so I can be away for a year and pop back up during conflict just make fun of people like you. I do not nation build, I never have.  It bores me almost as much as you do.  Now go get an adult from Pacifica if you can find one. I am done dealing with the junior league.

We all know that buying infra is too difficult for you.  

artworks-000048808204-vu5377-t500x500.jp

7 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

Emojis? Stupid memes? Nation insults?  Is this you or is some angry tween using your account?   I am not sure why you are so interested in my ass but, I will ask my wife and let you know how soft it is.  And I wonder how long it will be before somebody explains to you that nations no longer delete when you go inactive so I can be away for a year and pop back up during conflict just, just not make fun of people like you. I do not nation build, I never have.  It bores me almost as much as you do.  Now go get an adult fromPacifica if you can find one. I am done dealing with the junior league.

you mad big bad boi!?!😛You too stupid to build!?!🤡You're almost as bad as Junka(insignificant troll) was but at least he understood simple game mechanics. We have some guides I can round up for you so you can figure it out with a mentor...🙈

2 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

you mad big bad boi!?!😛You too stupid to build!?!🤡You're almost as bad as Junka(insignificant troll) was but at least he understood simple game mechanics. We have some guides I can round up for you so you can figure it out with a mentor...🙈

Mentor yourself a clue!

5 minutes ago, Ascended Dio said:

Mentor yourself a clue!

Mentor deez nutz!!! I'm the number one NGeR killa and I know y'all hate me...I love it when NGer in charge of targeting names me the worst number one enemy...🏆Come get some...:war:o/ Pacifica and I am the Eye of the Dragon's Rage, the one who keeps all you bottom feeding wanna be like me Guerillas up at update...☠️