ByePolar

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

Who are you?  And why do I care?  Side note, thanks for the ego stroke.  Nice to know I still got it. 

PS at least you are active enough to be one of eleven to actually declare war.  Are you NPO Emperor?  If not, you should be at least, you are awake and can find this place. 

I am the Eye of the Dragon's Rage, the Harbinger of Doom, guerilla warlord of the abyss and numero uno assesino ... I remember your heyday and am embarrassed for you because of what you have become....I will piss  on your smoking rubble of you and Polar, that's a promise!!!! There is only Order!!!! :war:

12 hours ago, Galtian Commune said:

Don’t be silly. Yes, we spied NATO.

So DBDC spied on (that is, according to Planet Bob standards, committed an act of aggression against) NATO while NATO and NPO were allied and before DBDC and NPO were allied. NATO went to their ally NPO with this, and were brushed off/ignored. NPO later signed a treaty with DBDC.

Do I have the timeline right here? If so then yeesh.

1 minute ago, rabonnobar said:

So DBDC spied on (that is, according to Planet Bob standards, committed an act of aggression against) NATO while NATO and NPO were allied and before DBDC and NPO were allied. NATO went to their ally NPO with this, and were brushed off/ignored. NPO later signed a treaty with DBDC.

Do I have the timeline right here? If so then yeesh.

Yep. Galtian Commune has once again confirmed the validity of our grievances and cause for war.

Will the inactive power and pixel hugging husk of Oculus care though? doubt it.
but that's ok because the future belongs to the active!

Long live the active!

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

I am the Eye of the Dragon's Rage, the Harbinger of Doom, guerilla warlord of the abyss and numero uno assesino ... I remember your heyday and am embarrassed for you because of what you have become....I will piss  on your smoking rubble of you and Polar, that's a promise!!!! There is only Order!!!! :war:

There was a day when a threat from Pacifica meant something.  Now you might as well be Claws.  It is not even fun to troll you al because it is like trolling the dead.   This is what I hear from you,

"hey if we can get a few active nations to attack you we will, the Doom guys make fun of us because we blow just about every stagger.  I have no idea who is in charge at Pacifica, so I am here alone trying to pretend we are not a complete corpse." 

They really should put you in charge. your trolling is a little 2007 but, at least you are out here.  You deserve better.  You would be a great fit in NG.  Old timer that likes to troll and is active.  And you would at least have back up.  Think about it.  Either take over or find a new home where you are not a one man show.  

Look at it this way: short of having a straight up throw down with us over a half dozen spy ops, (which at the time nobody had any proof that it came from us) Pacifica did the only thing they could have to keep us from raiding NATO and others like them. 

You can’t apply current circumstances to past events. 

Edited by Galtian Commune

22 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Hilarious, Polar is an undying spirit, we've danced this dance before, and never will the likes of you ever get close to such a feat.

If that feat is three emperors and a complete FA reversal in a matter of weeks then you are correct. And your AA's spirit may not die, but your time in its government certainly did :awesome:

21 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Dang, you been salty about Polar being in Oculus for how long? Who else in Oculus frustrates you? It is ODN isn't it? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471tbmy8ul8ftk3o5bjxe7wbu8sz3srl1dxf4o5hx9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

19 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Yawn.

Try Harder.

You gotta fondle the b*lls when choking on NPO's d*ck. When you do that maybe, just maybe, they may consider thinking about possibly having the thought of "Maybe we should let CLAWS into Oculus". [Moved to second quote] Instead you can have big daddy Pacifica protect you while you nurse at their teet. 

Had to break up your comment into two quotes because I first just have to address how utterly deranged this sounds. It's almost straight out of an NG discord channel. Please take some OWF lessons from Kersh.

19 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Being part of Oculus is what you have always wanted, right? If you were a member of Oculus, you won't have to disband your alliance when you find out your alliance is about to be rolled.

Sorry, which AA is hiding their upper tiers in fear of being rolled? Which AA has lost almost 30 members since the start of the war? Which AA has taken over 16mil+ damage? I don't think CLAWS is the one that should be considering disbanding, Smitty. 

Also, joining Oculus was never a goal. I prefer RFI's die over Oculus' eye. 

21 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

Let me translate this for the masses.  "Blah blah blah if I kiss enough Oculus butt maybe they will let my trash alliance in. "

9 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

There was a day when a threat from Pacifica meant something.  Now you might as well be Claws.

These would hurt my feelings if it wasn't coming from an AA that's been outsourcing its FA to other alliances for the better part of a decade. 

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

oh dear, it seems we have a ruffian bent on fisticuffs in our presence

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

better.  You would be a great fit in NG.  Old timer that likes to troll and is active.  And you would at least have back up.  Think about it.  Either take over or find a new home where you are not a one man show.  

Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby. 

17 minutes ago, Jazzy95 said:

If that feat is three emperors and a complete FA reversal in a matter of weeks then you are correct. And your AA's spirit may not die, but your time in its government certainly did :awesome:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471tbmy8ul8ftk3o5bjxe7wbu8sz3srl1dxf4o5hx9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Had to break up your comment into two quotes because I first just have to address how utterly deranged this sounds. It's almost straight out of an NG discord channel. Please take some OWF lessons from Kersh.

Sorry, which AA is hiding their upper tiers in fear of being rolled? Which AA has lost almost 30 members since the start of the war? Which AA has taken over 16mil+ damage? I don't think CLAWS is the one that should be considering disbanding, Smitty. 

Also, joining Oculus was never a goal. I prefer RFI's die over Oculus' eye. 

These would hurt my feelings if it wasn't coming from an AA that's been outsourcing its FA to other alliances for the better part of a decade. 

You are in Crabs your idea of FA is licking Pacifica backside and hoping someday they are active enough to notice you.  I am in Polar because we do what we want.  And frankly nobody else is active enough to stop us.  Now go give milk chocolate a hug and hope you can keep your alliance together just a little longer. 

3 minutes ago, Jazzy95 said:

Yes Oculus sucks.  On that we agree.  It is dead bloc that 75% of it nations do not even know they are at war.  At least Polar and Crabs can agree Oculus and all its member suck.    

1 hour ago, Jazzy95 said:

I'm pretty sure we are outdamaging CLAWS by over 1.4 million damage. On top of that, 1600 wars fought compared to your 900 😆. You guys are literally irrelevant. So.... just go feel salty somewhere else, and hide in a corner.

Edited by MasterChief

21 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

It is dead bloc that 75% of it nations do not even know they are at war.

If you didn't realize, your own coalition mate is regularly posting war stats. The latest went up a few hours ago.

Here were the percentages of active nations for each coalition:

• Us: 67.2%
  • You: 71.5%
  • Difference: 4.3 percentage points in your favor

Here were the offensive wars declared by each coalition (crediting Polar's prior declarations over from us to you):

• Us: 3,528
  • You: 3,232
  • Difference: 296 declarations in our favor

All this crowing about activity is a little melodramatic.

Here's the truth: your coalition did well pulling together alienated folks and waging a competitive war. The folks involved should feel legitimately proud of that achievement, and credit to them, they were more politically active in recent history. We'll see over the coming years if or how that changes.

However, if we're talking about military activity, based on the actual war stats, the differences are negligible. If you're world-conquering behemoths, so are we. If we're inactive husks, so are you. It's silly to pretend otherwise.

18 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

If you didn't realize, your own coalition mate is regularly posting war stats. The latest went up a few hours ago.

Here were the percentages of active nations for each coalition:

• Us: 67.2%
  • You: 71.5%
  • Difference: 4.3 percentage points in your favor

Here were the offensive wars declared by each coalition (crediting Polar's prior declarations over from us to you):

• Us: 3,528
  • You: 3,232
  • Difference: 296 declarations in our favor

All this crowing about activity is a little melodramatic.

Here's the truth: your coalition did well pulling together alienated folks and waging a competitive war. The folks involved should feel legitimately proud of that achievement, and credit to them, they were more politically active in recent history. We'll see over the coming years if or how that changes.

However, if we're talking about military activity, based on the actual war stats, the differences are negligible. If you're world-conquering behemoths, so are we. If we're inactive husks, so are you. It's silly to pretend otherwise.

I mean.... You're still going to lose the war so it doesn't matter what you guys say anymore. 

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

I'm pretty sure we are outdamaging CLAWS by over 1.4 million damage.

9 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

And yet, we’re still the 3rd ranked alliance in the game and not the 4th.  

Pixel Huggers v Pixel Shruggers in a nutshell.

1 hour ago, Tevron said:

Wouldn't a pixel shrugger not care about NS damage?

Received agreed, dealt - disagree.

Pixel Shruggers care about damage dealt and about casualties. They do not sweat damage received or pixels (that is, infrastructure, land, tech, NS generally) lost.

Sure damage dealt and casualties are theoretically "pixels", but the meaning in context is p clear imo.