Imperial Announcement - New Polar Order

7 minutes ago, firingline said:

The wrong take, or the take that's not convenient to Non Grata at the moment?

Don't get me wrong. NpO should have stood by you guys all along. But after NG leadership made clear how they actually see Polar, Polar never should have gone back.

dude lmao, you are so much better at skribblio than you are CN. Good thing game nights exist, gives you a chance to shine. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

dude lmao, you are so much better at skribblio than you are CN. Good thing game nights exist, gives you a chance to shine. 

Very disappointed that you haven't joined us the past few times. Maybe next week?

Despite my history of having a fundamental issue with the 'Orders', essentially from my days in GOLD and CON (OBR provides perspective), I have have harboured a soft spot for NpO, particularly for Grub. 

Over the course of my time with the Black Rose I endeavoured to recruit many of the former leaders of key Alliances, despite their 'Digiterra political viewpoints'.  Grub would have been one I would have enjoyed a cabernet sauvignon or two in front of a fire, chatting and debating issues of the world.  

Note: These would not be conversations while naked lying on a rug, as entertaining that image may be.

P.S. I just noticed Electron Sponge in a communique - There's another that could join us on the rug!

Edited by W_A_R
Sponge love.

17 minutes ago, King Aeneas said:

Gonna be an awkward thanksgiving with all that was said 🙃

Good luck to new, er old allies moving forward

As you acknowledge with the Thanksgiving reference, the bond between NG and Polar is special.

Sometimes special bonds are fractured in error.  In that case, mending is the way to go. I am happy that that has happened here.

Blog-Quote-Templates-meditation-vs-mindf

Edited by rabonnobar

32 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

Promise?

Also: WHEW. I wasn't hyped about fighting Polar to begin with.

I promise to try!

People who still remember me will know how far Polaris had drifted from my ideals but with Eatem and Grub back we'll have a direction I can get behind.

10 hours ago, Canik said:

omGz u show your true colors!! obviously all GATO hates Polar through and through always has and always will OMGGG!!1

^ if I was Firingline

Content aside, to be fair that doesn't seem FL's style at all.

On another note, I was about to quote another post of yours, then I realized that it can wait a few more days/hours.

On topic, I know little of EaTeMuP and I won't comment on him, but to drag back from retirement the Grub with his wheelchair is really a new low, Polaris.

You definitely belong there with the NGrs and their likewise bad waste of Lyanna's talents.

smh

Edited by jerdge
'the' grammar

11 hours ago, firingline said:

I wouldn't have been surprised to see you on the other side to begin with.

But there was a real masks-off moment when you canceled your treaties. The seething hatred of Polar that apparently always existed within NG was made public. It wasn't simply 'we're furious at this decision'. NG members and leaders alike made clear that they didn't like you, didn't trust you, thought that you were a bad alliance years ago and are still a bad alliance today.

Running back to that is... an interesting choice.

I don’t think you’re necessarily wrong, but context is important. I don’t have the long standing relationship with Polar that most of Non Grata does, much of my relationship was through EJ whom I have known for many years. 

Seeing the two primary actors behind what I consider a years worth of improper and disingenuous behavior leave from government, and the restoration of an Emperor and Regent whom Non Grata has a long standing excellent relationship with, goes a long way into restoring faith in an allied relationship. Furthermore when you consider much of our membership and leadership also has a deep rooted relationship with this regime it goes further to mend fences. 

3 hours ago, jerdge said:

On another note, I was about to quote another post of yours, then I realized that it can wait a few more days/hours.

On topic, I know little of EaTeMuP and I won't comment on him, but to drag back from retirement the Grub with his wheelchair is really a new low, Polaris.

You definitely belong there with the NGrs and their likewise bad waste of Lyanna's talents.

smh

But CN is my favorite 

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

I may have exaggerated for dramatic effect. :)