OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM NON GRATA

GREETINGS FRIENDS. IN THE CONTINUED SPIRIT OF NATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY, I PRESENT THE FOLLOWING:

AND THUS IN THIS, THE 28TH DAY OF THE 6TH MONTH IN THE 2022ND BLOODY YEAR OF THE BLOOD GOD DANE0... IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CLOSET DEMOCRAT KERSCHBS, CASKET OF THE DREADNOUGHT GOD EMPEROR STEWIE, AND UNDER THE BLESSING OF THE POPE OF NON GRATA CAUSTIC; LYANNA, THE GIRL WHO SUNK 1000 SIMPS BECAME THE SUGAR AND VIOLENCE OF NON GRATA.

HAIL

NG Gov List

Lyanna, Sugar & Violence

Kerschbs, Closet Democrat

Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch

dane0, Blood God

Lenin, Advisor to Questionable propaganda

Caustic, Pope of Non Grata

Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor

HkAU3hA.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caustic changed the title to Non Grata announcement
  • Caustic changed the title to Official Statement from Non Grata

I CAN’T BELIEVE KERSCHBS GOT DEPOSED FOR FAILING SO HARD TO GIVE NG WAR. WOW THAT WAS FAST.

Congratulations once again Lyanna! May you lead NG into a new era of blessing and bloodshed with the support of the Closet Democrat, the Casket of the Dreadnought God Emperor, and the Pope of NG. 

o/ NG

• Caustic changed the title to OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM NON GRATA
4 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I CAN’T BELIEVE KERSCHBS GOT DEPOSED FOR FAILING SO HARD TO GIVE NG WAR. WOW THAT WAS FAST.

Congratulations once again Lyanna! May you lead NG into a new era of blessing and bloodshed with the support of the Closet Democrat, the Casket of the Dreadnought God Emperor, and the Pope of NG. 

o/ NG

NOT ENOUGH CAPSLOCK, ALFER WOULD BE DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.

Just now, Caustic said:

NOT ENOUGH CAPSLOCK, ALFER WOULD BE DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.

I APOLOGIZE YOUR EMINENCE. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO LEAD NG WELL FROM THE SHADOWS!

#CAUSTICISNGGOV

Lyanna is definitely clever, solid, gifted with a functioning sense of humour, reasonable, funny, in short everything one should strive to be.

Wasting all those talents by making her leader in anything here is really terribad of you, NG.

Once again you NGrs demonstrate you're consistently the worst. SMH.

@firingline,

I just want to write you to let you know how disappointed I am in you.  At the time of writing, this announcement is one hour and fifteen minutes old, and you have not replied to it once.  You haven't said that kershbs was never the leader of Non Grata.  You haven't said that Lyanna still isn't the leader of Non Grata.  You haven't even told me to go surrender.  

If you continue to fail at your job, you will be replaced by Armen.  This is your final warning.

Sincerely,

Jason8
Ruler of Waldo
High Lord of High Lords of Kashmir

29 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Lyanna is definitely clever, solid, gifted with a functioning sense of humour, reasonable, funny, in short everything one should strive to be.

Wasting all those talents by making her leader in anything here is really terribad of you, NG.

Once again you NGrs demonstrate you're consistently the worst. SMH.

Looks like there's a 1001st simp that needs sunk.

ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS SUGAR & VIOLENCE!!

FINALLY THE FURY QUEEN PRINCESS MACHINE HAS ASCENDED TO HER RIGHTFUL POSITION IN OUR RIGHTEOUS GOVERNMENT, BY RIGHT OF PASSAGE.

9 minutes ago, firingline said:

I've been F5ing waiting for Kashmir's DoW so I know which side is going to lose.

NORMALLY I DISLIKE YOUR POSTS ON PRINCIPLE, BUT YOU ARE REALLY SPITTING SOME FIRE THIS EVENING.