Friends of Doom - RED ALERT Ceasefire

Ooc? Perhaps. Not for me to decide. Distasteful, sure. 

I know I have a reputation that a lot of people have found distasteful since I first came into power in my nation, but as a real life UMC pastor, I'd be more than happy to speak with CCC or any other Christian, out of character and in character to address any concerns. 

On behalf of TKTB, to all those who felt that was ooc, please, accept my apologies.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BringMeTheHorizon said:

Ooc? Perhaps. Not for me to decide. Distasteful, sure. 

I know I have a reputation that a lot of people have found distasteful since I first came into power in my nation, but as a real life UMC pastor, I'd be more than happy to speak with CCC or any other Christian, out of character and in character to address any concerns. 

On behalf of TKTB, to all those who felt that was ooc, please, accept my apologies.

[OOC]Having spoken with James, all is good. I just wanted to warn MS that he was starting to blur the lines with ooc, not that he had jumped the barrier full send. I didn't want him to suffer any moderation punishment if it happened because he continued going down that line of posting.[/OOC]

Thank you for the apology. We may return to our full trash talking 😉

Also want to add to get back on topic, congratulations to Doom and Red Alert on finding temporary peace. May it last a short while and war return to each of you soon!

Edited by A1ph4 0m3ga
return to on topic

6 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

This is a temporary ceasefire so... who said the war is over? Did you even read the agreement?

Did you also forget this? SN-X handed us the "real" CB so I'd say the Doom War was an astounding success. I'm not sure about the "real" war you're telling us to strap in but time will tell. :)

Ok so Doom Squad did fight in an actual war once. but that was 8 YEARS AGO

Doom Squad may have returned to CN but you still don't play it. Call me when you're ready to.

46 minutes ago, Canik said:

Doom Squad may have returned to CN but you still don't play it. Call me when you're ready to.

BROCHACHO!!!!! You need help, please seek help!!!! Doom is and will always be the the OG bad boys,(except POWER) we are the ultimate gamers and King makers in CN, you're path ethic attempt at mimicking is embarrassing and I'm truly worried about your Karma....☠️

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Bro chill, you have a beef let's discuss it.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

This is true even tho it came from the same brochacho that attacked the same 15-man AA 37 times in 4 years. But it’s cool I respeck what F T W is currently doing;,.” U guys got some cajons (like the drum)

5 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

BROCHACHO!!!!! You need help, please seek help!!!! Doom is and will always be the the OG bad boys,(except POWER) we are the ultimate gamers and King makers in CN, you're path ethic attempt at mimicking is embarrassing and I'm truly worried about your Karma....☠️

You're path ethic? Holy crap.

2 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Once upon a time, this place was a bastion of ethics. Ethics as far as the eye could see. You couldn't throw a rock without hitting ethics.

Ethics of the wrong kind, though.

10 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Once upon a time, this place was a bastion of ethics. Ethics as far as the eye could see. You couldn't throw a rock without hitting ethics.

Back in your day, which predates my ass. All I ‘member is treaty webs. Treaty webs from the East to the West. 

17 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Back in your day, which predates my ass. All I ‘member is treaty webs. Treaty webs from the East to the West. 

Holy cow, a wild Gibsonator appears.

12 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Ethics? Is that what eternal war reps were?

21 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Attaching yourself to the most powerful group in the game so you can leech off their position doesn't make you a "kingmaker"

This is some of the funniest sh*t I read all week.

Edited by HeroofTime55

5 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Ethical treaty webs though.

3 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Ethics? Is that what eternal war reps were?

Absolutely, yes. Reps that are still being paid to this very day.