Friends of Doom - RED ALERT Ceasefire

8 hours ago, Canik said:

Oh sorry forgot like 6 years ago you attacked Invicta, failed to make them bring in help and so others had to hit SNX. Also you had FTW on your side then hitting TOP, Polar, Sparta and Alpha Wolves. I don't recall Doom on AW at all.. maybe you had one person.

When we hit FTW (you guys) to defend Sparta, Doom hit us for you haha  Kinda bad to forget someone defending you all haha but heck was 2014?

Al

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

When we hit FTW (you guys) to defend Sparta, Doom hit us for you haha  Kinda bad to forget someone defending you all haha but heck was 2014?

Al

It sure was a long time ago. That we can agree on. :)

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

Wasn't the whole 'cb' from FTW/NATO that DBDC did declare war on you? Or is that narrative already being dropped?

The meme was referencing this, hence the "stop it."

8 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

No threats. Please someone declare on me from either of your two sorry alliances. please. Im begging you. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

What about you? Two of your allies are under direct attack.

Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

CCC and NG are pacifist alliances now, no war for us just trolling. 

18 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

Declare on me!

No, YOU declare on ME!

I said it first!

Yeah but I just need you to declare on me!

If you declare on me then I will declare on you!

I do declare, that is a declaration, in fact several.

12 hours ago, Canik said:

LMAO Doom already thinks the war is over?!?! Makes sense I guess they never have fought a real war. Better strap in we're just getting started! 😂

This is a temporary ceasefire so... who said the war is over? Did you even read the agreement?

10 hours ago, Canik said:

Oh sorry forgot like 6 years ago you attacked Invicta, failed to make them bring in help and so others had to hit SNX. Also you had FTW on your side then hitting TOP, Polar, Sparta and Alpha Wolves. I don't recall Doom on AW at all.. maybe you had one person.

So yeah once in ancient times you fought a couple months with tons of help. *slow claps*

Fixed.

Did you also forget this? SN-X handed us the "real" CB so I'd say the Doom War was an astounding success. I'm not sure about the "real" war you're telling us to strap in but time will tell. :)

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

What about you? Two of your allies are under direct attack.

Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

We are working closely with our allies in all decision planning. That’s all you need to know 😉

1 hour ago, MichaelScott said:

your trolling game is weak too….

I would recommend not antagonizing NG and their trolling efforts. It will only get worse for you when the memes begin to fly.

52 minutes ago, LittleRena said:

I thought CCC were always pacifists

Yes. It’s why we aren’t fighting. Please keep up. 

Just now, LittleRena said:

Well, fighting wouldn't be very Christian of you, love thy neighbor.

Tell me, were the Crusades not Christian, or was there no fighting? 🤔

3 minutes ago, LittleRena said:

there’s plenty of things CCC does that aren’t very Christian. Why would fighting be different? Christianity was built off violence !

58 minutes ago, LittleRena said:

Now you get it.

57 minutes ago, Levonscott said:

Tell me, were the Crusades not Christian, or was there no fighting? 🤔

Deus Vult soon enough. 

55 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

there’s plenty of things CCC does that aren’t very Christian. Why would fighting be different? Christianity was built off violence !

Aww you barely know us.

[OOC] you are quickly blurring the lines between RL and IG. Be careful attacking a real religion here. [/OOC]

1 hour ago, MichaelScott said:

5 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

[OOC] you are quickly blurring the lines between RL and IG. Be careful attacking a real religion here. [/OOC]

Attack CCC in game/in character all you want @MichaelScott, AO is right. You are quickly blurring the lines between RL and IG. OOC are NOT okay. 

26 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Now you get it.

Deus Vult soon enough. 

Aww you barely know us.

Blurring lines is something only Robin Thick does. And of course I’m only speaking of actions CCC has done on forums and other chat servers. That’s still plenty IC. 

16 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Blurring lines is something only Robin Thick does. And of course I’m only speaking of actions CCC has done on forums and other chat servers. That’s still plenty IC. 

Planet Bob needs to figure out what CCC has or has not done. Polar says we are insignificant and have contributed nothing to the global community, The Turtle Gang says we've committed plenty of violence on the forums and elsewhere. Which is it? 

46 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

39 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Attack CCC in game/in character all you want @MichaelScott, AO is right. You are quickly blurring the lines between RL and IG. OOC are NOT okay. 

You're both correct, my apologizes, won't happen again.