Friends of Doom - RED ALERT Ceasefire

9 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

I am not upset know (lol) one even considered us to hit I am upset its taking me this long to eradicate your sorry little excuse for an alliance. Your relevancy to these proceedings are conflated at best. Christians Coalition will be a footnote of the dust your side will represent. Just wait and see. Or do something. 

You are quite funny. Good luck with the rest of your evening.

Whenever you’re ready, just come on over and hit us since you want to eradicate us. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Whenever you’re ready, just come on over and hit us since you want to eradicate us. 

Ive been ready. Looks like the members while hit peace mode in your AA aren't though. While in defcon 1 do something maybe?

5 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

He threatened me too. Called me a noob, even. I was crushed and frightened at the same time.

Just now, Van Hoo X said:

He threatened me too. Called me a noob, even. I was crushed and frightened at the same time.

No threats. Please someone declare on me from either of your two sorry alliances. please. Im begging you. 

2 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Ive been ready. Looks like the members while hit peace mode in your AA aren't though. While in defcon 1 do something maybe?

Listen. I know you are striving for relevance in this conflict. But you’re embarrassing yourself. Just stop and move along.

Besides, we wouldn’t waste a cruise missile on your AA let alone a slot. 

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

God is on your side brother but Grub isn't.

I shall treasure this as the closest thing to a compliment as I’ve ever gotten from Grub. Thank you.

Maybe one day God will have us on the same side once more!

2 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

When people forget who the Hoo is it breaks my heart.

Just now, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Listen. I know you are striving for relevance in this conflict. But you’re embarrassing yourself. Just stop and move along.

Besides, we wouldn’t waste a cruise missile on your AA let alone a slot. 

I shall treasure this as the closest thing to a compliment as I’ve ever gotten from Grub. Thank you.

Maybe one day God will have us on the same side once more!

CCC is as relevant as the **** I took this morning. There will be another tomorrow. Ill be sending more than a CC here soon no worries 

39 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

You guys are about to be an irrelevant piece of history. Time to bear your crosses you hypocrites 

I'd invite you to attack us and find out what happens next.

You'd think you'd learn from the events of the past few days, but apparently not.

3 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

No threats. Please someone declare on me from either of your two sorry alliances. please. Im begging you. 

Is that because your AA leadership is too inept to declare war? Do you need someone to hit you so they let you fight? 

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

CCC is as relevant as the **** I took this morning. There will be another tomorrow. Ill be sending more than a CC here soon no worries 

I can’t wait. Do you need a link or do you have that handled? Never mind here you go https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=554646

8 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Is that because your AA leadership is too inept to declare war? Do you need someone to hit you so they let you fight? 

I can’t wait. Do you need a link or do you have that handled? Never mind here you go https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=554646

I wish I could. Trust me. If I had a choice ( which you guys don’t agree with) I would. Soon enough though! 

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

I wish I could. Trust me. If I had a choice ( which you guys don’t agree with) I would. Soon enough though! 

You keep saying soon enough. I can’t wait.

Or better yet I will do everything in my power to change our plans to completely prevent the turtle gang from joining this conflict. Watch you cry from the sidelines.

Just now, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Or better yet I will do everything in my power to change our plans to completely prevent the turtle gang from joining this conflict. Watch you cry from the sidelines.

If you can get the entire world in on this conflict but keep TKTB out, I'll buy you a beer.  That would be amazing work.

Just now, Jason8 said:

If you can get the entire world in on this conflict but keep TKTB out, I'll buy you a beer.  That would be amazing work.

Challenge accepted. 

23 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

you have no power just like your Jesus has no power. All talk no walk 

56 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

you have no power just like your Jesus has no power. All talk no walk 

A lot of talk for an 8 YO nation with 100k NS but under 400k casualties. Have you fought a war worth fighting before?

Your trash talk to experience radio is highest second only to myself.

7 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Brochaco put the pipe down and step away…Doom lives for war, you just made it convenient 🙏 Doom is war and has been for  decades 🔥☢️🩸

Would you like to hear the tale of Doom Kingdom?