Friends of Doom - RED ALERT Ceasefire

15 minutes ago, firingline said:

Writes DoW

Sits out war

Tries to claim they did the right thing.

Someone in Boog ASKED someone in TFO to write a mock of an NG post, and then edited what was given to them anyway. But yes TFO “wrote” the DoW. 

We were explicitly asked to stay out because TFO joining meant the war would expand and also we had nothing to do with that whole moronic scenario. 

We did in fact do “the right thing” the only one that seems to have an issue with what we did is you, your obsession with us is a little creepy. Might want to find another hobby pal. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Extremely tempted to go rogue and ruin plans just to avoid being compared to TFO.

Nut up or shut up pal. If you and AO put what little brainpower you had into declaring war instead of posting on the forums something fun might happen. 

21 minutes ago, Canik said:

LMAO Doom already thinks the war is over?!?! Makes sense I guess they never have fought a real war. Better strap in we're just getting started! 😂

I'm talking about TFO.

13 minutes ago, James Maximus said:

Someone in Boog ASKED someone in TFO to write a mock of an NG post, and then edited what was given to them anyway. But yes TFO “wrote” the DoW. 

We were explicitly asked to stay out because TFO joining meant the war would expand and also we had nothing to do with that whole moronic scenario. 

We did in fact do “the right thing” the only one that seems to have an issue with what we did is you, your obsession with us is a little creepy. Might want to find another hobby pal. 

You were asked to stay out because you would have been curb stomped if you had entered. This is pretty standard stuff going back over a decade now. I don't know why you're pretending you cared about the 'war expanding'. If you were going to win, you'd have joined in.

Instead you wrote the DoW, it didn't turn out the way you wanted, and you sat out.

Edited by firingline

1 hour ago, Canik said:

LMAO Doom already thinks the war is over?!?! Makes sense I guess they never have fought a real war. Better strap in we're just getting started! 😂

You seem to have forgotten Doom War, wheb we fought Polar, ISX, Legion, SUN, Invicta, amd Alpha Wolves, to name a few. It's a cute pot shot, but false all the same.

Edited by Gh0s7

47 minutes ago, Canik said:

Brochaco put the pipe down and step away…Doom lives for war, you just made it convenient 🙏 Doom is war and has been for  decades 🔥☢️🩸

23 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Brochaco put the pipe down and step away…Doom lives for war, you just made it convenient 🙏 Doom is war and has been for  decades 🔥☢️🩸

Well get ready for a decades long event 😆 

39 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

You seem to have forgotten Doom War, wheb we fought Polar, ISX, Legion, SUN, Invicta, amd Alpha Wolves, to name a few. It's a cute pot shot, but false all the same.

Oh sorry forgot like 6 years ago you attacked Invicta, failed to make them bring in help and so others had to hit SNX. Also you had FTW on your side then hitting TOP, Polar, Sparta and Alpha Wolves. I don't recall Doom on AW at all.. maybe you had one person.

So yeah once in ancient times you fought a couple months with tons of help. *slow claps*

35 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Doom lives for raids*

Fixed.

8 minutes ago, Canik said:

Oh sorry forgot like 6 years ago you attacked Invicta, failed to make them bring in help and so others had to hit SNX. Also you had FTW on your side then hitting TOP, Polar, Sparta and Alpha Wolves. I don't recall Doom on AW at all.. maybe you had one person.

So yeah once in ancient times you fought a couple months with tons of help. *slow claps*

Fixed.

Lol, Invicta lost significantly more NS than we did, and we absolutely contributed to Alpha Wolves, given it was at leadt me, Stone, Claude and Hersh, and probably a few others, but I think our mid tier was bogged down on Fark, while our power tier was still focusing heavily on Polar. We entered to give you guys a boisterous, which isnprobably why the so effectively touched a nerve.

We also just reformed about a year ago, and have been fighting Red Alert, and were literally in the process of grinding warchests in tech, which I'm sure even you would acknowledge as an actual war.

But the only thing that matters is what fits your narrative, right? I'd ask you what 'real' war you've fought in the last 6 years, but I know which one you will refer to, and as I've heard from many people your ego inflates the contribution your alliance gave. But by all means, continue raving like a lunatic

Edited by Gh0s7

1 minute ago, Gh0s7 said:

Lol, Invicta lost significantly more NS than we did, and we absolutely contributed to Alpha Wolves, given it was at leadt me, Stone, Claude and Hersh, and probably a few others, but I think our kid tier was bogged down on Fark, while our power tier was still focusing heavily on Polar. We entered to give you guys a boisterous, which isnprobably why the so effectively touched a nerve.

We also just reformed about a year ago, and have been fighting Red Alert, and were literally in the process of grinding warchests in tech, which I'm sure even you would acknowledge as an actual war.

But the only thing that matters is what fits your narrative, right? I'd ask you what 'real' war you've fought in the last 6 years, but I know which one you will refer to, and as I've heard from many people your ego inflates the contribution your alliance gave. But by all means, continue raving like a lunatic

Typical Doom. Thinks NS is all that matter. "why are they not calling in allies don't they realize their losing pixels!?!?!" lmao

Just now, Canik said:

Typical Doom. Thinks NS is all that matter. "why are they not calling in allies don't they realize their losing pixels!?!?!" lmao

What, then, was your point in referencing Invicta not asking for help? I thought it was to indicate we couldn't fight, but clearly that's not what you were trying ti say, so maybe clarify your point?

5 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

I know which one you will refer to, and as I've heard from many people your ego inflates the contribution your alliance gave. But by all means, continue raving like a lunatic

Oh well if you've heard it from people it must be true. Nevermind the stats. What's next, want to post some 5G youtube conspiracy theories?

1 hour ago, James Maximus said:

Nut up or shut up pal. If you and AO put what little brainpower you had into declaring war instead of posting on the forums something fun might happen. 

Big words from someone with nothing in this fight. Why don’t you go hide in your identity crisis of a turtle shell? 

2 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Big words from someone with nothing in this fight. Why don’t you go hide in your identity crisis of a turtle shell? 

Why dont your sorry alliance do something so someone can come preach the gospel to your sorry @$$es

2 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Why dont your sorry alliance do something so someone can come preach the gospel to your sorry @$$es

Just now, MichaelScott said:

CCC about to be A coalition of Zeros  regardless

I’m curious why the turtles are all up in arms? Are you upset know one even considered you to hit? We wish you would have gone the same way Boognish went.

Y’all are more than welcome to engage us in war. Otherwise, please leave the discussion to those who are actually relevant to the proceedings at hand. 

4 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I’m curious why the turtles are all up in arms? Are you upset know one even considered you to hit? We wish you would have gone the same way Boognish went.

Y’all are more than welcome to engage us in war. Otherwise, please leave the discussion to those who are actually relevant to the proceedings at hand. 

I am not upset know (lol) one even considered us to hit I am upset its taking me this long to eradicate your sorry little excuse for an alliance. Your relevancy to these proceedings are conflated at best. Christians Coalition will be a footnote of the dust your side will represent. Just wait and see. Or do something. 

Edited by MichaelScott

4 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

I am not upset know (lol) one even considered us to hit I am upset its taking me this long to eradicate your sorry little excuse for an alliance. Your relevancy to these proceedings are conflated at best. Christians Coalition will be a footnote of the dust your side will represent. Just wait and see. Or do something. 

Put up or shut up. 

10 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

ok.gif