An Acknowledgement of Doom

4 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

In the mean time, we countdown to the first glorious Steeldor nuke. I, for one, cannot wait 🤣

I have nothing negative to say about Steeldor"s interactions with me: in the one or two occasions we had to do one with the other, eons ago, he's been nothing short of a gentleman.

Nonetheless, I never drop an occasion to remind everyone that Steeldor had 64k tech erased for having received it from multies. Heavens know how much other ill-acquired tech he had and still has, how much his now disappeared mates of the time, which had the same tech farms, also had, how much tech and land they could raid also because of that tech, how much money Steeldor then made thanks to all that ill-acquired land, in the following many years.

'Glorious' isn't the word I would choose.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, jerdge said:

I have nothing negative to say about Steeldor"s interactions with me: in the one or two occasions we had to do one with the other, eons ago, he's been nothing short of a gentleman.

Nonetheless, I never drop an occasion to remind everyone that Steeldor had 64k tech erased for having received it from multies. Heavens know how much other ill-acquired tech he had and still has, how much his now disappeared mates of the time, which had the same tech farms, also had, how much tech and land they could raid also because of that tech, how much money Steeldor then made thanks to all that ill-acquired land, in the following many years.

If you knew your head from your backside, you'd know that Steeldor wasn't using the same tech farms.  He was messaging new startup nations to acquire his tech, and often, his temp trades as well.  Yeah, yeah, it later came out that a lot of those startup nations turned out to multis, and tech was later erased. 

His methods were dirty, for other reasons you haven't even begun to touch on, but absolutely not for the reasons you're trying to insinuate.

8 minutes ago, Banned said:

If you knew your head from your backside, you'd know that Steeldor wasn't using the same tech farms.  He was messaging new startup nations to acquire his tech, and often, his temp trades as well.  Yeah, yeah, it later came out that a lot of those startup nations turned out to multis, and tech was later erased. 

His methods were dirty, for other reasons you haven't even begun to touch on, but absolutely not for the reasons you're trying to insinuate.

Oh yeah, he was just randomly messaging random new players and it just happened to turn out that they were multis, over and over again, willing to deal with him instead of whatever other purpose they might have had to make multis for.  Total coincidence.

19 minutes ago, Banned said:

gee, sure do wonder who could possibly have been running those multi tech farms 🙄

4 hours ago, Banned said:

Is this supposed to defend Steeldor's glory?

Listen, although I actually like you and the way you go about CN, I have no time or interest to discuss the details of this, even if it's you. Peace.

EDIT: I didn't "insinuate" anything, anyway, I said it, plain and simple.

Edited by jerdge

5 hours ago, jerdge said:

Listen, I just like damage. And I want to see damage. 

9 hours ago, Canik said:

Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which I desire!

Howdy Old friend, I'm afraid you miscalculated your opponents and this will not turn out like you seem to think...Your side will be crushed in uppers, beaten to sleep in mids and the lowers will be contested throughout...:war:PM can't aid and the rest will be grinded out in attrition o/ Doom War Prophecy 

The Harbinger of Doom

stonewall14 of Queensryche 

32 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Howdy Old friend, I'm afraid you miscalculated your opponents and this will not turn out like you seem to think...Your side will be crushed in uppers, beaten to sleep in mids and the lowers will be contested throughout...:war:PM can't aid and the rest will be grinded out in attrition o/ Doom War Prophecy 

The Harbinger of Doom

Do you think they care?  This world is on life support.  Better to go down in a blaze of glory than just fade away.  Winning is the new losing. 

28 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Do you think they care?  This world is on life support.  Better to go down in a blaze of glory than just fade away.  Winning is the new losing. 

Holy Shiite, you finally said something I agree with...😛

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

I can guarantee you no one on this side cares. Take the upper, fight the middle, but that husk of a group of dead AA’s barely logging in will find the lower tier is the meat grinder. 

Bring on the world. You won’t break our spirit. 

o/ NATO

o/ FTW

o/ those who sign treaties that matter!

o/ those who fight and not hoard

o/ NG & CCC

2 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

The Harbinger of Doom

Hey Stonewall. Hope we get to fight at some point. :)

About your post. We know what we're doing.
The only thing to fear is FEAR itself.

19 hours ago, Banned said:

Or for exactly the argument he’s making? 

For $%&@s sake “he just happened to randomly message all these new nations who were Multis, but it wasn’t nefarious I promise!” 

22 hours ago, jerdge said:

Nonetheless, I never drop an occasion to remind everyone that Steeldor had 64k tech erased 

The key word here is ERASED.  It no longer exists to bother anyone so I do not see the point.  

(you know where you can put a report if you’re suggesting anything else about it)

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

The key word here is ERASED.  It no longer exists to bother anyone so I do not see the point.  

(you know where you can put a report if you’re suggesting anything else about it)

Let it be said completely OOC, it's too bad that your unsurprising consistence and persistence across the years is no virtue. You were posting some of the worst clumsy hypocritical crap then, attempting to justify the unjustifiable, it's no surprise that you're still trying the same now, in this instance also selectively quoting my post. Surely the countless nations (players) that were hopelessly raided out of the game thanks to illegal massive tech levels wouldn't be impressed by your defence.

And again, I'm not "suggesting" anything, I rather explicitly made my point, plain and simple: there's no glory in the way Steeldor climbed to the top spots, his nation will be forever stained in my eyes. Think and say about it whatever you wish, I have no interest in further debating the details, that horse died several years ago.

Edited by jerdge
clarity

57 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Let it be said completely OOC, it's too bad that your unsurprising consistence and persistence across the years is no virtue. You were posting some of the worst clumsy hypocritical crap then, attempting to justify the unjustifiable, it's no surprise that you're still trying the same now, in this instance also selectively quoting my post. Surely the countless nations (players) that were hopelessly raided out of the game thanks to illegal massive tech levels wouldn't be impressed by your defence.

And again, I'm not "suggesting" anything, I rather explicitly made my point, plain and simple: there's no glory in the way Steeldor climbed to the top spots, his nation will be forever stained in my eyes. Think and say about it whatever you wish, I have no interest in further debating the details, that horse died several years ago.

I’ve had my share of being raided.  I can not speak for others but in my case, raids were actually part of what kept me playing.  I got more active, found friends/allies by seeking them out in order to stop raids, learned how to war to defend myself, invited friends to join me and kept interested because survival on my own terms presented a challenge worth it.  Spare me the fake tears for anyone leaving over raids.   True - it’s not like I have spoken to every nation leaving, but neither have you.  Of all the reasons people given me regarding why they decide to leave, “because of the raids” has not come up.  It’s generally about a lack of time.  

Edited by White Chocolate

6 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

o/ those who sign treaties that matter!
o/ those who fight and not hoard

Thanks for the hail, that's good sportsmanship. Right back at you guys and expect to see you all joining us soon enough!

4 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I'm going to simplify this for you since you're struggling

1) Nation gains a whole bunch of cheated multi tech (lets say, 70k, i don't know what the real number is but let's use this as an example)

2) Nation with 70k illegal tech conducts a bunch of raids and gains from those raids, say, 100k land and another 80k tech, that would not have been possible without the initial 70k illegal tech

3) Nation gets their 70k illegal tech deleted (instead of being deleted from the game as they should have been) but gets to keep the 100k land and 80k tech that the illegal tech let them get.

This, you think, is a fair and equitable outcome?

Cheaters should be banned, plenty of people have been banned for far, far less over the years. It's a goddamn joke that they haven't been, but alas, we all understand very well why it's the case.  It's just a shame, some of us remember when this was a vibrant game.

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I'm going to simplify this for you since you're struggling

1) Nation gains a whole bunch of cheated multi tech (lets say, 70k, i don't know what the real number is but let's use this as an example)

2) Nation with 70k illegal tech conducts a bunch of raids and gains from those raids, say, 100k land and another 80k tech, that would not have been possible without the initial 70k illegal tech

3) Nation gets their 70k illegal tech deleted (instead of being deleted from the game as they should have been) but gets to keep the 100k land and 80k tech that the illegal tech let them get.

This, you think, is a fair and equitable outcome?

Cheaters should be banned, plenty of people have been banned for far, far less over the years. It's a goddamn joke that they haven't been, but alas, we all understand very well why it's the case.  It's just a shame, some of us remember when this was a vibrant game.

If you believe rules were broken, there is an avenue to report that. Otherwise what you're doingnis baseless speculation, so come back with concrete proof and a report, and focus in the subject at hand. Appreciated. Sorry, but people have been accusing each other over this crap for decades, and these claims rarely have any substance. And this is not the place for that kind of discussion

5 hours ago, Tevron said:

Thanks for the hail, that's good sportsmanship. Right back at you guys and expect to see you all joining us soon enough!

Tevron, you know we can’t join this fight. We have an undisclosed treaty with CLAWS. 

CLAWSCLAWSCLAWS

45 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Tevron, you know we can’t join this fight. We have an undisclosed treaty with CLAWS. 

CLAWSCLAWSCLAWS

Good point. CLAWSCLAWSCLAWS is perhaps threatened by our possible merge with FTW and/or NATO though, which makes it a little awkward 😕