Announcement from TPF

I've been standing over this blanc announcement trying to find the right words to express what I am feeling right now. Regret, confusion, shame... I intended to do this after this war was over and never thought it would end this way or learn about the things I learned. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry, Non Grata, and especially, I am sorry, Lyanna.

I hereby announce the disbanding of The Phoenix Federation and leave the fate of their members and the peace negotiations in the capable hands of our FTW allies weather it is for transition of power or a merger. I am sending a copy of this statement to all members encouraging them to merge with The Freehold of the Wolves, our white team allies,  or someone rising up to take the reigns of the alliance.

After everything that went down, last thing I'll order to The Phoenix Federation is to stand down. This war should've never happened and as long as Non Grata allows it, do not fight it. 

Thank you TPF/Sellswords, for your loyalty and friendship. Same to our good allies and friends. You made this game enjoyable for a long time for me. Now I no longer feel I have somewhere to go in this game or something else to do. My spirit is shattered now and can only hope that those who I aggrieved will find it in their hearts to forgive me one day.

Wholeheartedly, 

Kapleo

Edited by Kapleo

Why doesn't all this feel like the old days, where a man and his horse could be each other's company,  the long cold nights, the smell of woodsmoke, freshly brewed tea, the mummur of a brook, the ribbiting of frogs and ratcheting of crickets.... you remember thoses days and lonely lonely nights, wondering when you put ...... oh, company is here. 

Good luck with what ever you are seeking.

make sure you get a pretty horse.

1 minute ago, Kapleo said:

I'm headed out. Not expecting anything at all, but a life away from cybernations. Winners/losers. Everyone's time here is numbered. That includes Non Grata's. 

Take the coward's way out after you destroyed your alliance. You definitely win the worst TPF leader award. The fail is strong in you. CN as a whole is better without trash people like you and trash alliances like TPF. You won't be missed

1 minute ago, dev0win said:

Noooo! Kap my man. This can't be. Take some time if you need but come back!

Don't do that.  It only encourages the less fortunate.

40 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

I've been standing over this blanc announcement trying to find the right words to express what I am feeling right now. Regret, confusion, shame... I intended to do this after this war was over and never thought it would end this way or learn about the things I learned. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry, Non Grata, and especially, I am sorry, Lyanna.

I hereby announce the disbanding of The Phoenix Federation and leave the fate of their members and the peace negotiations in the capable hands of our FTW allies weather it is for transition of power or a merger. I am sending a copy of this statement to all members encouraging them to merge with The Freehold of the Wolves, our white team allies,  or someone rising up to take the reigns of the alliance.

After everything that went down, last thing I'll order to The Phoenix Federation is to stand down. This war should've never happened and as long as Non Grata allows it, do not fight it. 

Thank you TPF/Sellswords, for your loyalty and friendship. Same to our good allies and friends. You made this game enjoyable for a long time for me. Now I no longer feel I have somewhere to go in this game or something else to do. My spirit is shattered now and can only hope that those who I aggrieved will find it in their hearts to forgive me one day.

Wholeheartedly, 

Kapleo

blank*

Apologizing sincerely when you did wrong is always a good thing, as it's trying to make amendments.

Leaving CN is soooo often a good thing, too! In your own interest, and regardless of whatever course of events caused you to leave, stick to your decision and never look back.

Farewell.

(This is purely OOC.)

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Wholeheartedly, 

Kapleo

Wow, this is completely unexpected. I really did not see this coming. They are of course welcome in FTW, if that is what they decide to do. 

Thanks for all the good times Kap.