Announcement from TPF

TPF,

Wisdom comes from experience and from this much wisdom was gained. Nothing about this is good, from start to finish this whole thing is rotten. As once one among you, Freehold of the Wolves is a place to begin a new. 

Sincerely, 

Joseph Muddog Black 

Some people know, some others don't. Meaning some see this for what it is (thank you) and others see it as IC cowardice or a plan that backfired (you're a real clueless dumb*ss). There were things happening in the background I was not aware of and those who tried to warn me, I didn't believe. 

But anyway, for those legit curious of what fighting us would have been like, just check our war history, damage rate, war lengths etc. It was gonna be a fun, long war.  Bottomline, thanks to all of you who were nice about this regardless of being aware or not of what was going on. You're the real MVP. I wish everyone happiness and peaceful real lives. 

Edited by Kapleo

18 hours ago, jerdge said:

Apologizing sincerely when you did wrong is always a good thing, as it's trying to make amendments.

Leaving CN is soooo often a good thing, too! In your own interest, and regardless of whatever course of events caused you to leave, stick to your decision and never look back.

Farewell.

(This is purely OOC.)

Jerdge, I find myself agreeing with your posts often. I'm not sure if that's a positive or not!

Cheers to TPF, an alliance that I grew up in (though that was a different iteration). Hope its members find happy new homes in game or in other games. 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:45 PM, Londo Mollari said:

We'll always have Christmas of 2009, Hoo. 😍

On 6/3/2021 at 10:47 PM, Van Hoo X said:

Nostalgia. :wub:

I still fondly remember my time in Zero Hour. 😜 Probably my happiest time here. It is too bad how those events and that war worked out and resulted in us disbanding and several good friends retiring forever from this.

• 8 months later...

TPF died when TBB left.  The Unjust variation of TPF was very solid, both militarily and diplomatically.

Still hate to see an alliance disband, even if it was a mock-up version of a different alliance using the same name.

Edited by mmansfield68
[sp]

9 hours ago, GDI Crossfire said:

$%&@ I missed both disbandings of my alliance, I suck at this 

The remnants of this latest collapse are still out there and keeping the good TPF name alive, so if you hang around for a few more years, I'm sure you'll get so see another TPF disbanding or two.