Warrior Ethos

1 minute ago, Tevron said:

If you mean in-game aid, I think that they should not have. Based on their decision-making process,  they anticipated Veracity would accept the punishment they were working out for him and that is in line with my expectations for how these situations are usually handled, even though it may diverge from my personal opinion. I respect that pretty much every alliance will make choices differently than I would. I think that a few rounds is fair when it comes to punishment for the initial Lex related crime and whether or not aid should or shouldn't be sent there would be at the discretion of the involved parties. 

I don't know the full extent to the OOC harassment, so I can't say how that would affect my own opinion with regards to aid. But he already would have been unprotected by the raiding clause of my alliance to begin with and wouldn't have been given any aid by GATO in that case. One of my senators will be sanctioning veracity on brown when he's next online unless someone else beats us to it. 

My only concern at this point is the attack on Lex. Thanks for answering, I like to hear what you think about how situations like this are handled. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Tevron said:

If you mean in-game aid, I think that they should not have. Based on their decision-making process,  they anticipated Veracity would accept the punishment they were working out for him and that is in line with my expectations for how these situations are usually handled, even though it may diverge from my personal opinion. I respect that pretty much every alliance will make choices differently than I would. I think that a few rounds is fair when it comes to punishment for the initial Lex related crime and whether or not aid should or shouldn't be sent there would be at the discretion of the involved parties. 

I don't know the full extent to the OOC harassment, so I can't say how that would affect my own opinion with regards to aid. But he already would have been unprotected by the raiding clause of my alliance to begin with and wouldn't have been given any aid by GATO in that case. One of my senators will be sanctioning veracity on brown when he's next online unless someone else beats us to it. 

I’ve sanctioned him on Maroon.

4 hours ago, Tevron said:

However, I can make light of COBRA using OOC attacks as some kind of banner of righteousness as they seem to care about them for the very first time in their history. They have systematically promoted OOC and personal attacks outside of this scenario and never condemned anyone who have partaken in them.

Bingo!  /me upvotes

I’m glad this is all cleared up.

Now, is our friend @General Kanabis also sorry for the obscene language he’s made in the past towards @Canik?

How do they accept one behavior and yet turn a blind eye when their own members do the same?

Had someone said the same things towards @Lyanna Mormont as what GK said to Canik... Cobra would’ve had an aneurism playing the victim.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Tevron said:

Your post is still nonsense. You know your leader was working it out, so any act by veracity would obviously be without the support or approval of CLAWS. There comes a point where you're no longer a victim and it's when the situation has already been resolved by your better in JA. The other two tack-ons show that they care a lot more about OWF circlejerk than the state of affairs in this situation -- Since CLAWS was working toward a diplomatic resolution.

What about my post was nonsensical?

Veracity left CLAWS within less than an hour of me posting so if anything,  It was actually mutually beneficial since I have relieved CLAWS leadership of the burden of trying to defend an individual who has already shown he has no intentions of cooperating.

Maybe what you really take issue with is our use of the OWF.

I'm sorry if we didn't sweep the whole thing under the rug to save your bloc the embarrassment.

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Now, is our friend @General Kanabis also sorry for the obscene language he’s made in the past towards @Canik?

How do they accept one behavior and yet turn a blind eye when their own members do the same?

Had someone said the same things towards @Lyanna Mormont as what GK said to Canik... Cobra would’ve had an aneurism playing the victim.

Yes

Me telling Canik to suck my balls after a self proclaimed Nazi reroll he was protecting baited me is the exact same thing as Veracity asking an underage player who he barely interacts with if she had been sexually harrassed that day. 

I'm surprised I wasnt rolled for that :awesome:

2 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

My only concern at this point is the attack on Lex. Thanks for answering, I like to hear what you think about how situations like this are handled. 

Your welcome. I hope I answered it sufficiently; I think I misunderstood the question to some degree.

Hope you and your birds are doing well!

Just now, General Kanabis said:

What about my post was nonsensical?

Veracity left CLAWS within less than an hour of me posting so if anything,  It was actually mutually beneficial since I have relieved CLAWS leadership of the burden of trying to defend an individual who has already shown he has no intentions of cooperating.

Maybe what you really take issue with is our use of the OWF.

I'm sorry if we didn't sweep the whole thing under the rug to save your bloc the embarrassment.

Nah, using the OWF is fine. I have made my point pretty clear on this matter and others with you before. I hope that our spheres can move on at some point, but I honestly don't know how that is possible. I feel like it is very difficult to communicate with you, even here, without your generally hateful demeanor spilling out.

19 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Yes

Me telling Canik to suck my balls after a self proclaimed Nazi reroll he was protecting baited me is the exact same thing as Veracity asking an underage player who he barely interacts with if she had been sexually harrassed that day. 

I'm surprised I wasnt rolled for that :awesome:

yep, that was the only time... ever.

GK are such the Saint.

4 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Nah, using the OWF is fine. I have made my point pretty clear on this matter and others with you before. I hope that our spheres can move on at some point, but I honestly don't know how that is possible. I feel like it is very difficult to communicate with you, even here, without your generally hateful demeanor spilling out.

I know most of you were expecting me to blanket declare but the truth is, I know myself.

I'm no saint.

Which is why my allies keep me locked up only as a last resort.

And I'm ok with that.

fut0711-166-1-0001.jpg

Doesn't mean I won't use my words to fight for those I care about.

Edited by General Kanabis

32 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Which is why my allies keep me locked up only as a last resort.

fut0711-166-1-0001.jpg

Doesn't mean I won't use my words to fight for those I care about.

We try, but someone keeps leaving the keys within arms reach

Edited by Tankobite

5 hours ago, Tevron said:

You know your leader was working it out, so any act by veracity would obviously be without the support or approval of CLAWS.

Except they sent him aid (including aid from Randalla which means someone asked her to send it), so they were supporting him, you walnut.

1 minute ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Except they sent him aid (including aid from Randalla which means someone asked her to send it), so they were supporting him, you walnut.

Oh God, lyanna's insults are spreading through COBRA faster than Covid

Edited by Tankobite

6 hours ago, Tevron said:

OOC ATTACKS GO BRRRRR. 

Why is donut OOC to you? do you work at Tastycake? 

Politics is messy. If the degeneracy in the worlds beyond Bob is of any indication its only going to get nastier. But actually I think the debate over the last few days here has been good as the OWF goes; things never really got out of hand. 

The root of the problem in  my humble opinion Tev is that you are a hater. You can't stand the fact that it's not up to you what goes on the OWF, and you don't like confrontation that you can't  defuse with a rambling text wall of pretty language and flowers. Why you even come here to throw your virtue signaling I'll never know, as you say it's "toxic". 

As for not believing you can communicate with us well...thats your prerogative and your loss. 

In my opinion   

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Bingo!  /me upvotes

Oh look who came out of the woodwork. Take that ball and go back to the corner. 

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well so am I 

Alright why this and why now? 

Because this isn't the same 

No. because again it's not equivalent 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Nobody was expecting that

yes. everybody. 

I wouldn't expect you to know because well...you don't know a lot. 

33 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Oh God, lyanna's insults are spreading through COBRA faster than Covid

Is walnut on the approved list of insults? ask Tevron

Edited by Lucius Optimus

5 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Don't be too harsh on LH

When things don't go his way he tends to branch off and go at it on his own

And entirely unprotected

you sent a scrub with 250k casualties from a tech farm AA...

shivering in mah boots