Jump to content

Warrior Ethos


Recommended Posts

20200622-171529.jpg

Kashmir and COBRA share a history deeply rooted in loyalty and solidarity.

 

In the event that Kashmir should disband due to a lack of heirs, the nations of COBRA, The Imperial Entente, Sellswords, Ordo Cyberneticus, and Screaming Red Asses commit themselves to the honorable defense and protection of Kashmir members in the process of regrouping.

 

Signed,

you know who we are!

 

Additionally

We hope @Lex Quintus is doing well Irl 

And we urge him to log in to address this personally.

Edited by General Kanabis
SRA addition
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For reference for outside parties, the potentially effected nations falling under the protection umbrella would be these:

DelOrto (Dropo7777)

Nationland (El Beardo)

Sabcat Island (Sabcat)

Van Saar Federation (Solarchos)

Golden State (JDawg555)

Babylonia (Lord Serpentine)

Fire Burning (1naruto9)

Ballycraigy (The Ballycraigy One)

Land of Nostalgics (King Homer)

Lion Fan City (Ace007)

Tir Mor (tanglerat)

The State (Serberus)
New Navaskus (Ezekeil)

Veridia (Malic)

Boriken Libre (ARQUITECTO)

Afro Pick (master hakai)

Death Hell of Americ (Lt Death)

Blissfields (SirWilliam)

The Ottoman State (Bayezid III)

Caledor (Rud25)
Despotate of Epirus (Lu Ying)

Alameda (Maudosis)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

For reference for outside parties, the potentially effected nations falling under the protection umbrella would be these:

DelOrto (Dropo7777)

Nationland (El Beardo)

Sabcat Island (Sabcat)

Van Saar Federation (Solarchos)

Golden State (JDawg555)

Babylonia (Lord Serpentine)

Fire Burning (1naruto9)

Ballycraigy (The Ballycraigy One)

Land of Nostalgics (King Homer)

Lion Fan City (Ace007)

Tir Mor (tanglerat)

The State (Serberus)
New Navaskus (Ezekeil)

Veridia (Malic)

Boriken Libre (ARQUITECTO)

Afro Pick (master hakai)

Death Hell of Americ (Lt Death)

Blissfields (SirWilliam)

The Ottoman State (Bayezid III)

Caledor (Rud25)
Despotate of Epirus (Lu Ying)

Alameda (Maudosis)

 

I have always liked you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Laziness shouldn't be protected, it should be raided. 

 

Al Bundy

 

Lex isn't lazy, which is why this is actually concerning. I don't like when my friends go MIA when we are in a global pandemic. Lex is an active player in game and in discord. 

 

If something has happened, god forbid, I don't see why or how it is his members who are at fault. 

 

I am kinda disappointed in your response, Al :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Laziness shouldn't be protected, it should be raided. 

 

Al Bundy

 

We feel the same exact way about cowardice!

Those who refuse to venture forth in defense of their friends for the sake of political appeasement are held in the highest degree of contempt here.

 

Better Lazy than BORING

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hahaha Kashmir should have heirs, thats poor planning.... inactivity is fine it happens, but preparedness is key! Its a raiders Christmas when an alliance cant plan ahead, i raided plenty of them before when it happen to RnR, MHA, and many more....

 

On 6/23/2020 at 4:11 PM, Kapleo said:

It's a free world, so by all means, give it a try. See how it goes.

Id love to, but all out of range :(

 

On 6/23/2020 at 5:53 PM, CrinkledStraw said:

There is plenty of lazy out there to raid, like Senators on the Black team that don't ever vote...

 

This ain't it. 

100% agree, and I'm working on that. Rose and Sparta finally voted for the first time in forever and DT i have a message in. We will see how it goes.

 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:25 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

Lex isn't lazy, which is why this is actually concerning. I don't like when my friends go MIA when we are in a global pandemic. Lex is an active player in game and in discord. 

 

If something has happened, god forbid, I don't see why or how it is his members who are at fault. 

 

I am kinda disappointed in your response, Al :(

I dont blame lex for going inactive that happens, not being prepared for it i do!  Your whole alliance will get dumped if you dont have a backup....to me shows laziness hence my response. 

 

On 6/23/2020 at 7:46 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

Ouch

 

Burn in the third degree 

Pffttt... do you have an excuse to talk here haha didnt i just raid your friends :P hahaha you didnt even ask me to stop, just said i was a horrible person attacking an allies allie (which wasnt even true) and said have fun. 

 

Al

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

hahaha Kashmir should have heirs, thats poor planning.... inactivity is fine it happens, but preparedness is key! Its a raiders Christmas when an alliance cant plan ahead, i raided plenty of them before when it happen to RnR, MHA, and many more....

 

Id love to, but all out of range :(

 

100% agree, and I'm working on that. Rose and Sparta finally voted for the first time in forever and DT i have a message in. We will see how it goes.

 

I dont blame lex for going inactive that happens, not being prepared for it i do!  Your whole alliance will get dumped if you dont have a backup....to me shows laziness hence my response. 

 

Pffttt... do you have an excuse to talk here haha didnt i just raid your friends :P hahaha you didnt even ask me to stop, just said i was a horrible person attacking an allies allie (which wasnt even true) and said have fun. 

 

Al

 

 

20200625-113417.jpg

20200625-113358.jpg

You have allies with only one heir, it happens.

Lex was going to change that but he went MIA.

If you feel so strongly about it, go ahead and send someone, we will be here waiting for them.

 

As for Lucius and OoT, you have no room to talk yourself when you have people like Claude who don't take their own allies into account

20200625-112915.jpg

 

These are all just numbers to you.

To us, they are family.

So sorry if we ruined any designs you may have had on Kashmir.

20200606-115830.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

 

20200625-113417.jpg

20200625-113358.jpg

You have allies with only one heir, it happens.

Lex was going to change that but he went MIA.

If you feel so strongly about it, go ahead and send someone, we will be here waiting for them.

 

As for Lucius and OoT, you have no room to talk yourself when you have people like Claude who don't take their own allies into account

 

 

 

Hahaha SLAP is a merge with us and if AGW lost Unruly the alliance is over anyway. Both have 3-6 nations.... Kashmir has what 20+?  Little different comparison hahaha

 

That log was from 2019, we just signed AGW 04/27/2020

 

Nice try though....

 

tenor.gif?itemid=16575733

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha SLAP is a merge with us and if AGW lost Unruly the alliance is over anyway. Both have 3-6 nations.... Kashmir has what 20+?  Little different comparison hahaha

 

That log was from 2019, we just signed AGW 04/27/2020

 

Nice try though....

 

Oh darn, I guess I'll have to let you walk all over my friends now!

Lololol

You are a coward

Cowardly moves are predictable

Edited by General Kanabis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...