Warrior Ethos

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ah, the same folder that holds your accomplishments 

"Hey, Buddy. That thing you're saying never happened"

"Yeah, well, apart from all those things that are a matter of record, you've never done anything."

Ummm....ok?

Screenshot-20200728-124925-Chrome.jpg

COBRA DECLARES WAR ON VERACITY of Drunkenville, a member of CLAWS.

For more than just attacks on A dear friend of ours who we specifically stated was under our protection, active or not, this includes;

Attempts to agitate COBRA into attacking NPO last month-

20200718-102935.jpg

20200718-102922.jpg

Which is the CN equivalent of placing pallets of bricks near our peaceful protests.

And more importantly, a blatant disregard for civility by posting something as asinine as the following-

claws-room.png

This behavior against one of our own, and specifically, a minor, will not be tolerated.

Disgusting that this post yesterday was seen by CLAWS gov and not responded to swiftly. I definitely thought more highly of you than that, Jazzy. You saw it and ignored it. At least Tehol said he saw it, was having a rough day, and felt bad for not saying anything sooner. 

Tehol is the only decent person left in CLAWS. 

Randalla would be ashamed.

More disgusting that there STILL is no comment of condemnation from CLAWS gov.

Edited by CrinkledStraw

Fair warning was given.

It should also be noted that approximately 6 hours before update;  CLAWS gov revoked permissions from all COBRA members from their diplomatic channels.

If diplomacy was a desired course of action, then the above would not have been actioned.

You want the ball? It's in your court now.

4 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Disgusting that this post yesterday was seen by CLAWS gov and not responded to swiftly. I definitely thought more highly of you than that, Jazzy. You saw it and ignored it. At least Tehol said he saw it, was having a rough day, and felt bad for not saying anything sooner. 

Tehol is the only decent person left in CLAWS. 

Randalla would be ashamed.

More disgusting that there STILL is no comment of condemnation from CLAWS gov.

I’ve been saying it for years

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

CLAWS gov revoked permissions from all COBRA members from their diplomatic channels.

They closed the server to us too 😂

Useless and ridiculous CLAWS! Maybe they want to steal from the furry the title of worst alliance of CN 🤣

Edited by Martialis

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Screenshot-20200728-124925-Chrome.jpg

COBRA DECLARES WAR ON VERACITY of Drunkenville, a member of CLAWS.

For more than just attacks on A dear friend of ours who we specifically stated was under our protection, active or not, this includes;

Attempts to agitate COBRA into attacking NPO last month-

20200718-102935.jpg

20200718-102922.jpg

Which is the CN equivalent of placing pallets of bricks near our peaceful protests.

And more importantly, a blatant disregard for civility by posting something as asinine as the following-

claws-room.png

This behavior against one of our own, and specifically, a minor, will not be tolerated.

I told our government that this would be posted on the OWF in less than 24 hours.  Thanks for proving me right.  

The person apologized in private.  I guess if you all can not accept that, that is your choice. 

An apology was made to Lyanna via private channels. At no point in time did she respond. However after said message was sent she remained posting in Cobra General Discord. At no time did any Cobra member or government make any attempt to resolve any issue whatsoever. They neglected to note that I had been personally posting in their General chat. They had more than ample opportunity to speak with me.

Edited to add: peace has been sent to lex

Edited by veracity
Peace has been sent to lex

On 6/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, James Spanier said:

For reference for outside parties, the potentially effected nations falling under the protection umbrella would be these:

DelOrto (Dropo7777)

Nationland (El Beardo)

Sabcat Island (Sabcat)

Van Saar Federation (Solarchos)

Golden State (JDawg555)

Babylonia (Lord Serpentine)

Fire Burning (1naruto9)

Ballycraigy (The Ballycraigy One)

Land of Nostalgics (King Homer)

Lion Fan City (Ace007)

Tir Mor (tanglerat)

The State (Serberus)
New Navaskus (Ezekeil)

Veridia (Malic)

Boriken Libre (ARQUITECTO)

Afro Pick (master hakai)

Death Hell of Americ (Lt Death)

Blissfields (SirWilliam)

The Ottoman State (Bayezid III)

Caledor (Rud25)
Despotate of Epirus (Lu Ying)

Alameda (Maudosis)

Lex's name was not on the list. Had he been added at the appropriate time this issue could have been avoided. 

57 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

The person apologized in private.  I guess if you all can not accept that, that is your choice. 

It’s difficult to accept a SLAP on the wrist... almost insulting to the victims in that channel.

CLAWs has Sunk to a new low, harboring the likes where even the admirable Sir Kindle is turning over in his grave right now.

1 minute ago, veracity said:

Lex's name was not on the list. Had he been added at the appropriate time this issue could have been avoided. 

The government of Argent is not responsible for the creation or maintenance of the official list of protected nations under COBRA and Co.

The OP is pretty clear:

"commit themselves to the honorable defense and protection of Kashmir members"

As well, if you're implying that you consulted my list before the raid that also implies having read the thread prior, which should have had enough context for you to understand that Lex would be included.

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

I told our government that this would be posted on the OWF in less than 24 hours.  

Would you look at that.

It's almost like this is what you wanted.

Well have at it, defend the sexual predator.

We have put up with some creepy stuff from the stalkers in your AA.

That includes Claude tracking Lyanna's OWF activity and sending her screens of pages she has been viewing.

Enough is enough.

55 minutes ago, veracity said:

An apology was made to Lyanna via private channels. At no point in time did she respond.

It's almost like you humiliated her in public and tried to make amends hours later in private.

Imagine that.

Not gonna mention how you wanted to attack NPO or are you currently drafting an apology letter for that too?

7 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Would you look at that.

It's almost like this is what you wanted.

Well have at it, defend the sexual predator.

We have put up with some creepy stuff from the stalkers in your AA.

That includes Claude tracking Lyanna's OWF activity and sending her screens of pages she has been viewing.

Enough is enough.

It's almost like you humiliated her in public and tried to make amends hours later in private.

Imagine that.

Not gonna mention how you wanted to attack NPO or are you currently drafting an apology letter for that too?

Can you speak exactly to the degree of humiliation there was? How am I to know if there is humiliation if one does not communicate that to me?

Just now, veracity said:

Can you speak exactly to the degree of humiliation there was? How am I to know if there is humiliation if one does not communicate that to me?

I don't think anyone below the rank of Knight should be posting in this thread.

52 minutes ago, veracity said:

An apology was made to Lyanna via private channels. At no point in time did she respond. However after said message was sent she remained posting in Cobra General Discord. At no time did any Cobra member or government make any attempt to resolve any issue whatsoever. They neglected to note that I had been personally posting in their General chat. They had more than ample opportunity to speak with me.

Edited to add: peace has been sent to lex

No one likes NPO very much anyway, that part is not *that* surprising, but the other stuff, very bad. Veracity, Lex is probably not going to accept the peace due to inactivity, however; he's someone held in high regard among us and we are hoping he will come back at some point, so ceasing attacks on his nation would be nice so we can de-escalate this.  Regarding Lyanna, I think she's the only one that can bring clarification on that matter.  Also, if we are to solve these issues peacefully, silencing/kicking us from your servers and leaving ours will certainly not help.

I've been advocating for better relations among our blocs and even loosened up restrictions to trade with CLAWS but I after everything that has happened so far it becomes harder every time to do so as there is no sign of those being the intentions on your end.  On every issue we had we were able to work it out through diplomacy, I don't think closing the channels to dialog is the best option here unless CLAWS intention is to declare war on us, which of course you are welcome to do so if that's the case.

-Regarding the new post about Lex's name not being there, that was an additional comment to the post, the original post was meant for all of Kashmir, and obviously the now former leader of it, was included in that protection.  

27 minutes ago, veracity said:

Lexs nation was in non existence. How could it be on the list? 

Formally Kashmir nations are protected merchandise and everyone knew of Lex. 

But honestly to me the raid is small potatoes compared to some of other things going on and the meta 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 minutes ago, veracity said:

If you think a woman owes it to you to personally explain how you sexually harassing her is humiliating, then you truly don't deserve an ounce of sympathy or forgiveness. The politics stuff is what it is, but this type of behavior is inexcusable and should be zero tolerance.

2 minutes ago, veracity said:

I'm sorry that we didn't tell you- asking an underage person if she has been "sexually harrassed yet" is wrong.

Well it is. Especially if you don't have a rapport with that individual.