Warrior Ethos

23 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Oh darn, I guess I'll have to let you walk all over my friends now!

Lololol

You are a coward

Cowardly moves are predictable

hahaha again I'm not in range of ya friends anyway....

Al Bundy a coward? Pfttt... i burned my alliance plenty to support my friends...

19 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

And since you edited out my other response, I'll just post it again-

These are all just numbers to you.

To us, they are family.

pffttt family is a strong word.... id say my alliance is my friends......  but you say whatever you think... Ive seen you burn your "family" for little to no reason hahaha but i guess at least you see some action.

AL

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Al Bundy a coward? Pfttt... i burned my alliance plenty to support my friends...

I'll give you that, in the distant past maybe.

Going rogue on Nordreich (and WAPA), hiding, claiming retirement, then jumping back to AA was not exactly characteristic of traits once associated with your person.

9 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

pffttt family is a strong word.... id say my alliance is my friends......  but you say whatever you think... Ive seen you burn your "family" for little to no reason hahaha but i guess at least you see some action.

AL

Strong word for a strong bond.

We burn often, true, but we burn together and we burn for a very long time.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, AL Bundy said:

Pffttt... do you have an excuse to talk here haha didnt i just raid your friends :P hahaha you didnt even ask me to stop, just said i was a horrible person attacking an allies allie (which wasnt even true) and said have fun. 

Al

Want me gone you'll  have to do something about it.  (Although I'm pretty sure you're already trying) 

OoT is an optional agreement, had they asked for assistance it would have been provided. 

I'll also note when i tried transitioning our convo to small talk after I informed you what was going on you never replyed.  See I do think the occasional is ok in the name of activity. But yeah since you never responded I can assume feelings between us our mutual, and I don't mind a bit. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Bundy, I like you, but your response about the Black Senate is pathetic. DT hasn't fielded an actively voting Senator literally in years and Sparta was right there with them. If you're truly clamoring to go after the lazy and inactive, start there since it directly effects CLAWS. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

On 6/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, AL Bundy said:

I dont blame lex for going inactive that happens, not being prepared for it i do!  Your whole alliance will get dumped if you dont have a backup....to me shows laziness hence my response.

This is rich. So because of a flawed game mechanic, you see a tech raid. :facepalm:

On 6/25/2020 at 4:18 PM, General Kanabis said:

I'll give you that, in the distant past maybe.

Going rogue on Nordreich (and WAPA), hiding, claiming retirement, then jumping back to AA was not exactly characteristic of traits once associated with your person.

Strong word for a strong bond.

We burn often, true, but we burn together and we burn for a very long time.

I dont see how that was hiding? I wasnt hiding, i was attacking :P  I didnt rejoin until i made peace with NoR and WAPA. I thought i was really leaving the game though due to RL but some news came better than i thought so i returned. 

I cant argue with that, though we have our disagreements but i cant say your not loyal. 

On 6/26/2020 at 12:13 AM, CrinkledStraw said:

Bundy, I like you, but your response about the Black Senate is pathetic. DT hasn't fielded an actively voting Senator literally in years and Sparta was right there with them. If you're truly clamoring to go after the lazy and inactive, start there since it directly effects CLAWS. 

I miss you CrinkledStraw, but pathetic? Sparta has finally voted and Rose has as well due to our pestering.

CLAWS has had 3 active senators most of this year, so i haven't needed them active. Now that we didnt hold onto that third seat it matters again. Though i never not seen a proposal not get passed that should have.  

This is the first time I've ever reached out to DT so hopefully they can address the issue.

Is your suggestion to roll all three of them? I think a better idea is push one of them out, which i did for a while. Ill have 3 seats again one way or another! Don't you worry about that :) I just hope you dont miss any fun that could occur.....

3 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

To some of you *cough* the shoe salesmen *cough*: Eat !@#$.

To others, namely our allies: You're the !@#$.

We may all carry on now, no? 😃

Sorry i cant make out what you want me to eat :P

Glad to see your aa back with a heir!

Al

Yes, pathetic.

We discussed inactive Senators on the Black team years ago, but no one would dare suggest raiding them in public. We discussed it recently when CLAWS Senators were being outvoted. No serious uproar for raids then either. 

I find that pathetic when you’d condone it in this case but not in those that actually affect CLAWS and those that go on for such a long period of time (showing true laziness and inactivity).

Edited by CrinkledStraw

22 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

To some of you *cough* the shoe salesmen *cough*: Eat !@#$.

To others, namely our allies: You're the !@#$.

We may all carry on now, no? 😃

Not allied but hope you guys are all ok

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 3:47 PM, Neo Uruk said:

Al Bundy being the biggest schmuck possible continues to be entertaining

Your still around? Go crawl back under that rock were I left you years ago...