Warrior Ethos

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/29/2020 at 8:40 AM, veracity said:

Lex's name was not on the list. Had he been added at the appropriate time this issue could have been avoided. 

Lol my man you shouldn't be relying on a non-$%&@in-member for your information on who an alliance is protecting

13 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Lol my man you shouldn't be relying on a non-$%&@in-member for your information on who an alliance is protecting

In times like these Veracity needs a good lawyer, one who specializes in Botched Raid Law... only the best.

@BringMeTheHorizon

On 7/31/2020 at 11:12 AM, Tevron said:

I don't and I condemn it. I wanted veracity ejected from CLAWS when this came out, and he would've been if it was GATO.

However, I can make light of COBRA using OOC attacks as some kind of banner of righteousness as they seem to care about them for the very first time in their history. They have systematically promoted OOC and personal attacks outside of this scenario and never condemned anyone who have partaken in them.

I've never seen anyone in cobra give off the trenchcoat flasher vibe, especially to a minor, but say what you will

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

I've never seen anyone in cobra give off the trenchcoat flasher vibe, especially to a minor, but say what you will

I don't believe they have. In this regard Cobra and their allies have a standard of behavior greatly above that of veracity.

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

None of you are really interesting enough to interact with on any regular basis.

People literally just come on here to laugh at you in DM's and then go back to ignoring your existence.

In which Death Bladder, contender for blandest OWF personality, rages over CN players actually using the forum; and clarifies his preference that nothing, under any circumstances, happen in cyber nations.

thank you for your input, buddy! this thread went from 0 to 60 when you showed up and launched cn into mainstream relevance. 

431kCdnbGqNmUFd4GqU_3_lR-cW5gONRVjJyp3bBnRsRw3TvoPCO9UkSMM8aL-GCzZtNjkvK5ARxGaFEyGWR4KI3gRhZCQsBGp_f-LLsZsd3KAR85DeVN5K0SOsZdY0b8TYhcHyDyl-ioedO

On 7/29/2020 at 11:49 PM, Kapleo said:

CLAWS, (spoiler alert) the leaders of our alliances share a chat and I can give you my word that we are NOT trying to start a war.  As GK said, if we wanted a war we would just go for it, just like we did last time, and I can tell you this time we are way better prepared for one, so we legit just don't want to fight over this, however; I do believe your guy IS in the wrong and deserves to have some sort of punishment just like our guy was punished by you all when our guy was in the wrong.  You all did not ask us "permission" to counter Korlath, you just went ahead and did it and THEN negotiated his punishment and that's okay, you had EVERY right to do so. Back then you considered punishment fair when we were in your position and we allowed the punishment to take place, so it is only fair that as we took responsibility back then, you take responsibility for your member's actions now.

Now I will go back to DEFCON 5 and advise my peers to do the same as I believe this will get solved fairly and without sacrificing nations that had nothing to do with Veracity's actions.

You're point about Korlath is fair and impressed me.  It actually made me think and in that regard it is an effective OWF post.  If there is a next time, asking permission would be appreciated.  This is especially true if you actually do not want war. 

I do not buy the "if we wanted a war we would just go for it" argument, however.  If it were just this one incident where Cobra and friends got on the OWF complaining about CLAWS, then okay, I might accept that Cobra is really interested in peace.  I understand the need for propaganda and spin before and during a war.  However, even though I'm retired, I'm not dead.  Cobra and friends have been badmouthing CLAW and FTW on a regular basis on the OWF before this happened and long after our previous conflict.  It's just baiting, in my opinion.  Your members and government have the perfect right to say what you want, but do not be too surprised when the result is that the people in alliance(s) you are saying it about are skeptical regarding your intentions when there is an incident.  

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah. If only I could be as cool as you guys. My AA disbanding due to inactivity and all. Oh well.

I know you meant this as a slight, but thank you!

This incident with Lex unexpectedly leaving the game, while tragic, served its purpose in bringing us closer together.

-We are certainly not without faults. Mistakes were made and we embraced them as a learning experience.

-The strained relationship between CLAWS and COBRA was put to the test. Seeing how things concluded, I can say that our attitude towards RFI in general has shifted towards a more positive tone. They may even feel the same way across the pond!

-We got a rogue out of it.

A testing ground for our troops, for months to come.

-And seriously, 9 pages of community service and a special guest appearance from NPO's most supercilious government official.

From COBRA and Company, we appreciate it and express a similar desire for your alliance to disband if you feel that it is the right thing to do.

9 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

The strained relationship between CLAWS and COBRA was put to the test. Seeing how things concluded, I can say that our attitude towards RFI in general has shifted towards a more positive tone. They may even feel the same way across the pond!

Good to see you're still as delusional as always.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

It's okay. I know the mentality there barely manages to pass that of third-grade elementary level. I'll overlook your inadequacies in being able to properly insult me.

I was being sincere.

If you feel insulted that's on you for continuing to open the thread

giphy-1.gif

You would actually require an education to be able to make me feel insulted. Luckily we both know that isn't going to happen.

Meanwhile, all I have to do is point out how much of a walking joke the entirety of you are and you come out in mass rage. :laugh:

Edited by DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You would actually require an education to be able to make me feel insulted. Luckily we both know that isn't going to happen.

So you call me delusional for expressing what was already pretty much stated by other parties and then you proceed to change the topic to one which has presumably always been your favorite, your ego.

Sounds about right :rolleyes:

Whether or not you feel someone possesses the intellectual capacity, economic resources, or godly attributes to insult you, is firmly beside the point.

If anyone is raging here, it is the person who edits his comments to seem more aloof.

Your ego aside, I applaud RFI and the way they eventually handled this situation.

19 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Meanwhile, all I have to do is point out how much of a walking joke the entirety of you are and you come out in mass rage. :laugh:

Why even point it out...

Its like pointing out water is wet.

Come up with some new material and then we can have a fresh discussion 

Edited by Stewie

12 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Why even point it out...

Its like pointing out water is wet.

Precisely!

And the water has never been wetter.

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

expressed outrage 

LOL

None of that now.

You are absolutely correct in that respect.

We are an absolute joke.

See...

We used to think our CN experience was a tragedy, but now we realize it's a comedy.

20200802-114251.gif

13 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Precisely!

And the water has never been wetter.

LOL

None of that now.

You are absolutely correct in that respect.

We are an absolute joke.

See...

We used to think our CN experience was a tragedy, but now we realize it's a comedy.

20200802-114251.gif

Hey, I mean, we all come here to waste our time. Your selective memory at some people flailing to deny they're wasting their time, as opposed to someone who outright says it, isn't really my fault.

28 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

some people flailing to deny they're wasting their time

A waste of their time is a break from routine 

Take the man and the guillotine 

Monotony fractures so off with their heads

He squeals and he begs, time seems like infinity 

His mind is adread for what lies ahead 

The peasants reject, all sense of civility 

They've nothing to lose, but their pixels to shed

For the ruling class made of their time a commodity 

J28-1794.jpg