Warrior Ethos

Abrupt Mid-Thread News Attack!

p01lycxg.jpg

The Day Today is pleased to announce the leader known as "Veracity" has abandoned his feathered friends to live out his apparent dream of demented roguery.

The resolution following the volley of hostile actions from the former CLAWS member came about earlier today, shortly after he launched a pitiful spy operation against Lyanna Mormont of the COBRA Royal Guard. Reports from Bear Island following this successful counter-intelligence operation are blurry and incoherent as the benevolent ruler of Bear Island delivered "Gentlemen and Hooch" for all citizens in celebration. Veracity has since decided to proclaim himself to be in a state of permanent war with COBRA (as his affiliation would imply), presumably because he didn't get away with being a weirdly tenacious creep who managed to alienate his own friends!

yeahclapdh5.gif

Veracity is hereby considered to be a rogue state, any nation found to be aiding him will be hearing from The Day Today and affiliated parties (because we'll have shoved klaxons directly into your earholes)

The Day Today would like to thank the following people:

- Kal Asharak, CrinkledStraw and sigmundfreud of COBRA for their swift and calculated response against the hostile entity

- Jazzy of CLAWS (wait what?) for their patience, restraint and understanding during this tense scenario

- Stewie of Non Grata for his gift of sanctions and love of the news

- Respective RFI senators (are you sure this is the right script? I'm used to telling them how dense they are.....well who do I get to insult then? what's the point of news if I can't......fine.) for their sanctions and mutual condemnation of aforementioned behaviour (Ed: TDT must clarify that the condemnation from GATO is still pending a series of votes put forward by the mummified red tape entity known as Tevron)

- Veracity for being such a loathsome tit that we now have a new plaything to bat around (that's more like it)

And of course; Me, for without my dulcet fact-ridden tones you would all be lost in a sea of apathy and despair.

tumblr_m3z9qe1EtF1qltnbeo1_500.png

That's it. Go home and let that be a lesson to the rest of you dummies.

-

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Abrupt Mid-Thread News Attack!

p01lycxg.jpg

The Day Today is pleased to announce the leader known as "Veracity" has abandoned his feathered friends to live out his apparent dream of demented roguery.

The resolution following the volley of hostile actions from the former CLAWS member came about earlier today, shortly after he launched a pitiful spy operation against Lyanna Mormont of the COBRA Royal Guard. Reports from Bear Island following this successful counter-intelligence operation are blurry and incoherent as the benevolent ruler of Bear Island delivered "Gentlemen and Hooch" for all citizens in celebration. Veracity has since decided to proclaim himself to be in a state of permanent war with COBRA (as his affiliation would imply), presumably because he didn't get away with being a weirdly tenacious creep who managed to alienate his own friends!

yeahclapdh5.gif

Veracity is hereby considered to be a rogue state, any nation found to be aiding him will be hearing from The Day Today and affiliated parties (because we'll have shoved klaxons directly into your earholes)

The Day Today would like to thank the following people:

- Kal Asharak, CrinkledStraw and sigmundfreud of COBRA for their swift and calculated response against the hostile entity

- Jazzy of CLAWS (wait what?) for their patience, restraint and understanding during this tense scenario

- Stewie of Non Grata for his gift of sanctions and love of the news

- Respective RFI senators (are you sure this is the right script? I'm used to telling them how dense they are.....well who do I get to insult then? what's the point of news if I can't......fine.) for their sanctions and mutual condemnation of aforementioned behaviour (Ed: TDT must clarify that the condemnation from GATO is still pending a series of votes put forward by the mummified red tape entity known as Tevron)

- Veracity for being such a loathsome tit that we now have a new plaything to bat around (that's more like it)

And of course; Me, for without my dulcet fact-ridden tones you would all be lost in a sea of apathy and despair.

tumblr_m3z9qe1EtF1qltnbeo1_500.png

That's it. Go home and let that be a lesson to the rest of you dummies.

-

You keep labeling him a ‘creep’ because he asked if someone’s been harassed, a single occasion. He admitted that it was an inappropriate comment and stopped the behavior. So him declaring perma war... where the victim, Lyanna, is trying to small talk spy odds with him. Well it doesn’t make much sense.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You keep labeling him a ‘creep’ because he asked if someone’s been harassed, a single occasion. He admitted that it was an inappropriate comment and stopped the behavior. So him declaring perma war... where the victim, Lyanna, is trying to small talk spy odds with him. Well it doesn’t make much sense.

.tenor.gif?itemid=5888148

Edited by mochi
Kek

48 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The primary grievance is his history of aggressive actions toward COBRA and Kashmir, which constitutes the clear definition of roguery. Does that make sense at least? I'm just using a bit of narrative flair for entertainment purposes. This is now resolved and veracity will remain at war and hold the status of rogue until further notice when we are ready to accept his surrender.

And as I said:

That's it. Go home and let that be a lesson to you dummies.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

The primary grievance is his history of aggressive actions toward COBRA and Kashmir, which constitutes the clear definition of roguery. Does that make sense at least? I'm just using a bit of narrative flair for entertainment purposes. 

This seems very Doom Squad-ish... actually they held more merit.

I’m glad we cleared up that you overdramatized him as a creep for your narrative, seems rather exaggerated to use that word among team senators to acquire a sanction, feel good?

So now that we’re on to the real issue, he hit an unaligned nation named Lex. I like Lex, heck.. a lot more than other former 1s and 2s (definitely 2s) in Kashmir. Did his nation bio state a protection? Is the expectation for someone who did not know Lex, to find some sort of document on here to show he’s protected even when Unaligned? 

You’ll welcome to him as long as you like- my experience is that it makes you and your alliance look poor, because these actions are always brought up down the road.

Would also appreciate Lyanna refrain from trying to talk to him after all this, Thanks.

1 hour ago, mochi said:

Oh, please just stop talking and go back to stuttering pathetically on voice.

.tenor.gif?itemid=5888148

o7

And who are you? And I don’t... get, get, get it

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

stopped the behavior.

I have seen no evidence of such thing. He is a creep and an idiot for attacking a clearly protected individual that he knew was protected. He now faces the consequences.

In my eyes, you are also scum for allowing him into your...home...if you choose to call your cesspool that. 

4 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I have seen no evidence of such thing. He is a creep and an idiot for attacking a clearly protected individual that he knew was protected. He now faces the consequences.

In my eyes, you are also scum for allowing him into your...home...if you choose to call your cesspool that. 

Or you’re just over dramatic 

5 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Nah, I just don't want to hang out with creepers. 

And there's no way you can argue he didn't know who he was attacking.

You picked it. Enjoy it. 

‘Creeper’, using that term over and over doesn’t change the facts. Why don’t you bring actual substance before spouting off nonsense.

And he sure did hit an unaligned nation.

He has been around for ten years- actively- without any MO, except for an ugly avatar.

Dragging someone’s name through the mud and destroying their career to gain political favor is despicable CrinkledStraw and you know it.

The substance is all there. You're just not too bright. Seems you suit each other. 

unintelligible gibberish...destroying their career to gain political favor is despicable CrinkledStraw and you know it.

Why don’t you bring actual substance before spouting off nonsense?

Edited by CrinkledStraw

14 hours ago, Tevron said:

It's almost like you care more about whining on the OWF than actually dealing with the problem.

Is that even debatable? Those who deal with the problem stay off the OWF unless they have literally nothing better to do at that moment..

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Is that even debatable? Those who deal with the problem stay off the OWF unless they have literally nothing better to do at that moment..

^ This /10

Personally I find the OWF good toilet reading

Edited by Stewie

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Our CLAWS problem is solved at the moment. And would still have been solved even if vera didn't leave claws.  

2 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Hey guys check it out it's DeathAdder right on time (after the situation has concluded) with his totally fresh and spicy take on how much he doesn't like the OWF!

"haha look at you losers trying to have fun and enjoy yourselves, how sad"

You were just being a headache, as usual.

But, whatever makes you feel better, JA.

5 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

And you continue to be a lingering stench of death after a carcass has been removed.

But, whatever makes you feel important in a world you refuse to interact with, DA.

None of you are really interesting enough to interact with on any regular basis.

People literally just come on here to laugh at you in DM's and then go back to ignoring your existence.